View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2019, 03:30 PM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemwDepth View Post
Let’s do a count. Mars is first, Pluto second.

fritz haarmann: taurus/taurus
charlene gallego: pisces/leo
kristen gilbert: capricorn/virgo
guy georges: leo/virgo
clifford olson: pisces/leo
albert fish: taurus/taurus
dragan cedic: leo/virgo
ivan milat: sag/leo
edward gein: leo/gemini
jeffrey dahmer: aries/virgo
ted bundy: sag/leo
cesar barone: cancer/virgo

I consider this more of a fun, cursury run. I need more subjects for anything serious, 100 would be ideal. I am also using a ton of hidden aspects. Many times it points to a minor talent (in action based ruthlessness).

I think two things prevent the base use of the Mars-Pluto enegy: conscience and success. You may have it, but due to the empathetic/high conscience part of you, the energy may never come out as anything more than spectacular fights. The second criteria is success: those with a high caliber for success (regardless of conscience) have a lot more to lose. They may channel the energy to other deviant ways, but it does not include murder.
I have Mars sextile Pluto in a Yod with the moon. I could never be a serial killer because I'd probably end up committing suicide from guilt if I killed even one person.

I will only accept that the smoking gun has been found when it applies to all the major serial killers as well as most of the others AND the placement/aspect found is not found in the rest of the population at the same rate.

Here is a pretty impressive study testing some common astrological theories about natal charts of serial killers: mutable dominance, 12th "principal" dominance, and moon aspects. Importantly, it uses control groups.

https://www.nvwoa.nl/pdfart/ruis/ruisen.pdf

Like all scientific papers, the conclusions she's willing to draw are annoyingly qualified, but it turned out that mutable dominance is a factor, and while Pisces and 12th house dominance aren't significant, hard aspects to Neptune are. The moon aspects thing doesn't pan out. She didn't look for Pluto/Mars as far as I can tell.