Spiritual calling...

Estrela

Hello
Wonder if I could receive some insights based on my chart. I have no knowledge on vedic astrology, but since I have been very drawn to a lineage of yogis who used to consider this as a tool, I decide to take a closer look at mine.
I have always been very drawn to spirituality, but particularly over the last year this search has been intensified through the practice of meditation and learning from the teachings of Pahamahansa Yogananda and his lineage, alongside many other personal development practices.

I currently feel I am losing a bit of interest in the ordinary world,things like having a career, making money, starting a family, social gatherings,empty conversations etc. Also, there is nothing in my present life stimulating me to any other direction than spirituality,despite me being open to whatever manifests. I have been having a very quiet life, going to retreats and reading. No excitements and no disturbances...

Recently I felt a strong pull to leave my job, which is very boring,yet draining, but offered me some stability to pursue my spiritual goals. My plan after I leave is to travel back to my family home country in November where I can take some time to rest and study and also have a few days in a retreat place I really love. I would return to Europe in March 2020 and have no plans about what to do then - I suspect looking for a new job? Alongside this I also feel a strong pull to visit India, which I have always felt very connected to, despite having no apparent reason/influence to feel so.

My key question is, according to my chart: is this ever increasing spiritual drive a Path I can dedicate my energy and affords towards? Or this could be just a phase and I need to be more focus on material life first? Should I seriously consider dedicating my life to spirituality? Not put my energy in finding a conventional job nor be open to the idea of marriage and family?

I would appreciate if anyone could give me some insight according to my vedic chart. Much appreciate it. Thank you! :smile:

View attachment 82092

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

The trines in a vedic chart, i.e., the Ascendant, fifth and ninth houses are houses of religion/spirituality and the fourth, eighth and twelfth are of emancipation from this world where a soul keeps coming back to take rebirth and work out the burden of karmas.
Majority of your planets are in the fifth and ninth houses but none in the houses of emancipation.
The houses of emancipation are having Gemini, Libra and Aquarius signs owned by Mercury, Venus and Saturn respectively. Mercury and Venus are in the fifth house of spirituality/religion. Mercury is in close relationship with Saturn that owns the emancipation sign Aquarius. Ketu is in close relationship with Saturn. Since Saturn rules a house of emancipation and Ketu is the planet that governs emancipation this relationship is highly significant.
The above shows that you have interest in spirituality as your goal is emancipation.
The Sun in a vedic chart represents the soul. The stronger the soul the better will be the urge for emancipation in the individual. The strength of the Sun shows that the individual is not heavily burdened by karmas of the past lives. Hence the position of the Sun is important in the chart.
Your Sun is placed in the fifth house with spiritual house owners Mars and the Moon. It is with emancipation house owners Mercury and Venus. Saturn which is the third planet owning an emancipation house in your chart is in very close relationship with Mercury which as we have seen is in the fifth house with the Sun.
The Sun being in a trine in the chart suggests that you are very spiritual and you intend to pursue this path to the end. The association of Mars with the Sun is highly significant since Mars owns your self (Ascendant). Since the Sun and Mars are well placed from each other and are friendly planets there is no contradiction in this regard in your mind. The mind that is represented by the Moon in a chart is placed with this combination and it is in a watery sign. Hence you desire emancipation and you are willing to work for it.
The Moon is in close relationship with Rahu. This indicates that there is some urge to succeed in this material world. This is the area in which you have to strive. Rahu will tend to work to dissuade you from the path of spirituality as Ketu has no role to play in the chart till 2040.
From the above I will sum up by saying that you are highly spiritual. The major-period of the Sun has started in your chart from February/2017. The impact of the Sun is therefore seen in your life. It will last for six years, to be followed by that of the Moon for ten years, and Mars for seven years. These periods will keep you on your chosen path. The period of Rahu will follow that of Mars. It will be for eighteen years. This can be some what contradictory to your set goal. However, there is little danger of deviation if you follow a guru since your Moon is closely related to your Jupiter which is the planet that represents the guru.
You will now please understand as to why I wanted your birth details including the country of birth clearly since the birth chart that you have appended is not correct.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope this helps further, discuss feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful,

Scorpio asc, research-occult aptitudes, magnetic personality;

Moon Revathy nakshatra, pisces, merging with the universe; urge for;

Stellium Sun-moon-mars-venus-mer pisces 5th
for luck-education-spirituality; Pravajya yoga, hermitic attitude;

Jup-sat virgo 11th opp stellium, critical thinking, research and economics attitude,
good for audit-editorial-quality management roles;

Sat opp sun-moon stellium, causing stress in luck-edu-spirituality etc,
observe fast sat evenings;

mercury pisces debilated, emotional and confused thinking,
venus elevated selfless attitude, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvement; wear green emerald over pendant;

ketu separative SNode cap 3rd, practical, good for initiative,
accident prone; sat-ketu now transit capricorn;
prayers to Mother Goddess,
offer red flowers at the alter at home sat evenings;

Rahu NNode cancer 9th, secular attitude, foreign travels, pilgrimage;
cancer-moon inimical-malefic for scorpio asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-travels-spirituality etc; toxic heart-lung issues;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;
float 1.25kg mustard seeds over clean flowing river Mon after sunset;

Inimical moon over pisces 5th,
stress-delays in luck-education-romance-spirituality etc;
prone to heart-stomach-feet-circulatory health issues;
wear pearl over pendant touching heart;

6yrs Sun dasa now, sun lord 10th for career;
sun 5th for managerial roles,
prone to fall in career being 8th from 10th;

5th stellium pisces, medical-pharma-surgicals aptitudes;

pisces 5th spiritual aptitudes restricted by sat opp with stress, health etc;
and rahu cancer 9th for spirituality-pilgrimage too under stress n secular attitudes,
ketu 3rd cap ambitious, event management, etc;

mars-venus lords 1/7 over 5th pisces,
relationships by mere attractions, selfless though;

could promptly ack and discuss your salient reflections on these insights,
how true-relevant etc,

wishing well in your spiritual endeavors,

kshantaram

RishiRahul

Hello
Wonder if I could receive some insights based on my chart. I have no knowledge on vedic astrology, but since I have been very drawn to a lineage of yogis who used to consider this as a tool, I decide to take a closer look at mine.
I have always been very drawn to spirituality, but particularly over the last year this search has been intensified through the practice of meditation and learning from the teachings of Pahamahansa Yogananda and his lineage, alongside many other personal development practices.

I currently feel I am losing a bit of interest in the ordinary world,things like having a career, making money, starting a family, social gatherings,empty conversations etc. Also, there is nothing in my present life stimulating me to any other direction than spirituality,despite me being open to whatever manifests. I have been having a very quiet life, going to retreats and reading. No excitements and no disturbances...

Recently I felt a strong pull to leave my job, which is very boring,yet draining, but offered me some stability to pursue my spiritual goals. My plan after I leave is to travel back to my family home country in November where I can take some time to rest and study and also have a few days in a retreat place I really love. I would return to Europe in March 2020 and have no plans about what to do then - I suspect looking for a new job? Alongside this I also feel a strong pull to visit India, which I have always felt very connected to, despite having no apparent reason/influence to feel so.

My key question is, according to my chart: is this ever increasing spiritual drive a Path I can dedicate my energy and affords towards? Or this could be just a phase and I need to be more focus on material life first? Should I seriously consider dedicating my life to spirituality? Not put my energy in finding a conventional job nor be open to the idea of marriage and family?

I would appreciate if anyone could give me some insight according to my vedic chart. Much appreciate it. Thank you! :smile:

View attachment 82092

Hello Estrela,

Your atmakaraka is new moon, posited in the 5th. house in new moon degrees with the Sun.
fifth house is a trine having few planets in combustion. This results in a kind of confusion of directions; also making you soft, motherly by nature/attitude.

the mulitiple conjunction of 5 planets (involvedin graha yuddha) in the 5th. house is in the 9th from the Arudha Lagna; also that your Arudha lagna is in the 9th. from lagna. Even the Arudha of the 9th. lord is in lagna

Please understand that the 9th. house is strong for spirituality; and I am seeing 9th.connections.

D20 is no doubt important, but only if the d1 chart allows spirituality.

Another thing is that in such a case as yours there will be swaying from spirituality to the material & vice versa

There will be turbulence after Jan 2020, as transit saturn will cross over ketu the planet of spirituality, which is the 7th. from Arudha Lagna, disturbing the nodal axis having the Arudha Lagna.

You may share your birth time.

RishiRahul

Last edited:

Estrela

Hello Estrela,

Your atmakaraka is new moon, posited in the 5th. house in new moon degrees with the Sun.
fifth house is a trine having few planets in combustion. This results in a kind of confusion of directions; also making you soft, motherly by nature/attitude.

the mulitiple conjunction of 5 planets (involvedin graha yuddha) in the 5th. house is in the 9th from the Arudha Lagna; also that your Arudha lagna is in the 9th. from lagna. Even the Arudha of the 9th. lord is in lagna

Please understand that the 9th. house is strong for spirituality; and I am seeing 9th.connections.

Another thing is that in such a case as yours there will be swaying from spirituality to the material & vice versa

There will be turbulence after Jan 2020, as transit saturn will cross over ketu the planet of spirituality, which is the 7th. from Arudha Lagna, disturbing the nodal axis having the Arudha Lagna.

RishiRahul

Thank you for your insight, very helpful. It does sound very difficult, but good to know to be prepared... Particularly around the fact I will be facing turbulence in 2020 when I have decided to leave my job and travel until March and then look for another job... But I guess even if my chart does not give good prospects in this life time, the best I can do anyway is rely on good discipline and efforts to remain on my spiritual path and improve as a person? I do still hope that with the Grace/help of a Guru it will be easier to navigate the troubles and generate more positive karma for the future...

RishiRahul

Hello Estrela,

RishiRahul

Thank you for your insight, very helpful. It does sound very difficult, but good to know to be prepared... Particularly around the fact I will be facing turbulence in 2020 when I have decided to leave my job and travel until March and then look for another job... But I guess even if my chart does not give good prospects in this life time, the best I can do anyway is rely on good discipline and efforts to remain on my spiritual path and improve as a person? I do still hope that with the Grace/help of a Guru it will be easier to navigate the troubles and generate more positive karma for the future...

Just for easier understanding that Lagna means ascendant.

Rishirahul

BhishmaClan

This D-1 chart is not sufficient.
Check your Vimsamsa (D-20) and compare with D-1.
Your 5th and 8th lords in D-1 should be either exalted or placed in own house in D-20.

Hi beloved and much respected Virinchi Sir... been trying very hard in much desperation to reach out to you but till date could not do so because of various technical hurdles... by luck at least if you happen to view this reply of mine ... as my very humble request do provide a POC ( point of contact ) so that you can lend your aid to solve my issue :(