Will I like this girl

Dr.Time

I've been invited to spend Christmas/New Years together with a girl who's a potential romantic interest. I would stay with together with her in her city with the aim to get to know each other better etc.

But I am anxious to know, whether or not I will like her romantically (that includes physically too).

We have a good mental attraction etc. But I'm not sure about in person.

Please could you guys take a look?

Cheers , thank you!!

Attachments

• willilikethisgirl.jpg
    willilikethisgirl.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 106

Bunraku

Hey it’s you again. How are you?
Check 1st and 7th lords, check aspects then receptions.

I noticed in horaries you are always the Sun, and the other is Saturn lol

rafaella

I've been invited to spend Christmas/New Years together with a girl who's a potential romantic interest. I would stay with together with her in her city with the aim to get to know each other better etc.

But I am anxious to know, whether or not I will like her romantically (that includes physically too).

We have a good mental attraction etc. But I'm not sure about in person.

Please could you guys take a look?

Cheers , thank you!!

You will like her, Sun enters sign of Saturn soon, but Moon trines and then opposes Mars, I think some issue/angry outbursts between you and her or perhaps family. Moon is also in detriment of Saturn, so there is emotional negativity towards her. I also think she might be liking someone else, but the aspect between those two planets do not complete, so they don't form a relationship, as in marriage (but there is something, the aspects are close) etc. Sun enters fall of that same planet, so I think if there is someone else, there is some negativity from you towards this other man.

Real soap opera, you have to update..:love: Early ASC suggests things are still early and still 'cooking' so lets see what happens.

Dr.Time

You will like her, Sun enters sign of Saturn soon, but Moon trines and then opposes Mars, I think some issue/angry outbursts between you and her or perhaps family. Moon is also in detriment of Saturn, so there is emotional negativity towards her. I also think she might be liking someone else, but the aspect between those two planets do not complete, so they don't form a relationship, as in marriage (but there is something, the aspects are close) etc. Sun enters fall of that same planet, so I think if there is someone else, there is some negativity from you towards this other man.

Real soap opera, you have to update..:love: Early ASC suggests things are still early and still 'cooking' so lets see what happens.

Cheers Raf
I will update as things progress!
In a day or two.

Dr.Time

Ok here's the update:
I'm not physically attracted to this girl. I do like her as a friend or sister though. Not more than that. As I felt intuitively would be the case. Intimacy is fun, but does not bring us closer.

She makes me talk to her all her friends and certain family, it's not a big deal. It's annoying though.

There is no other man for me to be angry at, and I think it'll be fine if she likes him because I don't want a relationship with her.

tikana

how are you guys getting a yes is beyond me

sun rules the querent
saturn rules the quested
venus corules her

moon trines sun TOL to saturn greaaaat but
sun rejects venus he is not even attracted to her

rafaella

Ok here's the update:
I'm not physically attracted to this girl. I do like her as a friend or sister though. Not more than that. As I felt intuitively would be the case. Intimacy is fun, but does not bring us closer.

She makes me talk to her all her friends and certain family, it's not a big deal. It's annoying though.

There is no other man for me to be angry at, and I think it'll be fine if she likes him because I don't want a relationship with her.

Don't speak to soon. Sun is changing signs, It will enter sign of quesited, plus there is early ASC let things play out. However, I didn't say there would be relationship, Moon is negative to Saturn, so emotionally there is negativity, but you will like her, mainly as a person. But in general Sun is significator for man but it is also your main significator, so it has a dual role here. Moon trines Sun and opposes Mars, this is 3-4 degrees , i'd say months. Some issue is coming, watch out. (It could be related to her or family as I said)

rafaella

how are you guys getting a yes is beyond me

sun rules the querent
saturn rules the quested
venus corules her

moon trines sun TOL to saturn greaaaat but
sun rejects venus he is not even attracted to her

The way I read it, Venus is the one rejecting Sun, but more importantly Sun changes signs, change of sign brings change of attitude. Venus is not her main significator, Saturn is. Also early ASC, there is things still to be played out...

tikana

The way I read it, Venus is the one rejecting Sun, but more importantly Sun changes signs, change of sign brings change of attitude. Venus is not her main significator, Saturn is. Also early ASC, there is things still to be played out...

umm lilly would be sun rejecting venus

Dr.Time

Don't speak to soon. Sun is changing signs, It will enter sign of quesited, plus there is early ASC let things play out. However, I didn't say there would be relationship, Moon is negative to Saturn, so emotionally there is negativity, but you will like her, mainly as a person. But in general Sun is significator for man but it is also your main significator, so it has a dual role here. Moon trines Sun and opposes Mars, this is 3-4 degrees , i'd say months. Some issue is coming, watch out. (It could be related to her or family as I said)

Ok let's see. I imagine when I break this off, her family would be upset. But why the hell was she telling them about me anyway. We were just supposed to date.
But I feel she's really into me.

tikana

Ok let's see. I imagine when I break this off, her family would be upset. But why the hell was she telling them about me anyway. We were just supposed to date.
But I feel she's really into me.

way too much Bollywood for me.. not the one

betelgeusesirius

Since she invited you to spend the holidays together, she must like you.
Yet I don't see that in this chart.
Perhaps I should think of triplicity rulers in a different way.
I've seen people taking all three triplicity rulers into account.

rafaella

I feel she likes me, and she is keen to invest in me. Tiki, what do you think then? Does the horary support what I feel in that regard.
I feel like she's ready to go.

She likes you and its seen in the chart, Sun (you) combusts Saturn (her). Combustion is like Saturn, her, getting flustered by the physical presence of someone in this case you, the Sun. Sun shines so bright and Saturn gets overwhelmed. But... Sun is moving away, and will enter sign of Saturn, dare say something will change.

lets see what happens :)

betelgeusesirius

oh, so blindness from combustion can be interpreted that way too.
if so, i agree that situations will change once the sun goes into Saturn's domicile.
letsss seee