feel like I'm going to be alone forever

Larxene

@Jupiter:

Yes, but I read some discussion on Skyscript about the issue when both lights (the Sun and the Moon) are below the horizon. Then there is no "light" to guide the native. So apparently for some people it is not always black and white regarding which light becomes the sect light in this situation.

It is kind of like how Valens talked about releasing from the Lots of Fortune and Spirit as being for two different topics. However, if we find one of the Lots to be declining from a pivot, we are supposed to release from the other Lot (assuming it is not, also, declining as well) for topics pertaining to both Lots.

Last edited:

SGde3a

The sun & moon also refer to will power. So it could be a lack of will power compared to his other traits. IE Letting things happen. / "going with the flow".

Mirage

Thanks to all who answered, but, Sorry it's still not clear to me "will i meet my soulmate in this life or not", please, I've been single for 7 years :confused:

SGde3a

Bringing out the necromancer in me... You know what to do instinctively when you're in the right life time. To move things along however...

-Dont use your old self
-Let pain really sink in and kill you completely
-Start a fresh each time and see where things go.

Mirage

craft94
you said before that we have similar Planets Positions, so if you believe that you are gonna be alone forever, it's make sense to me..
thank you

craft94

craft94
you said before that we have similar Planets Positions, so if you believe that you are gonna be alone forever, it's make sense to me..
thank you

I just did something very wrong. I am very sorry.

I deleted the post because it was selfish but no, I do not think you will be alone forever or maybe you will be. I'm not a fortune teller, and I wouldn't want to give you any false hope in the event that you don't go nd someone but planetary positions aren't destiny. You can manifest the energy of a planet in different ways. Venus in retrograde people are actually known for having a deeper love nature and Mercury in retrograde people have an unconventional way of thinking - these things can be positive. Many people I admire have these positions.

If you want to find love, I'd echo Waybread's advice and join groups where you think you might find people you'd be interested in. My reasoning - for being alone forever - has nothing to do with astrology. I was in an extremely self-depricating mood when I posted that and I still am, but I'm in enough of a rational state to see an astrology forum, and not only that but another persons thread, isn't the best place to seek attention or vent about my personal problems. You and I are different people and as long as you do the work, I believe you have the power to get what you want (or who you want). I'm sorry I said what I said

waybread

@Jupiter:

Yes, but I read some discussion on Skyscript about the issue when both lights (the Sun and the Moon) are below the horizon. Then there is no "light" to guide the native. So apparently for some people it is not always black and white regarding which light becomes the sect light in this situation....

I truly doubt this. I could probably do a quick scan of famous people and find many examples of both lights below the horizon. Like Barack Obama.

In modern astrology, at least, this might suggest a person whose life operates more on an interior level than on an exterior manifestation level.

waybread

Thanks to all who answered, but, Sorry it's still not clear to me "will i meet my soulmate in this life or not", please, I've been single for 7 years :confused:

Mirage, you might post this question on the horary board, which goes by the moment of the question, rather than your birth chart. You can read some of the threads on these boards to see how it works. But I do think it's up to each of us in life to make choices, and then live with the consequences of those choices. I do not take a fatalistic, deterministic view of life in which anything and everything that ever happens to us is already mapped out-- such that we have no choice other then to like or dislike what happens to us because of the motions of chunks of rock orbiting through space.

Astrology aside, if you are still living in Morocco as a transgender person, you realize far better than I do the limits to finding a loving relationship with a good man. By no means is it impossible, but the constraints in this country to transgender people coming out about their identities plus having a relationship that many would interpret (however falsely) as same-sex, is probably a real constraint. So it is kind of up to you to broaden your circle of sympathetic people-- perhaps even internationally via the Internet.

The universe notices when we take steps, however small, to move our lives in the direction we wish.

Mirage

waybread
thank you again, i'm completely agree with you that i have no chance on this land to find a man who gonna look at me as a "woman" or at least as a "human" not just a "sex-doll", and truly love me and accept me as who i'm, but i have no choice to move out, i try to be internationally open via internet -and i still- without any result, think about it, why on earth somebody will choose a virtual stranger thousand miles away over all that real pretty people around him ?!

waybread

Mirage, let me share a personal experience with you.

I am a heterosexual woman in my 60s, born in the US. Back when I was in my teens and twenties, there was enormous pressure on young women to marry soon after they finished their educations. The average age of marriage in my state was 19. This cultural standard put enormous pressure on young women to find and keep a husband. (No living-together back then.) Women in their mid-20s were already questioned as to what was wrong with them, that they hadn't married. After playing this game really badly, and still single and not engaged at around the age of 22-23, I decided, "Enough!" I was going to stop defining myself as incomplete and dependent on a man for my self-esteem. I was going to enjoy my autonomy as best I could, and just let go of thinking of myself as inadequate as I was.

Well, you guessed it. After some months of this new, autonomous single self, a fellow classmate and I became serious about one another, and we married when I was 24.

So see if you can just let go of wanting to be half of a couple so badly. Once you take a stand for yourself as complete and whole as you are, then you create some space in your life for something new to happen-- but without all of the need, dependency, anxiety, and low self-esteem associated with longing for an imaginary Mr. Right. On a very practical level, a happy single is far more attractive than a miserable one, because you don't project so much need onto the first potential BF that you meet.

I think that if you can get involved in an animal shelter, you will start to meet like-minded people. Don't worry if they're mostly women or heterosexual men. We all benefit from friends, and if you can keep yourself in a situation where you regularly meet other people, one acquaintance can lead to another.

With best wishes for your journey, W.