Will Arsenal win the UEFA Europa League 2018/2019?

Kallinike

I would be glad if Fensi88 could answer this question. Many thanks in advance :tongue:

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment when I read your question:
08 Apr 2019 TZ = -2.0 10.0400 A.M. 20e29 44n48
ASC=2Can58
I supose you are Arsenal fan, so they are represented with exalted Moon.
Other teams are represented with Saturn in its own sign. But Saturn is in conjunction with South Node. This is definitely a negative testimony. A significator conjunct the South Node is greatly weakened. It makes no difference whether the significator is applying to or separating from the Node. So the Saturn/other teams doesn’t have any real chance in this contest.
Moon/Arsenal is in sextile/trine with Nodes. Anthony Louis says that a planet in the nodal degrees shows a "fateful event," but not necessarily unpleasant especially in this case when aspects are positive. And because Moon is in conjunction with APOF I think they will win the UEFA Europa League 2018/2019.

Kallinike

Hello Goca, thank you very much for the fast reply and the analysis. I am more that glad to hear that as Arsenal is one of my favourite teams since childhood :happy:

Aria Venue

so in your horary chart we have basically the following decisive factors.
l1=your favourite=moon=in taurous=in her exaltation..that makes her at least super confident/ placed however in a succedent house so neutral /so its strong

L7=saturn ...in his domicile...and angular..still next to S.N...strongly afflicted a very strong testimony not in his favor indeed

moon Less than 30 degrees from the sun it's very weak.' its almost 34

pof=7.40 leo, apof=22,5 taurous.So if this was an event chart we could say that since l1=,moon=arsenal conjuncts apof he could be the winner.and again saturn trines pof.However this is an horary chart..and at least according to Frawley we mustn't pay attention.However to be honest I have seen pof/apof working always in horary charts related to bets or even political contests.. but mostly related to cusps

moon is afflicted though from saturn (that has moon in his detriment) and from mercury(in his detriment and fall)

regarding the moon and N.N be careful here...The Nodes neither cast nor receive aspects. We are concerned only with conjunction to them...so there's no sextile to N.n from the moon.What we have is only N.n placed inside 1st technically 2nd house..SO NOT MUCH OF A CASE

moon void= doesnt' count HERE SINCE L1 MOON

l10=jupiter can be seen as l1 success OR THE PRIZE GENERALLY SPEAKING /JUPITER placed in a weak house 6th, not in his joy/ is also important is the fact that l10 by antiskion is inside l7\s house (jupiter antiskion=5,8 cap).That tells us that l7 controls the success of l1..If that was an event chart i would have tell you that THIS IS A positive testimony for L7..still for me is though..cause either os success or the success of l1 still counts

l4=mercury as l7 success respectively/mercury in his detriment and fall inside 10th house again..l4 also can be seen as the end of things...the final result while l10 as the success the trophy for the teams...so whoever controls that wins

ALMUTEN OF L7 IS SATURN AND VENUS, OF L10=VENUS, OF L11=SUN, OF L5=SATURN

SATURN ON Dheneb..VERY FORTUNATE/ASC ON PROPUS..UNFORTUNATE/ DC ON POLLIS VERY FORTUNATE/MOON ON ZAURAK..UNFORTUNATE/VENUS ON ACHERNAR...FORTUNATE

BY PARALLEL OF DECLINATION JUPITER CONJUNCTS SATURN AND PLUTO

ALL IN ALL ..if i disregard the fact that this is an horary chart and not an event chart...i could say that the negative testimony for saturn , while having moon aspects apof...it could give the win to l1=arsenal..but as you may see this isn't and if i consider the testimony for saturn to s.n which that holds so significant for an horary chart..then i can't use the rule which applies for event chart...what i mean is that if we don't use the apof conjunction then we have a moon exalted but also weak because is decreasing in light.....So for me i can't give you a straight answer on this one..i have the feeling that the result will be defined perhaps on penalties..but maybe i am wrong and apof's conjunction here determines easily the outcome