Will we reconcile?

ScorpAsc5

Out of my curiosity and learning, question...

If she is L1, her romantic interest is L7... but he is someone's husband... which house would represent his wife? L5 from L7.. that seems wrong.. L1 from L7 counterclockwise would again represent her not the wife. I read above in the thread that wife is Saturn here but which house though??

Thanks!!

WisdomJoy

Out of my curiosity and learning, question...

If she is L1, her romantic interest is L7... but he is someone's husband... which house would represent his wife? L5 from L7.. that seems wrong.. L1 from L7 counterclockwise would again represent her not the wife. I read above in the thread that wife is Saturn here but which house though??

Thanks!!

I appreciate you asking because I thought the same thing also. Saturn rules Cap and Aquarius, so her 4th and 5th, which is his 10th and 11th, so I was confused why the wife would be represented by one of those houses. Or am I reading it incorrectly.

Last edited:

kalinka

this is a really good question and I also thought about that, when it comes to charts with the question: Is the quesited seeing someone else? Where the indicator of the third person is in aspect, most often in conjunction with the signficator of the quesited. So it is not always the 5th house. My answer would be here that the wife gets no house. Because she is not relevant for the question/answer. Or as Wisdom mentioned, the 10th or the 11th but I think rather not. Some also uses the 8th house for marriage.

ScorpAsc5

I understand this explanation. But let's suppose, querent is asking: "does his wife know about our affair?" Here L1 is querent, her partner is L7... but wife? which house to look at?

Similarly, "does he love his wife"? "Does he love his wife or me?" L1-L7 but which house is wife in these type of questions? I am sorry to hijack someone's post :(

kalinka

I understand this explanation. But let's suppose, querent is asking: "does his wife know about our affair?" Here L1 is querent, her partner is L7... but wife? which house to look at?

Similarly, "does he love his wife"? "Does he love his wife or me?" L1-L7 but which house is wife in these type of questions? I am sorry to hijack someone's post :(

Every chart is different and if you would ask such questions, then the chart will give you the right significators. It depends on the question. It's not always evident through houses. for example: If the first house is occupied by another planet, then this other planet could be the wife. And the question will be answered due to receptions and aspects. An intercepted sign in the first house is another possibility. Or, as I wrote above, if L7 is in conjunction or mutual reception with another planet.
Does he love his wife? Here the querent is not involved in the question. So querent gets only the moon, asc is wife.
Does he love his wife or me? Here I also always use the moon as primary significator for the querent. If the wife is the asc ruler or represented by another planet, wee see through receptions.
Also, most often the other woman could be simply signified by Venus, if Venus is not the Asc or Dsc Ruler.
We don't always need houses.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Every chart is different and if you would ask such questions, then the chart will give you the right significators. It depends on the question. It's not always evident through houses. for example: If the first house is occupied by another planet, then this other planet could be the wife. And the question will be answered due to receptions and aspects. An intercepted sign in the first house is another possibility. Or, as I wrote above, if L7 is in conjunction or mutual reception with another planet.
Does he love his wife? Here the querent is not involved in the question. So querent gets only the moon, asc is wife.
Does he love his wife or me? Here I also always use the moon as primary significator for the querent. If the wife is the asc ruler or represented by another planet, wee see through receptions.
Also, most often the other woman could be simply signified by Venus, if Venus is not the Asc or Dsc Ruler.
We don't always need houses.

This makes a lot of sense.
Often, the querent is ascendent and moon, quested the 7th, and his wife any planet in the 1st house, or ruler of the 1st house. Or Venus.
In the chart above the ascendent is libra, so perhaps the wife would be Venus, and the querent the moon?

kalinka

This makes a lot of sense.
Often, the querent is ascendent and moon, quested the 7th, and his wife any planet in the 1st house, or ruler of the 1st house. Or Venus.
In the chart above the ascendent is libra, so perhaps the wife would be Venus, and the querent the moon?

no, not in this chart. Because the wife was not involved in the question. So actually irrelevant. If there would be a planet in this chart, which might intervent the outcome, then we probably found out faster that there is a third party involved.

ElenaJ

True, the wife was not mentioned in the question.
However, in the explanation, we know now that the separation came about because his wife learned about the relationship with the querent. So, indirectly the wife is involved, because a divorce would be one of the conditions for a reconciliation.
If he remains married he will not return to the querent.
Each of the significators, Venus and mars, in the past had been in aspect with Uranus, the divorce planet, but no longer are.
We do see Chiron on the 7th, which could indicate his staying in the marriage, but not happy about it, but resigned.
Are there any other signs of divorce? Ruler of 4th is Saturn, in the 4th and approaching a square to Uranus, but I'm not sure that is enough.
Without his divorce, or at least separation, from his wife, there can be no reconciliation between him and the querent.

kalinka

As I wrote in another post, I don't think he will divorce because Mars stay's in Saturn's rulership for a while but still comes together with the Asc ruler Venus. And also Sun will enter into Taurus. This is an indication for me that his feelings for the querent will change for better. So they can reconcile but most likely in secret. And as you wrote above: Saturn squares Uranus ...but also Sun will conjoins Uranus.So maybe this divorce will happen anyway.

Hermes126

Don't be sorry, I am glad that you asked, and it made me know more about horary :smile:

ElenaJ

"let's suppose, querent is asking: "does his wife know about our affair?" Here L1 is querent, her partner is L7... but wife? which house to look at? "

In this case the question is about the wife and what she knows, so she would be 7th.

ScorpAsc5

"let's suppose, querent is asking: "does his wife know about our affair?" Here L1 is querent, her partner is L7... but wife? which house to look at? "

In this case the question is about the wife and what she knows, so she would be 7th.

So the affair partner is L1. Wife is L7 and husband? I think husband is not in the question so no house for husband. Just the reception and aspect between L1-L7, AP and Wife.

kalinka

in this case L7 is husband , L1 would be wife and/or querent. Then we have to look at aspects and receptions (or any other options I mentioned), to figure out who is wife and querent. Sometimes a planet in house 7 could be also the wife.

ElenaJ

in this case L7 is husband , L1 would be wife and/or querent. Then we have to look at aspects and receptions (or any other options I mentioned), to figure out who is wife and querent. Sometimes a planet in house 7 could be also the wife.

By assigning in this way, we are back to have the ascendent signifying both the querent and the wife.
The question being whether the wife knows (about the querent and the husband), she should be separate from the ascendent, don't you think?

kalinka

The husband is involved in the question. (does she know about OUR affair?). We can use her as L7 but then L1 would be querent and husband. This is also an alternative. However I would not do it that way.
for example, if we ask: Does my friend's wife know about his affair? which house u would then use for the wife? We start from the 11th house and use his turned 7th for the wife. So in our example we would do the same. We start with him and with his significator we can find out which planet is wife and querent.

Last edited:

kalinka

By assigning in this way, we are back to have the ascendent signifying both the querent and the wife.
When I wrote "L1 is wife and/or querent" , I mean, that if a planet is in the first house or there is an intercepted sign in the first house, then we could use the planet or ruler of that sign as wife.

kalinka

But when I think about that, to use her as L7 makes sense. so querent and husband can be both the Asc. Then we look at the 5th house for affairs and how L7 is in reception and aspect to the 5th. In this case the 5th house could also represents him.
Since every chart is different, we should decide it when looking at the chart.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Based on above discussion, I think it really comes down to ... what is the question and who is involved in the question, there is no definite house for different parties involved.

Cypocryphy

No offense to anyone and everyone posting here. Everyone here should buy an ephemeris. :venus: and :mars: will not perfect until more than 40 days from when OP asked the question. During that time, the two planets are prohibited. Unfortunately. Looks as if it’s an issue of miscommunications and friends/other relations interfering.

(Or to anyone alleging the significance of the :venus: :trine: :mars:

Last edited: