Can anyone please recommend me the best astrology dating website?

MaybeNow

Are people not able to post photos? I don't care how perfect astrologically a guy is, if I don't find him physically attractive he will only ever be a friend.

IleneK

Premium Member
It has a database of over 800 aspects, with special emphasis on the ones that Carl Jung found.
http://astrodates.com/works.php

While Jung took an interest in the elements, I wasn't aware that he looked into astrological aspects at all. As a major Jung enthusiast in my earlier years, I would be very interested to know more about that.

Perhaps you might direct me to a source of information about Jung's evaluation of astrological aspects?

Thank you.

IleneK

Premium Member
I recommend my own:

http://astrodates.com/astrologyweekly.php

But then, I'm probably biased, too.

It's powerful, easy to use, Jungian, and it's FREE.
While Jung took an interest in the elements, I wasn't aware that he looked into astrological aspects at all. As a major Jung enthusiast in my earlier years, I would be very interested to know more about that.

Perhaps you might direct me to a source of information about Jung's evaluation of astrological aspects?

Thank you.

I see. Perhaps I may I take your failure to respond as an indication that you may have misspoken and that there are no Jungian astrological aspects that are part of your dating service.

Last edited:

MaybeNow

For some reason I can't get on paranormaldate.com to even post my profile but I did manage to look at Love By the Numbers link at the bottom of that page. Looks like you can ask Glynis McCants to check your numerology and compatibility so that is worth a look if you are interested.

Did some sleuthing and this site uses White Label Dating's platform. Meaning there are many dating websites sharing one big database. You can join for $19.95 a month and it's cheaper if you subscribe longer, with automatic renewal that must be cancelled three days before your subscription ends.

So you could theoretically contact someone thinking they are into the paranormal and they might be members of a scientists dating website and think you are nuts! Not sure about this now.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

As a person with some experience on dating sites, I'm unsure I join this one. Most of them require payment member subscription and you don't know fore sure who you're going to meet or handle a possible fraud, liar, criminal or con-artist. Yes, I want a date, GF or future wife, but I must ensure she's of good character, clean and neat, of adult age, single not married and cares about me.

MaybeNow

You could try eHarmony. Fewer scammers on that so I am told because you have to fill out a long questionnaire and scammers can't be bothered. It might also cost more than other websites but I really don't know. Sign up for a month to test it out.