View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2019, 09:51 AM

Re: Uranus Transit Through The 7th House

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmonE View Post
The 6th house is often about one's skills so I usually look here when considering suitable jobs. As Waybread said, Uranus is the great liberator. And in many cases it revolutionizes in the process. You are likely trying on different skills and in a way trying to revolutionize this part of yourself, but this is making it hard to secure a job. Interestingly, the ruler of the MC is conjunct Uranus in the 3rd house.

I don't really see Uranus transiting your 7th as being about meeting a Uranian person. It's more about you. Uranus brings some fresh air where things have gone stale. As it moves from below the horizon to above, a whole shift in focus will occur. It will go from opening up personal issues and move to an emphasis on outer issues. In this case, your relationships. But it will likely be more about how you relate to others. Not who comes into your life
Getting my degree seems likely that I've already acquired those work-related skills. Still doesn't explain the lack of being able to secure a job though. And thank you for your personal view of a 7th house Uranus transit.