K.N.Rao - "Sermon One"

muchacho

A while ago, I came across an interesting opinion on the practice of vedic astrology, which I think is worth sharing...

1) Hindu astrologers are in the habit of referring to what they think are classics with infallible principles and they turn them into dogmas. They invite disaster.

2) Hindu astrologers are in the habit of turning these dogmas their predictive base. They invite greater disaster.

3) Hindu astrologers are in the habit of using this predictive base for a negative prediction. They create fright in the heart of their clients.

4) Hindu astrologers are in the habit of creating gloom through their readings and a gnawing feeling of fatalism. They have done no research of their own. What they mistake for classics provide them with a protective cover through a Sanskrit quotation. It is sheer lack of commonsense and sanity. They must know how to judge a horoscope without being dependent on what they think is a classic.

Learn Hindu Astrology Easily by K.N.Rao

RaRohini

A while ago, I came across an interesting opinion on the practice of vedic astrology, which I think is worth sharing...

This is very true muchacho.The readings are only as good as the lens of the reader. Some of the sanskrit text deliberately contain double meanings( puns come easy in Sanskrit..punarvasu), so that the evolved soul will grasp the real meaning while the unevolved one will get the baser version.Adi Shankaras 'Soundarya Lahiri' for example.. if one does a vanilla reading, it describes a woman's beauty. But the real meaning is the DNA sequence. The problem here is that the unevolved one(if their Sun is strong)go about thrusting their opinions on others while the evolved one (if they are in a sign like say Pisces.. will just keep quiet)
😃😃

Last edited: