Most magnetic aspect.

allie_b

I have read that Uranus conjunct Venus (esp. in women) is magnetic and is found in the charts of many celebrities...just what I have read. Don't know anyone with that aspect myself.

smilingsteph

I agree:
Sue Tompkins states that venus uranus people are electric, they attract like a moth to a light; they dress different, the attraction factor is that they are just different, they stand out.

bbr11

My pluto is in scorpio and my sun is in leo
smilingsteph said:
jeffrey dahmer! Need I say more, just kidding,
Where is your pluto?
It would be good to see where the pluto is located to see how it interacts with the sun!

Night Sky

Hi Smilingsteph and Allie B:59:

Uranus is the ruler of Magntism. Venus of attraction. What more do you want? Magetic as in sparks and instant attraction... This is your combination.

Pluto is not about attracting, all to do with coercion and making you like the unlikeable.

Neptune is emotional but has a really soft invisible non-physical way.

Last edited:

ashriia

for me it would be uranus conjunct sun. - sexy stuff.
or pluto in trine aspect to sun. :love:
moon conjunct ascendant.
venus in aspect to pluto. is cerebrally magnetic. and pure magic.
and scorpio all of them! :lol: especially their eyes and eyebrows and their gazes that pierce thru your skull. - so sexy.

T

Teb

I have Venus conjunct Pluto and Uranus in Virgo and Libra. and I attract ask kinds of people at various seasons in my life. in January '05 I literally met people every day, men and strange women. I'm female. in 08 I met a slew of men and people would just walk up to me in public places and tell me all sorts of personal business.

lazarusx

In my experience i've found those with Sun conjunct Pluto to be something to behold in the realm of magnetism; they seem to exude charisma, it just seems to come naturally to them.

I have Sun trine Pluto;
Mars/Venus square Pluto

I dont think i'm magnetic.

That said though; i can get along with anyone anywhere in the world; whether their rich or poor, drug users or high society; there's no distinction to me.

M

may28gemini

Overall, I think Pluto reigns supreme when it comes (powerful) magnetism. I think Pluto in 1st house, Pluto on the AC, Pluto-Venus aspects, and Pluto-Mars (can attract aggression which can be seen as a form of magnetism) are all reasonable candidates for magnetism. I also think those with Scorpio Moon have a great sense of magnetism.

naoya

I have sun conjunct neptune and uranus, moon in scorpio in 7th house, venus conjunct pluto in scorpio in 8th house, venus trine ascendant in aries. I dunno these aspects are magnetic?. I had read that people say a lot about Pluto and scorpio sign. That make magnetic power?. Whenever I going out, I usually feel like everyone look at me, that make me annoyed! :(

roz

My venus only makes squares :bandit: except for the conjunction with the ascendant.
Some of my ascpects:
sun square pluto(scorpio)
venus square pluto
ascendant square pluto
I also have:
moon opposition mars
venus square mars
mars square jupiter

People are always staring at me which is strange because I have friends who are much prettier than me but I always seem to get more attention. Even though I'm kind of reserved and don't like to have too many people around. But I wouldn't call myself in any major way magnetic.

Marlon Brando has sun square pluto if that says anything. In his chart it's part of a t-square also involving mars and moon.

jupiterianguru

In my experience i've found those with Sun conjunct Pluto to be something to behold in the realm of magnetism; they seem to exude charisma, it just seems to come naturally to them.

I have Sun trine Pluto;
Mars/Venus square Pluto

I dont think i'm magnetic.

That said though; i can get along with anyone anywhere in the world; whether their rich or poor, drug users or high society; there's no distinction to me.

I am sun conjunct pluto in Scorpio. I think you are right I find strange eccentric people really cool so I am not surprised when they come right up to me on the street. I tend to attract life and death situations and interesting people and a lot of crisis but I like it life would be boring without it.

I also have pluto in Scorpio 8th house (sun is in 9th house) its domicile by house and sign it comes naturally to me that energy. I have Mars and Mercury in 8th house libra too.

WeCareALot

I've noticed that Pluto conjunct the personal masculine planets is a really magnetic aspect to me. Conversely, people with moon or venus conjunct Pluto don't do much for me. Maybe it's because I'm a straight female, haha, but the super intense masculinity is really attractive--not so much Plutonified femininity.

WeCareALot

Just mentioning the so called 'magnetic' aspects.
Pluto in 1st (in a wide conjunction with the Sun), and a bunch of 1st house planets if using whole signs. But if you're using Placidus, then Venus conj. Mars in 1st (Mars semisextile Pluto).

I agree with Pluto/lots of planets in the 1st house! People with packed with 1st houses are really attractive to me. They seem dignified, charismatic, and very much themselves. A lot of my favorite entertainers have packed 1st houses: Keanu Reeves, Madonna, Bjork, etc.

Bunraku

I've noticed that Pluto conjunct the personal masculine planets is a really magnetic aspect to me. Conversely, people with moon or venus conjunct Pluto don't do much for me. Maybe it's because I'm a straight female, haha, but the super intense masculinity is really attractive--not so much Plutonified femininity.

Wow you're right. I checked my male and female friends charts.
Male with very tight Pluto Venus conjunction= nothing spectacular. Even with the Leo asc, he's not generally/conventionally attractive (or physically attractive at all to the normal person).

[I checked my synastry with him, and shows a bunch of Mars aspects flying around and about, so naturally I was attracted to him lol]

Male with very tight Mars Pluto conjunction= fit, manly appearance. Leo asc and is attractive.

Their charts are actually very similar, the differences are the conjunctions to Pluto and the Moon.

Female with Venus Pluto conjunction = very pretty and seductive

Will need to look at it more though, a few charts ain't gonna solve anything :lol:

Last edited:

astrology02

I think either when someone's lilth conjuncts either your sun, moon, ASC or DSC. Also venus square mars people are usually magnetic because chances are one or more planets of someone will make a contact with either their mars or venus (the planets of attraction/ beauty)