How did you get into astrology?

JLwhitaker

I didn't know if I was cancer or gemini which is a mistery for those who are born on June 21

People would tell me I am Gemini, then they would tell me I am Cancer

So, when I started using the internet, I finally searched about that. And that way I got to know the natal chart and I was like :andy: and searched everything, I love astrology :love:

Astronoodles

I have been interested in astrology since I was young. In about 5th grade I looked up my sign on the internet and thought it was accurate. Now, at the time, I was depressed. I had been through abuse and pretty traumatic experiences as a child. As a result, I had trouble defining myself beyond the symptoms I had (anxiety, nightmares, emotional exhaustion, etc.). So, as I dug deeper into astrology around 6th grade, I learned more about who I was as a person, and who I could become. Astrology became a tool for me to get back what had been taken from me: myself. I used it as a healing tool and it really did help. The community I found with astrology was so kind and willing to share their knowledge. So, yeah. For me, astrology started out as a way to learn more about myself and help define myself. Now it's something that I use in my daily life. It's beautiful.

It all started because I have a crush on a guy. Went to research his horoscope sign, and I started coming across this birth chart thing, and from then on, I started being hooked onto astrology. It's been 10 years and I still love astrology so much. :love:

Ahman

I'm a Leo too, though I think astrology is nonsense, except when I read something like this: "Leo man could embody everything that a man aspires to be — courage, controlled aggression, wit, humor, instant sex appeal and charm!"

The uncanny accuracy of that description shakes my skepticism about astrology. Though it may lack the authority of science, there surely must be something to reading the stars if the practice can produce such a definitively perceptive portrait of those of us who share this birth sign. Even my mom, who knew me better than anyone, couldn't have drafted a more insightful sketch of my inherent attributes. Same to my girlfriend who is Libra.
After have deep research I came with an answer of all questions that was weigh me down!
That is why they are not in my league anymore.
Thanks to those who put their full strength on bringing us ourselves!

My Scorpio soul mate.

She truly made me seek other explanations for our... unbelievable connection we had.

And here is the answers which i only found 3 weeks back.

206 CancerEvolve Trine Julie Moon - Moon

Positive aspect: They instinctively feel comfortable with one another, and instinctively know how to comfort one another. They feel safe together. They know exactly how to interpret the other person, to see how they feel, to understand them.

144 CancerEvolve Conjunction Julie Sun - Pluto

Positive aspect: It's love-at-first-sight, the great passion: they will be drawn to each other like two magnets, they will always have to see and touch each other. Very good sexual understanding, typically very passionate. It must be said that this type of relationship may not last forever, it may not develop into a quiet and tender love. If they part, it is close to impossible to stay friends because of the constant reminder of the passion that once existed. It's all or nothing with them. If they part, one will suffer when the passion of the other dies, it will be a very difficult time to live through. However, if they stay together, there is strength to gain from each other.

137 CancerEvolve Conjunction Julie Moon - Neptune

Positive aspect: An almost magical bond will unite them. Perfect harmony. There is something MORE to this relationship. It inspires the imagination, and there is a magical feeling of acceptance. There is much devotion here, especially on the part of the Moon person. Spiritual tenderness and romantic warmth between them. Their relationship encourages imagination in both people. This stems from an underlying acceptance of each other, which translates into the feeling that they are free to express their spiritual, imaginative sides without fear in each other's presence. Unconditional love, which is very rare in romantic partnerships.

91 CancerEvolve Sextile Julie Mars - Mars

Positive aspect: A life together in which each will desire the other and satisfy each other's sexual needs. Frustration levels tend to be minimal, and this helps the couple develop a pleasant atmosphere between them. They may do great things together or simply inspire one another.

64 CancerEvolve Trine Julie Mercury - Neptune

Positive aspect: Good spiritual understanding. This is the kind of relationship in which they finish one another's sentences. The connection encourages imagination.

53 CancerEvolve Sextile Julie Mercury - Pluto

Positive aspect: Favorable union of the minds. They speak to each other about things they never talk about to others.

I fell in love (unfortunately, not reciprocated) and started searching out compatibilities between my and her Suns. Not a spectacular start, but it slowly opened up a whole new world.

alien1

Life hard knocks brought me into numerology first and astrology later, when I was in search of answers to deep life questions and what really was my purpose of existence.

alien1

It all started because I have a crush on a guy. Went to research his horoscope sign, and I started coming across this birth chart thing, and from then on, I started being hooked onto astrology. It's been 10 years and I still love astrology so much. :love:
That's a decade, you have really come a long way. Mine would be 5years this year

david starling

Life hard knocks brought me into numerology first and astrology later, when I was in search of answers to deep life questions and what really was my purpose of existence.

I include some basic arithmetic numerology in my Astrology by numbering the Signs 1 through 12, beginning with Aries. For a few examples: Sagittarius and Gemini are opposite Signs, but 3 (Gemini's #) is at the root of 9 (3x3=9). So, Gemini's manner of thinking "resolves" for Sagittarian action. Likewise, 2 is the cube root of 8, so Taurus is the resolving Sign for Scorpio in three dimensions. Using Numerology in regard to the double-digit Signs: 10 "converts" to 1 (in a repeating loop, as in the Tree of Life with 1 at the top and 10 at the bottom), so Capricorn converts to Aries and incorporates Signs 2 through 9 in its cycle back to its own number 10--Earth to Fire/Matter to Energy, with an alternating current. So, Numerology provides insight in the relationships between Signs that Astrology alone doesn't provide. [IMO]

Last edited:

alien1

I include some basic arithmetic numerology in my Astrology by numbering the Signs 1 through 12, beginning with Aries. For a few examples: Sagittarius and Gemini are opposite Signs, but 3 (Gemini's #) is at the root of 9 (3x3=9). So, Gemini's manner of thinking "resolves" for Sagittarian action. Likewise, 2 is the cube root of 8, so Taurus is the resolving Sign for Scorpio in three dimensions. Using Numerology in regard to the double-digit Signs: 10 "converts" to 1 (in a repeating loop, as in the Tree of Life with 1 at the top and 10 at the bottom), so Capricorn converts to Aries and incorporates Signs 2 through 9 in its cycle back to its own number 10--Earth to Fire/Matter to Energy, with an alternating current. So, Numerology provides insight in the relationships between Signs that Astrology alone doesn't provide. [IMO]
Wow...can I send you a PM?

Senecar

About from 2012, I was studying Tarot. From the end of last year I was trying to learn each Tarot card's association to Astrological planets. Tarot has also Triplicity and Elemental Dignities originated from Astrology.

I was reading book called Tarot and Astrology by Corrine Kenner, and some other Tarot and Astrology books. Then I was led more into Astrology day by day, and I am here.

david starling

About from 2012, I was studying Tarot. From the end of last year I was trying to learn each Tarot card's association to Astrological planets. Tarot has also Triplicity and Elemental Dignities originated from Astrology.

I was reading book called Tarot and Astrology by Corrine Kenner, and some other Tarot and Astrology books. Then I was led more into Astrology day by day, and I am here.

I used the Ryder-Waite deck for several years. I liked the "medieval" look of the Minor Arcana. In the Major Arcana, Aquarius is feminized as a woman who is pouring out water. Kinda rough on Capricorn though! :devil: