View Single Post
Unread 05-14-2019, 06:09 AM

Re: Uranus Transit Through The 7th House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin View Post
Uranus in Taurus is going to be very different from Uranus in Aries. A whole new world.
Yes, there will be the squares but also the sextile to Jupiter AND the trines! So a mix.
And really, that is what you want. The squares produce energy and the sextile produces opportunity and the trines produce ease in the areas and subjects ruled by those planets involved.

As to what constitutes a Uranian person, read more about the planet Uranus and its traits and the more conscious you are when meeting new people, the more obvious it will be whether the person is a traditionalist or an innovator.

But whomever you meet, the important thing is whether or not you are compatible on a steady basis and in even the most mundane ways. And that you have a lot in common and share many of the same beliefs and goals.
LIN
Thank you so much, Lin. I'm fairly Uranian myself so another misfit/weirdo might match me perfectly.

I'm definitely ready for my 7th house transit.

Another question related to Uranus in the houses: Could a 6th house Uranus Transit make it difficult for someone to find employment under that transit? I suspect that's the reason why I'm having difficulties with my job search and finding one. :/