Aspects of being a bully, or being bullied at school

RayAustin

She isn't saying either way...... all she's saying is there is nothing wrong with holding the person accountable if necessary. Also, if this was a particular event with in a certain time frame the transits to your chart are the correlating factor.

Thanks. :biggrin:

juicey J.

Banned
I'm not a traditonalist, I'm Aquarius (cosmopolitian/ecclectic) so yeah pluto in the 10th most certainly would play a factor. Also, the moon would have made really harsh aspects to mars, saturn, uranus, or pluto on the really difficult days. Also, in many readings Uranus is one of the major planets I use. As far as house systems go I think each tends to reveal its own info. For example the placidus and koch with their interceptions and duplications help to reveal info the house system which, don't have such don't reveal and they in turn can reveal things the other house systems don't. Oh and did I meantion I'm BIG on chiron?

segurelha

I was bullied because:
Sun/Neptune in natal 11th house
Uranus in MC

Transiting Uranus/Neptune were transiting my 11th/12th houses at that time.
Transiting Pluto was transiting my 10th house at that time.

dperez3894

being bullied:

Strong Neptune, or aspecting the Sun or Ascendant... or Pisces ascendant
Chiron in the 5th.
Mars, Saturn or neptune in the 5th, or in hard aspect with the 5th ruler.

Neptune in Sagittarius as part of a T-Square(opposite Saturn in Gemini, square Mercury in Pisces)

Neptune Trine Sun

Mars in Aquarius(conjunct Jupiter) in the 5th.

Although my Mars isn't in hard aspect to the Sun(the 5th's ruler) it is in hard aspect to Uranus, the ruler of Aquarius.

I also have Pluto conjunct my Ascendant which gave me a Pluto signature as one of the above posters pointed out.

And my chart ruler Venus is in Fall in Aries, another indicator, as well as opposing Pluto.

I was bullied quite a bit in school from kindergarten until about 11th grade. By my senior year, the bullies had either matured or dropped out of school.

Attachments

• dp-equal.jpg
    dp-equal.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Horus

being bullied:

Chiron in the 5th.

Hmm you may be onto something here virgo18 as I as bullied heavily between ages 5 and 16 and I have Taurean Saturn in the 5th opp. Taurus' ruler Venus in the 11th.

I also have Neptune in anaretic degree squaring my nodal axis. These placements have had major effects on my life but I've never thought they were connected to being bullied.

I tend to agree with Arijana that Pluto makes an even bigger difference on this subject, which came up here on the board this summer with another person who was bullied, and they had Pluto in their 1st house. Mine is squaring my ascendant and I'm alive certain that this provoked negative reactions from certain people.

Horus

Skill, even if it was your fault, what is the harm in telling something is someone's fault if it's true? People need to be held accountable in order to achieve growth. In horary, I can tell things like this easily. And it's not to put people down, it's to tell them the truth and give them guidance. I have people say "you know what, you're right", and it gets them farther down their path.

It's not bad to be "your fault",
R.a.
:smile:

I'm sorry Ray but as a therapist, I don't agree that this is the way to help people. I want my clients to take responsibility for their lives, for sure, but fault-finding or even using that term "fault" is counter-productive. Fault has negative connotations and implied blame or guilt -destructive feelings and unconstructive criticism.

There's also a dangerous and egoic assumption here that what you tell your astro clients, or what juicey j. wrote about Skillcoil's chart is completely accurate or "The Truth". What if the so-called fault is actually with the astro diagnosis?

midnight sun

I'm bullied in school for 5 years. I call it psychological violence. It causes a depression in me which won't leave me for years. I live a nightmare. I tried to die for escape. And I never ever agree with the people who says it's normal in adolescence years or they are just children. So why didn't I act to people like that? And a 15 year old person knows the results of his behaviour. So it's not normal and ordinary.

The aspects are:
The ruler of Asc, Venus conjuncts NN and in opposition to Saturn in 2nd house. So my self-worth plays a huge role in it. In 3rd house, I have Neptune in opposition to Sun-Mars, causes me to think people are "good" and "like me". And blurs the image of myself and self worth.
In 3rd house, there is also Uranus which causes me to act and be seem like weirdo and strange.

And interestingly, usually themes of the bullying is about art, music (remember my Venus aspect) I remember a girl saying me, I don't need to learn playing guitar because I can never be a guitarist.
There were a group of people like that making pressure on me for not to listen to the music they listen to. They think I can't really like them, I only try to create an image.

Now I understand that I always saw myself bad at music even if I wrote a hundred of songs to this day, because of them. Maybe it will be my career but I couldn'tn trust myself.

The other bullying themes are about my image. (again Venus and Asc) I was radical feminist and refuse to do all the beauty tips and do the other things other adolescent girls love to do. So it was like I seem to be ugly because of my own decision. (Uranus)

I fell in love with the head of the bullying team. (Neptune-Mars) I thought he likes me, too!!!! Well I'm glad I heal myself on these subjects. But I still have big problems with that Venus-NN-Saturn aspect because I still believe that I'm not worth to be loved.

And above someone has said that bullying is about power and Pluto. Well here is my answer, my Pluto is in the first house and very powerful. And bullying people are also weak I think. A well aspected Pluto person can't use this power for cheap actions. Like me. The unfortunate thing about me is lack of defense. My Libra Asc and full-water Mars doesn't like to fight and usually passive. But kept the rage in myself with Pluto and it was not good. I always waited for the revenge day. My revenge is to show how I changed and am succesful. And this year I achieve it a little. One of them saw me and told me I'm very changed. Because I swore myself to change and worked very hard on me for years.

Last edited:

Claire19

I read an article that talk about bullies and bullied kids at school. It is very interesting and I will like to know what astrological aspects make a kid a bully, or being bullied at early school.

I am guessing some aspects:

be a bully:

Strong Mars or Saturn, or aspecting Sun, or ascendant.
Mars in the ascendant, or aries ascendant.
Mars or Saturn in hard aspect with the 11th house, or ruler of the 11th house.

being bullied:

Chiron in the 5th.

I am only guessing. Do you know more?

The third house also to be involved for the arena of schooling.
I agree with what you say above. I would include Mercury with Mars, Saturn and Pluto perhaps. I dont know about the 5th as that would deal more with the teacher and those who educate unless it is the teacher doing the bullying and therefor I would also look at the Sun.

RayAustin

And above someone has said that bullying is about power and Pluto. Well here is my answer, my Pluto is in the first house and very powerful. And bullying people are also weak I think. A well aspected Pluto person can't use this power for cheap actions. Like me. The unfortunate thing about me is lack of defense. My Libra Asc and full-water Mars doesn't like to fight and usually passive. But kept the rage in myself with Pluto and it was not good. I always waited for the revenge day. My revenge is to show how I changed and am succesful. And this year I achieve it a little. One of them saw me and told me I'm very changed. Because I swore myself to change and worked very hard on me for years.

That's a very good way to look at the power of Pluto, thanks, that was a very inspiring thought. :smile:

virgo18

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

people I am very suprised

I was researching some of my old classmates birthdays without birth time... "Of the one's who were the most terrible bullies I have ever met"
"And the ones who were the most terrible bullied"

"All of them are of the Saturn in Capricorn/Pluto in Scorpio generation"

The three worst bullies I have ever met...
One of them who was terrible: A guy
-Sun in Capricorn
-Mercury in Capricorn
-Moon in Libra!!! OMG
-Mars in Sagittarius (Unaspected)
-Jupiter in Cancer!!!:w00t:
-Venus conjunction Sun OMG!
-Chiron awfully aspected by oppositions from major planets

Other cruel bully who is a girl:
-Sun in Aries
-Moon in Libra (doesn't oppose Sun)
-Venus in Taurus!!!
-Mercury in Taurus
-Mars in Gemini (Unaspected)
-Jupiter in Gemini
-Sun conjunction Venus OMG!
-Few Pluto friendly aspects

The last one who also was terrible, gossiper, backstabber bully its a girl:
-Sun in Pisces 29 degrees
-Sun conjunction Venus!!
-Mercury in Pisces
-Moon in Virgo
-few pluto friendly aspects

"As you see these are only three bullies I search for aspects" They doesn't have hard aspect of mars, neither pluto, But all of them have "Sun conjunction Venus" and a weak Mercury, two of them have "moon in libra", and one of the Jupiter in Cancer. "No one has mars, or saturn conjunctions to major planets"

The next ones are the three worst worst bullied at school I ever met:

This one is a female friend of mine(she was awfully bullied): Now she became a player with men, and one of the meanest gils on college.
-Sun in Cancer
-Moon in Aries!!!!
-Mercury in Leo
-Venus in Gemini (Unaspected)
-Mars in Taurus
-Jupiter in Cancer
-Moon conjunction Mars
-Mercury square Mars
(few friendly aspects of Neptune, and pluto)

This one is a Guy who was terrible bullied:
-Sun in Taurus
-Moon in Libra
-Mercury in Taurus (unaspected)
-Venus in Taurus
-Mars in Aries!!!!! opposition Moon
-Jupiter in Virgo
(few aspect of Pluto and Neptune)

This one is a female, she was rejected and sometimes bullied:
-Sun in Gemini
-Moon in Libra
-Mercury in Taurus
-Venus in Taurus (unaspected)
-Mars in Aries!!! opposition Moon
-Jupiter in Cancer
(few aspects of Pluto and Neptune)

The most terrible bullied have Mars in Aries, one in Taurus. Moon in Aries and the other one's Moon in Libra... no one has neptune and pluto hard aspects. And the same as the bullies; they have mercury in not too friendly signs.

I HAVE TO SAY THAT I DONT KNOW THEIR ASCENDANTS, AND HOUSE PLACEMENTS.

Last edited:

Venusian Grin

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

people I am very suprised

I was researching some of my old classmates birthdays without birth time... "Of the one's who were the most terrible bullies I have ever met"
"And the ones who were the most terrible bullied"

"All of them are of the Saturn in Capricorn/Pluto in Scorpio generation"

The three worst bullies I have ever met...
One of them who was terrible: A guy
-Sun in Capricorn
-Mercury in Capricorn
-Moon in Libra!!! OMG
-Mars in Sagittarius (Unaspected)
-Jupiter in Cancer!!!:w00t:
-Venus conjunction Sun OMG!
-Chiron awfully aspected by oppositions from major planets

Other cruel bully who is a girl:
-Sun in Aries
-Moon in Libra (doesn't oppose Sun)
-Venus in Taurus!!!
-Mercury in Taurus
-Jupiter in Gemini
-Sun conjunction Venus OMG!
-Few Pluto friendly aspects

The last one who also was terrible, gossiper, backstabber bully its a girl:
-Sun in Pisces 29 degrees
-Sun conjunction Venus!!
-Mercury in Pisces
-Moon in Virgo
-few pluto friendly aspects

"As you see these are only three bullies I search for aspects" They doesn't have hard aspect of mars, neither pluto, But all of them have "Sun conjunction Venus" and a weak Mercury, two of them have "moon in libra", and one of the Jupiter in Cancer. "No one has mars, or saturn conjunctions to major planets"

The next ones are the three worst worst bullied at school I ever met:

This one is a female friend of mine(she was awfully bullied): Now she became a player with men, and one of the meanest gils on college.
-Sun in Cancer
-Moon in Aries!!!!
-Mercury in Leo
-Venus in Gemini (Unaspected)
-Mars in Taurus
-Jupiter in Cancer
-Moon conjunction Mars
-Mercury square Mars
(few friendly aspects of Neptune, and pluto)

This one is a Guy who was terrible bullied:
-Sun in Taurus
-Moon in Libra
-Mercury in Taurus (unaspected)
-Venus in Taurus
-Mars in Aries!!!!! opposition Moon
-Jupiter in Virgo
(few aspect of Pluto and Neptune)

This one is a female, she was rejected and sometimes bullied:
-Sun in Gemini
-Moon in Libra
-Mercury in Taurus
-Venus in Taurus (unaspected)
-Mars in Aries!!! opposition Moon
-Jupiter in Cancer
(few aspects of Pluto and Neptune)

The most terrible bullied have Mars in Aries, one in Taurus. Moon in Aries and the other one's Moon in Libra... no one has neptune and pluto hard aspects. And the same as the bullies; they have mercury in not too friendly signs.

I HAVE TO SAY THAT I DONT KNOW THEIR ASCENDANTS, AND HOUSE PLACEMENTS.

Omg those are really interesting facts Virgo18! I'm guessing these people you mentioned were born somewhere around 89 to 91?
Even though I had fire signs in my chart, still I was bullied. I think I'm starting to get confidence now, but may need some help along the way.

Sun Taurus
Moon Leo!
Mercury Aries!

Venus Taurus
Mars Aries!
Ascendant Aries!

During primary school I was usually got left out and got into trouble for things I didn't do. It was when I reached high school I started being sexually harrassed.

............... I explain more later

Vista

I have read Mars retrograde people have a tendency to not stick up for themselves. I would think this could potentially lead to bullying. I didn't read through everyone's posts so I am sorry if this is repeated, but many abused become abuser's.

Mercury in hard aspect to Mars or Pluto could be verbally abusive. Mars to Pluto or Uranus, they can be very temperamental and irritable and also physically abusive. As always, one has to look at the entire chart.

waybread

Try looking at sun square Pluto, followed by other sun-Pluto contacts.

Pluto has a real ruthless quality to it, beyond simple anger or aggression (Mars) or wanting to be in authority vs. feelings of inadequcy (Saturn.) Neptune square sun or moon can lead to feelings of victimhood.

Sun-Pluto contacts can also involve real "trust" issues." Someone who was bullied may grow up to believe that the best defense is a good offense.

Dobrev

I'm not an expert.

I'm just taking a guess here, but im under the impression that people who bully or are bullied would have similar aspects. A power thing?

I was bullied a little bit and I have aspects like sun/mars, pluto/saturn.

I have pluto in the 3rd house and i've read things like it could mean a difficult school life?

Venusian Grin

Moon opposite Pluto - I was always scared telling my family I was bullied at school, because no one would support me.

Sun opposite Pluto - I've been around harmful people like bullies.

Pluto has something to do with sex, so it probably be a result of being sexual harrassed.

I was told my Mars inconjuct Jupiter explains why I never fit in with the same gender and I tend to be challenging the same gender.

T'Thastu

For what it’s worth:
I have read charts of friends and family who were/are victims of bullying and some charts of bullies. I have noticed that the victims all have Mars/Pluto aspects and strong Neptune/Mercury/Sun/Saturn aspects (with Neptune usually at the angles). A lot of bullies have Pluto/Jupiter aspects and a weak Mars. (I suppose Jupiter increases the Pluto aggression.)