will i get the raise?

millionora

Hello all,
I have been struggling at work in a finance position. I have been thinking of a way to earn more money for a while now even to the point of applying for other jobs (same position that offer more money). I love the community where i work now and would hate to leave because of money, but my situation is pushing financially. So we lost another employee and i thought if i offer to do his job as well as mine that the company i work for would pay me a "guarantee" amount of money monthly. It would mean more work but i would still be in a place i appreciate and "Know" in terms of comfort.
so my horary question is:
Will i get the raise if i ask for it? Or shall i continue on to the other company that has offered me a position where i would make more money?

So i cast a chart and see the Asc me is conjunct Algol...perhaps showing that i am out of my head and have reached a point of financially having to make a move, i am placed in my 4th house conjunct the north node, the moon in leo in my 4th house as well will trine saturn (my direct boss/manager) in my 7th house as well as myself trining my manager, perhaps showing a possible yes i may get the raise. If i take my second house ruler which is mercury combust mars....could mean its not going to happen because mars is a malefic.
The company i work with has done this for others and it would just make things so much easier if they agreed. will I get the raise?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_get_the_raise.14783.2632.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_get_the_raise.14783.2632.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 42

millionora

No raise atm but you might get a new job
Moon to saturn

Hi Tikana,
ok i have interviewed with one place and have another interview tomorrow, both offer more money but are new environments and unknown to me, but i have to do whats best for my family i was hoping to stay. btw what is atm in your quote?? :)

millionora

just to update the thread. Tikana you were right. I started a new job today..same industry but new company.
Is it possible to see with this chart if this new job is a good fit for me and il prosper?

millionora

U didnt ask
New chart needed

When did u get a job offer?

I got the offer sept 21 and started today at 930 am! Yikes you really were right on!
I cast a chart now to see if this job is the right fit for me and will i prosper,
the moon is just seperating from Pluto....yikes it was hard, as i left my other job and everything known to me there, onto to a new environment that is tough but has better promises of more money.
So my asc is in the fifth house...maybe showing my concern for my kids as it will cost me more hours of work and not home with them. the moons final aspect is a trine to mercury the ruler of my second house....and pof is in my 10th. does this mean yes it a better fit and more money too?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_this_new_job_the_right_for_me_and_wil.9935.7832.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_this_new_job_the_right_for_me_and_wil.9935.7832.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 25

tikana

no time to look at 2nd chart
but

for timing purposes ...

so moon is located at 15 leo 41
saturn is 21 51

21 51 - 15 41 = 6 10

6-7 weeks

you ran a question on 16th
it took 6 weeks to get from the date of the question to when you got a job offer on 21st

millionora

thats very interesting perhaps it means i started around 6 weeks ago which makes sense as deep inside i wanted a different envirnment and required more money for my family.

millionora

no time to look at 2nd chart
but

for timing purposes ...

so moon is located at 15 leo 41
saturn is 21 51

21 51 - 15 41 = 6 10

6-7 weeks

you ran a question on 16th
it took 6 weeks to get from the date of the question to when you got a job offer on 21st

i could also get another job with that 6to7 week time frame which would be put timing at nov 1st..