Calling all synastry chart readers

Could someone with a bit of experience in reading synastry charts explain to me if this guy that i'm with is my soul mate and whether we will be getting married?

I have been reading a lot of material and it says that any aspects to the nodes indicate karmic debt and it appears that my moon and mars squares his north and south nodes.

Could someone please explain this aspect?

I would really appreciate anyone's help!

Thanks

Attachments

• Synastry Chart.pdf
    335.4 KB · Views: 51
who is who? meaning separate them for genders, in synastry it's important since the woman will behave like her Moon and Venus while the man like his Sun and Mars with having certain upbringing that relates to his Moon

based on the astro clock, aka Saturn - Jupiter - Pluto positions, the person on the right is older hence the male in most of the cases

9qYOY95.png

if you want a quick general score without considering the ascendants go here

http://www.new-astrology.com/index.php?page=comp2f

if you want an in depth report send me in PM the exact birth details and I'll create you a synastry report

IleneK

Premium Member
Could someone with a bit of experience in reading synastry charts explain to me if this guy that i'm with is my soul mate and whether we will be getting married?

I have been reading a lot of material and it says that any aspects to the nodes indicate karmic debt and it appears that my moon and mars squares his north and south nodes.

Could someone please explain this aspect?

I would really appreciate anyone's help!

Thanks

Hi,

While one's planet conjoining another's node in synastry suggests a very strong connection manifested by one person helping or guiding the other along to his or her destiny or fate, a planet squaring another's node may be less harmonious and much more challenging, something the two of you will have to work to get around. So I am not sure that it would point to being soul mates.

But a preliminary glance at your two charts shows warm, harmonious relationships between the luminaries by trine and sextile, which looks like a very good basis to explore the relationship. All must not be harmonious for a very good relationship to flourish, if you cultivate it [work through the challenging aspects].

As to whether you will marry, synastry charts reveal compatibility and challenges, rather than an outcome life marriage. If you will marry is a deep, serious and well-considered question on your mind, you might wish to post that question to the horory forum on relationships and see what results you get.

mdinaz

I would need to see a composite chart with the vertex and chiron added, with aspect lines to all. You can do one at www.astro.com. Use the true node also rather than the mean node.

kshantaram

Premium Member
moons pisces and virgo, though sound complementary, lords jupiter-mercury unfriendly, virgo 7th inimical for the pisces ascendant, wisdom vs intellect, not emotionally compatible.

ascendants sagittarius-cancer 6/8 friendly signs in sweet conflict.

suns acquarius-aries, unfriendly signs lords saturn-mars. movable aries inimical for the fixed acquarius.

thus the synastry is a no go beginning with the moons pisces-virgo,
virgo inimical for the pisces asc, and unfriendly. pisces wise and sensitive, virgo perfectionist and of critical thinking.

hope the generic observations help reflect further,

wishing well,

kshantaram

mdinaz:

His Chiron is Taurus 24°Ta12' 11th
My Chiron is Gemini 3°Ge23' 7th

His Vertex is in the 5th house and his vertex is in the 10th house.

Does this help?

Hi,

While one's planet conjoining another's node in synastry suggests a very strong connection manifested by one person helping or guiding the other along to his or her destiny or fate, a planet squaring another's node may be less harmonious and much more challenging, something the two of you will have to work to get around. So I am not sure that it would point to being soul mates.

So it's not a soul mate relationship but the squares indicate like karmic debt I owe him? Is that why I feel a pull towards him? I find it fascinating because I've never really felt so strongly about someone from my heart but at the same time my head says we are such opposites it freaks me out!

mdinaz

mdinaz:

His Chiron is Taurus 24°Ta12' 11th
My Chiron is Gemini 3°Ge23' 7th

His Vertex is in the 5th house and his vertex is in the 10th house.

Does this help?

No, we'd need to see the actual composite chart. It's a chart that is based on the midpoints of your two natal charts combined. You can generate one on www.astro as I instructed above. The composite will tell you whether this is a karmic relationship or not and also describe how you two will interact as a couple versus how you interact as two friends/lovers. When you create the chart under "extended chart selection" add the vertex, chiron, add the four main asteroids (pallas vesta ceres juno), use the true node and aspect lines to all.

kshantaram

Premium Member
moons pisces and virgo, though sound complementary, lords jupiter-mercury unfriendly, virgo 7th inimical for the pisces ascendant, wisdom vs intellect, not emotionally compatible.

ascendants sagittarius-cancer 6/8 friendly signs in sweet conflict.

suns acquarius-aries, unfriendly signs lords saturn-mars. movable aries inimical for the fixed acquarius.

virgo inimical for the pisces asc, and unfriendly. pisces wise and sensitive, virgo perfectionist and of critical thinking.

wishing well,

kshantaram

any feedback!

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi,

So it's not a soul mate relationship but the squares indicate like karmic debt I owe him? Is that why I feel a pull towards him? I find it fascinating because I've never really felt so strongly about someone from my heart but at the same time my head says we are such opposites it freaks me out!

I don't think we can be so specific to say that you owe him a debt. Rather, it suggests that in order for him to achieve what he is called to learn in this life and to move fully into his NN and then find balance between NN and SN, he will need to reckon with the energy that you introduce into his life with your impulsive inner feeling life [Moon in Aries] and your energy/drive [Mars].

I personally think you are drawn to him because of relationship between your luminaries:
your Suns sextile very closely,

and perhaps more importantly, his Sun conjoins your Moon.
This Sun-Moon conjunction in synastry is a very strong pull. When in the sign of Aries, it is impulsive, so that may explain how you both are feeling.

Also, your Venuses sextile each other by sign: one being its dignity in Taurus; the other, exalted in Pisces. Very nice, indeed.

And as a aside, I expect an important synastry matter that the two of you will want explore, work on and refine is his Moon in Virgo compared to your Moon in Aries, since this suggests that the Moons [your inner feeling lives] cannot "see" each other.

So keep your eyes open, keep exploring, and good luck to the two of you!

Last edited:

wishing well,
kshantaram

Sorry what do you mean by the synastry is a no go......

I don't think we can be so specific to say that you owe him a debt. Rather, it suggests that in order for him to achieve what he is called to learn in this life and to move fully into his NN and then find balance between NN and SN, he will need to reckon with the energy that you introduce into his life with your impulsive inner feeling life [Moon in Aries] and your energy/drive [Mars].

I personally think you are drawn to him because of relationship between your luminaries:
your Suns sextile very closely,

and perhaps more importantly, his Sun conjoins your Moon.
This Sun-Moon conjunction in synastry is a very strong pull. When in the sign of Aries, it is impulsive, so that may explain how you both are feeling.

Also, your Venuses sextile each other by sign: one being its dignity in Taurus; the other, exalted in Pisces. Very nice, indeed.

And as a aside, I expect an important synastry matter that the two of you will want explore, work on and refine is his Moon in Virgo compared to your Moon in Aries, since this suggests that the Moons [your inner feeling lives] cannot "see" each other.

So keep your eyes open, keep exploring, and good luck to the two of you!

Thanks this makes a lot of sense because our main conflict always arises because emotionally i'm too full on for him. Lol! It makes him worry. But it frustrates me because he's so blasé about his emotions, my emotions and relationships in general! Just so annoying!

No, we'd need to see the actual composite chart. It's a chart that is based on the midpoints of your two natal charts combined. You can generate one on www.astro as I instructed above. The composite will tell you whether this is a karmic relationship or not and also describe how you two will interact as a couple versus how you interact as two friends/lovers. When you create the chart under "extended chart selection" add the vertex, chiron, add the four main asteroids (pallas vesta ceres juno), use the true node and aspect lines to all.

Sorry it's a bit distorted but they would only allow members to save the pdf version.

If you can't read the pdf version, cut and paste this ling nad it will navigate you to the web version: http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=l6ufileIn6WzB-u1386148289

Thanks for your help, hopefully this is the right chart.

Attachments

• Composite Chart.pdf
    472.5 KB · Views: 33

kshantaram

Premium Member
Sorry what do you mean by the synastry is a no go......

moon signs need to be compatible for the start,
then the moon nakshatras/constellations, ascendants, etc etc

pisces-virgo opposite could be said to be generically complementary,
but lords jupiter-mercury are unfriendly, while virgo considered inimical for pisces ascendant causing stress in the relationship or owing to the marriage.

hope this clarifies and helps reflecting further.

wishing well,

kshantaram

moon signs need to be compatible for the start,
then the moon nakshatras/constellations, ascendants, etc etc

pisces-virgo opposite could be said to be generically complementary,
but lords jupiter-mercury are unfriendly, while virgo considered inimical for pisces ascendant causing stress in the relationship or owing to the marriage.

Thanks. So all in all not my soul mate but a difficult relationship on an emotional level and can be problematic when it comes to marriage.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks this makes a lot of sense because our main conflict always arises because emotionally i'm too full on for him. Lol! It makes him worry. But it frustrates me because he's so blasé about his emotions, my emotions and relationships in general! Just so annoying!

I think this may be the difference in your Moon signs that I indicated. But do not be discouraged. This is all material for the two of you to work on in your path together, if there is to be one.

Last edited: