should i risk it?

marsScorp

hi guys

can someone please help me, i want to invest in a fairly new trading strategy, i feel confident just want to know if its the right decision?
should i risk my money in this investment?
so far if i look at this chart it seems that i could lose because of the 2nd ruler in 12th but then i am looking at it from a vedic perspective..

any advise please?

1ig1w3.jpg

rafaella

Can you tell us more about this trading strategy? Are you learning to trade and will execute the trades yourself or will someone else do it for you?

Trading is 5th house, but also 2nd/8th and 10th. Moon is strong and makes good aspect to Venus 10th ruler, mutual reception. 5th ruler dignified. I don't like Saturn in the 5th though. Perhaps its the broker.

marsScorp

rafaella

thank you rafaella, i have attempted trading in the past however i did lose some of my money i am not much of a heavy risk taker so i quit.
however now i want to try again through more of an automated approach after much reading and researching the software.
and yes i have some concerns about the broker you are right, i have been stalling with funding the account until mid july.

i am just concerned about losing my entire investment.

I wouldn't go for an automated approach, if I were you. You have no control over what happens, what if you lose everything? I'd rather study trading, maybe find a good trader who teaches as well. There are many online courses that are quite good as well. Your chart looks good but automated approach is a bit iffy.

marsScorp

Can you tell us more about this trading strategy? Are you learning to trade and will execute the trades yourself or will someone else do it for you?

Trading is 5th house, but also 2nd/8th and 10th. Moon is strong and makes good aspect to Venus 10th ruler, mutual reception. 5th ruler dignified. I don't like Saturn in the 5th though. Perhaps its the broker.

just had to update this, your feeling about Saturn was correct i did some in-dept research on the broker turns out they are scams.. im glad i dint risk my money so now i am busy getting more knowledge on manual trading. thanks again