Any hope of reconciliation?

tikana

I am not getting a reunion here

Moon will oppose saturn from 12th house (I know it is false positive for TOL sun/saturn/moon)

Saturn is retro it is not towards your advantage plus sun lord of asce in 7 units will enter a sign of cancer where it will despise or feel hurt from Saturn

I wouldnt hold my hopes high on this

Yseult

Moon will oppose saturn from 12th house (I know it is false positive for TOL sun/saturn/moon)

Saturn is retro it is not towards your advantage plus sun lord of asce in 7 units will enter a sign of cancer where it will despise or feel hurt from Saturn

So basically I'm going to end up hating him? Oh well, not a good way to end things is it :( Thanks

Yseult

Okay, someone said earlier that an opposition bought things together just to end them... is that what you mean?

Why does an opposition make it a false positive for TOL? (sounds like a pregnancy test :/ lol)

tikana

Okay, someone said earlier that an opposition bought things together just to end them... is that what you mean?

Why does an opposition make it a false positive for TOL? (sounds like a pregnancy test :/ lol)

From the 12th house u dont expect anything
TOL is usually a good sign for things or ppl to reunite

12th house is extremy weak for the moon and she is not even dignified

Plus its still within the orb of vicious malignant mars

Yseult

From the 12th house u dont expect anything
TOL is usually a good sign for things or ppl to reunite

12th house is extremy weak for the moon and she is not even dignified

Plus its still within the orb of vicious malignant mars

Because the 12th house is hidden?

Mars is my rulilng planet (natally) and in my first house... I don't find it malignant... I suppose that's part of the difference in horary...

Thanks Tikana

tikana

Because the 12th house is hidden?

Mars is my rulilng planet (natally) and in my first house... I don't find it malignant... I suppose that's part of the difference in horary...

Thanks Tikana

okay forget about your natal chart. You don't find it malignant? HOW? Mars in in LEO .. HOT and Dry.. it dominates moon that has no essential dignities and dry and hot which is against natural lunar qualities of wet and cold

mars and saturn along with sun are usually not your friends in conjunction

Mars - arguments - sudden breakups
saturn - opression - depression - sadness
sun - burns - combustion - via combusta - under sunbeams

read up on planets moist/dry/hot/wet/cold and etc. It will make sense

Mars and Moon do not get along in a conjunction even if Moon is in cancer/taurus/pisces/scorpio

6th/8th/12th house in horary are vicious houses when it comes to relationships
8th - anxiety - fear
12th - self undoing - isolation
6th - regret from L7

https://fireearthairwaterandoil.wordpress.com/2014/08/18/astrology-and-the-classical-elements/

If i saw something positive, i would have said something
this is not it.

update
Tik

Last edited: