Am I very plutonic?

junejune

My pluto aspects with almost all of my planets (except sun and moon). Also, I have t-square formed by pluto, mars and saturn, with pluto as the apex and being balanced by its opposition on my venus. I have read somewhere that pluto square saturn is a terrible aspect, and mars square pluto is an intense combo.. In my case, I think it was intensified more by my mars' placement in 8th house.

So.. Do these aspects makes me very plutonic? Do my friends (Pluto in 11th house) play a great part in my life? And, could my pluto-venus opposition be the reason why I would always have that tendency to friendzone my friends? It's pretty weird because I would always find myself liking a stranger or someone I really don't know, and once that stranger became close to me, my attraction/interest towards him would vanish.. And also, I have friendzoned 3 CLOSE friends of mine already :( It's worries the hell out of me because; I only have few friends, and I don't wanna lose them, and I've never been attracted to anyone of them.

Any insights guys? Sometimes, I think, it's all because of my neptune in the 1st house.. :pinched:

P.S. Pluto is currently transiting my 1st house. And I am deeply interested on how would you interpret all of these, especially my pluto square saturn, since saturn is my chart ruler.

Thanks a lot guysssss!! I hope someone could help me. Sorry if I sound too demanding :lol:

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 56

stephenseah007

Pluto square saturn - look to your social life to feed your emotional needs but because it is a square aspect, it is difficult for you to find emotional feeding

Mars square pluto - you may tend to act rather forcefully and aggressively

Pluto oppose venus - leading to many relationship problems

Pluto in house 11 - friendships come and go with sudden break ups caused by residential change . you should be discouraged from criticizing too freely

Solution for T square - look for the point that link the 2 lines of the T square together and see which is the house that is directly opposite it in order to ease the tension

Hope the above information will be help to you

waybread

We could see Pluto as a focalizer in your chart, having strength in its own sign of Scorpio and making several aspects. On the other hand, you have a "splash" type of chart pattern, with a variety of signs and houses activated by planets that also make several aspects.

Just now Pluto is transiting your ascendant, so this is a good time to focus on Plutonic themes about your personality, body, and how you come across to other people. Of course, it also opposes your DC (7th house cusp) so long-term relationship issues will also be highlighted at this time.

You've recently experienced transiting Pluto opposite sun and Pluto square Jupiter, so no wonder Pluto is on your mind these days!

With Pluto in your 11th house of friends squared by Mars, your keywords for friendship would be "profound transformation." Maybe this potential within yourself scares you off. On the other hand, maybe you are not so interested in friends who lack intensity or who cannot contribute strongly to your personal growth. Pluto square Mars and Saturn can even generate a cruel streak, however; so think through how you behave towards people who want to befriend you. Otherwise, being cruel or insensitive in dropping them, can come back to bite you if you get a reputation for being mean to people.

With Neptune-Uranus in your first house, it can be hard for you to develop a firm sense of your own personality. Neptune makes things fuzzy around the edges, while Uranus needs radical change. Neptune in the first would be a good placement for an actor, who can easily get her own personality out of the way, chameleon-like, to take on another persona. But it can make it difficult on a day-to-day basis for others to get who you are.

The other nicely strong planet in your chart is Venus in its own sign of Taurus in the 5th house. It trines your moon and Neptune. You probably have a rich imagination and artistic talent, even if you haven't developed it. Whatever form your artistic expression may take (notably as a leisure activity or hobby) you should get a lot of enjoyment out of pursuing it.

junejune

Solution for T square - look for the point that link the 2 lines of the T square together and see which is the house that is directly opposite it in order to ease the tension

Hope the above information will be help to you

Hi stephen! Thank you for your reply. Hmm, so does it mean, it is my venus in taurus in 5th house that would ease its tension? I have my pluto apex opposite venus natally. Does it make a difference if I don't have it natally?

Just now Pluto is transiting your ascendant, so this is a good time to focus on Plutonic themes about your personality, body, and how you come across to other people. Of course, it also opposes your DC (7th house cusp) so long-term relationship issues will also be highlighted at this time.

You've recently experienced transiting Pluto opposite sun and Pluto square Jupiter, so no wonder Pluto is on your mind these days!

With Pluto in your 11th house of friends squared by Mars, your keywords for friendship would be "profound transformation." Maybe this potential within yourself scares you off. On the other hand, maybe you are not so interested in friends who lack intensity or who cannot contribute strongly to your personal growth. Pluto square Mars and Saturn can even generate a cruel streak, however; so think through how you behave towards people who want to befriend you. Otherwise, being cruel or insensitive in dropping them, can come back to bite you if you get a reputation for being mean to people.

You are right about my long-term relationships being highlighted this time. And I guess, that long-term relationships you were telling me have something to do with my friends since it is by so far, the longest relationship I've ever have. It's awkward to tell here, but with all honesty, I've never been yet into a relationship. (I think it's because of my cautious Virgo moon.) So I guess, those developing, or maybe, hidden-for-a-long-time feelings of my close guy friends, were coming into surface because of pluto transiting opposite my descendant. Or, I don't know? Maybe, it's also brought by the transiting planets on their natal charts. Unfortunately, I don't know their time of birth! :pinched:

And about that "profound transformation", I guess you were right to tell me that thing. I have this guy friend who courted me last 2009, and last year was the only time I was informed that he's still waiting for me. I really thought he have already moved on after I rejected him. And so when that news came, I cried so hard about all the things I knew - those things I never knew he had done for me :( And I don't know.. I just don't feel anything for him. *sigh* :( And I don't want to push myself either :( I just feel guilty that time.. And then during that time too when I was informed, my other close guy friend confronted my other friend who waited for me since 2009. I never really sensed before that my friend (the guy who confronted) would have feelings for me. And that's the only time I knew that my friend (the one who confronted) have also started liking me in 2009 - and he just kept his feelings because he knew that time that my other friend (the one who waited) also like me.. I'm so overwhelmed with that issues during that time (June-August 2011) especially that I was also dating another guy that time that they don't even know! *sigh* OMG. I sound like a b*tch :(( But of course, I rejected and avoided my friend who just confessed his feelings right after he admitted all those things. I told him that I like somebody else.. and you know what's breaking my heart more? They still stick around! :(( I don't know if that's because of my Cancer in 7th house (known to be clingy) or it's something on their natal chart. I really have no idea. But I admit, I was really touched during that time. Especially when I started to have doubts about the real feelings of the one I'm dating that time.. Coz he's also flirting my other friend :(

And now, just this May, I had the chance to get together with my friends. And the two guys I rejected were there. They were friends again. And I feel kinda awkward around them, especially to the one who first courted me. It's kinda sad because we were more like a strangers now :( He's an emotional guy who just keeps his feelings bottle-up. I can say that because, during that day, when my friends are kinda like teasing us, he's turning red and teary eyed.. :(

Lately, I mailed him (even we're not too far away) because I also can't face him right now. I really feel uncomfortable around him. I explained to him the things I think, he should know and understand.. I ask an apology.. And now I'm just hoping that my letter would bring closure to him. It's really hard to see one of your closest friends before suffering because of you :( And that's one thing I don't want to happen again.. especially now that I could sense another friend giving me special attention. I don't know! I just hope, all my assumptions are wrong. :(((I don't know what to do anymore. :(

Btw, I'll be having my birthday on June 25.. And I read somewhere about that thing called solar return. I don't know anything about solar return. So.. do you care to tell me what to observe or what should I look on my chart on that day? Thank you!! Sorry if I have a very long post here!!

junejune

Also, I kinda feel too my transiting pluto square my jupiter right now. I failed one subject last semester and that's one thing I regret the most in my life. Now this, school year, I aonly have 4 subjects to take! 4 units this semester, and 8 units next semester to be exact. I will be delayed for a year brought by my shifting of course.. Lately too, I've been invited (and even involved) to various religious groups.. So I guess, that's a Pluto square Jupiter things. I wonder how long it would last.. :unsure:

junejune

Hello MJ82! I just joined the group. Haha. I'll try to read some of the threads there :D By the way, I've seen your chart. And wow :surprised: I was surprised with your heavy 8th house. How do you feel and use the energy then? Do you feel very plutonic? I kinda felt intrigued with your pluto-saturn and mars-moon conjunctions in 8th house :surprised:

MJ82

I was surprised with your heavy 8th house. How do you feel and use the energy then? Do you feel very plutonic? I kinda felt intrigued with your pluto-saturn and mars-moon conjunctions in 8th house :surprised:

:tongue: I do feel plutonian but not in a very overt way, though when it comes to intimate (8th) relationships (libra), that's probably where it is most obvious, and in communicating (merc trine pluto). My relationships have always been very intense but also problematic, issues of balance vs power struggles. I'm learning a lot about boundaries in this lifetime for sure! The other thing about a concentrated 8th house is (along with neptune's influence) I absorb WAY too much, I also sense and see a lot more than in sometimes comfortable, it's like being an antenna. It can come in handy but it can also be invasive.

As for the energy of the 8th, since learning about astrology I've understood a lot of what I went through when I was younger. Even though I have saturn in the 8th in a triple conjunction with mars and pluto, having 4 planets there (two personals and pluto in its own house) meant I was always aware of having very strong desires from a young age, and when I was younger I found it quite overwhelming - I used to get sudden, deep attractions even when my conscious self was going "please stop" Lol, but I think the reason these desires overwhelmed/destabilised me (much better now that I'm older) is because of other things in my chart, pisces sun, lots of air (but in water houses) and no real earth to speak of. That plus a stellium in the 8th of all places WILL imbalance, so it's been a learning curve.

Saturn-Pluto conjunction is not at all easy, and I'm still trying to unravel what is has meant, but it does mean I can be very resilient. Definitely a survivor. Moon-Mars, well this adds to the strong desires but the condition of my mars is not great, its conjunct saturn and (supposedly) in detriment in libra, but I can be very passionate about many things and issues, especially around activism and social justice. A fighting spirit :bandit:

How do you feel your 8th house/pluto?

It's pretty weird because I would always find myself liking a stranger or someone I really don't know, and once that stranger became close to me, my attraction/interest towards him would vanish..
This may be down to your moon-uranus and venus-uranus more than pluto, I have both aspects though the sextile, and while I don't lose interest when I get closer to someone I'm attracted to, usually the opposite, I recognise this as an influence of Uranus. Maybe...

Last edited:

tautomer

Hmm, I am not sure I would go insofar as to call you plutonic. Maybe. You do have a few strong aspects going to pluto, but I don't see an overall focus in your chart to specefically that planet, or it's related points (scorpio, and 8th house stuff).

The influence in your chart seems very evenly spread out throughout the signs houses and aspect so nothing instantly strikes me as overtly standing out.

Nevertheless, just because something isn't the strongest point in your chart does not mean you're going to automatically not feel the pull from something.