Moirai: The Thread of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

leomoon

IF someone were to ask me to guess when Jimmy Carter might die, I'd also say soon and quite honestly, logically, that's an easy one. Based on what I know about his past health problems coupled with his advanced age. By easy, I mean, he has been in ill health now for many years off and on. Yet he persisted. He was after all, born in 1924, and likely is tired by now. I know I would be and I was born almost 25 years after he was.

I stopped by the thread, noticing only the title of the Moirai and then going to the final page because time did not permit a long visit, and saw my old pal Waybread on here. So I stopped to say hello. There is no disrespect meant for any Tropicalists, and everyone has their own opinion I'm sure, depending on what type of astrology one is most familiar with.

Personally speaking, I am more familiar with Tropical but I respect a great deal, those who practice both systems and know a few well thought of astrologers who do so quite well at it doing justice to both. But then again, I've always have had an opened mind and my chart likely shows it.

But for Jimmy Carter, he was one of our better Presidents in my opinion, certainly a well respected moral man who spent his retirement paying back society and being useful in a very upstanding way with his organization he founded. He did a lot to try (before Trump came on the scene) to keep up the talks between Israel & the Palestinians he got to know while President. That didn't end for him.

I loved that he was kind to all, and had a family he stood by even when some embarrassment came to him via his brother Billy and Billy's escapades into Libya looking for money. That had to hurt, but Miss Lillian, (their 80 yr old mom who was still active in the Peace Corp till well into her senior years) asked her older son to be kind to Billy and realize he felt left out. And indeed, Jimmy Carter rose to the occasion. But I'm going down memory lane now with what I recall of that family.

With Leo Sun wife, Rosalind by his side all the way, Jimmy Carter a Libra Sun sign they made a wonderful example of a healthy, loving relationship for people to emulate.

A life well lived.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Carter,_Jimmy

From Astro.com (Wiki bio)info:
"He created a nonprofit Carter Center dedicated to raising money to fight river blindness in Uganda, helping small farmers triple corn yields in Ghana and Ambia, and is perhaps better known as America's unofficial ambassador for democracy and peace in the Middle East and in Latin America. Americans have become used to seeing Carter pounding nails in homes being built for low-income families across the nation after aligning himself with the project "Habitat for Humanity."

Former President Carter was notified that he won the award at about 4:30 AM on 11 October 2002 according to CNN and he accepted the prize on 10 December 2002 in Oslo. His citation on the Nobel prize website reads: "for his decades of untiring effort to find peaceful solutions to international conflicts, to advance democracy and human rights, and to promote economic and social development."

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Fair enough regarding your respect of the tropical zodiac. There are various publications, such as ISAR, that have studies supporting the tropical zodiac and DO NOT SUPPORT any form of sidereal.

IF someone were to ask me to guess when Jimmy Carter might die, I'd also say soon and quite honestly, logically, that's an easy one. Based on what I know about his past health problems coupled with his advanced age. By easy, I mean, he has been in ill health now for many years off and on. Yet he persisted. He was after all, born in 1924, and likely is tired by now. I know I would be and I was born almost 25 years after he was.

Jimmy Carter is a beautiful human being. I’m glad you admire him. He has done much good throughout his life. He is, to me, a phenomenal human being :joyful:

[Deleted attacking comments. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

You may use whichever form of astrology you prefer, and you may disagree with others' reasons for preferring another kind, but you MAY NOT attack. I've just done some deleting due to personal attacks.

If there are further attacks in this thread, it will be closed.

Warning,
Osamenor

Cypocryphy

Just to save the quote here:

He was proficient enough in Sidereal/Vedic astrology, and could have been far closer and more accurate using the Marakas in Vedic with the Dashas for timing.

I studied the Marakas just out of curiously, did perhaps 100 or more charts (of mostly famous people), who died in their early years, near birth, middle years (middle age) and lived well into old age. There is more definitive timing I think with Vedic. After all, they never change or expanded their astrology, so it is very well honed.

These charts (some of them and a rudimentary understanding of Maraka) I put into a Kindle book, "A Tropical Astrologer's Take on Vedic Astrology". I'm about as far from being expert in this lengthy and wide subject matter, but I like to share when I find something of interest to do so. THIS subject, I felt others might expand upon. I just don't think the 8th house in tropical charts quite cuts it. Neither does the 3 Moirae, which I use all the time and also wrote about.
Deb

Cypocryphy

All,

You may use whichever form of astrology you prefer, and you may disagree with others' reasons for preferring another kind, but you MAY NOT attack. I've just done some deleting due to personal attacks.

If there are further attacks in this thread, it will be closed.

Warning,
Osamenor

That’s a heavy hand you use on the delete key :smile:

Why delete an invitation to show how her Vedic techniques do well in prediction? I don’t get that. But not unexpected. :smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
After I posted my warning, the same actors promptly made more attacking posts. Consequently, this thread is now closed.
Why delete an invitation to show how her Vedic techniques do well in prediction? I don’t get that. But not unexpected. :smile:

This thread is NOT about Vedic vs Western or sidereal vs tropical astrology. As you know because you set the topic yourself. Devoting whole posts to debating that is off topic. Using "you" statements turns debate into attack. Since you can't seem to keep this thread civil and on topic, it can't stay open. Closing it for the ongoing incivility.

Locking it down,
Osamenor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.