New Member Birth Chart!

Hi everyone,

I'm!
Taurus Sun
Leo Rising
Leo Moon

So here is my birth chart. A little bit about me, I kind of feel like I'm this human living on the outskirts of society (maybe many of us do here ^^) because of the way I have lived my life. I have been moving around the world since I was 2. I was born from Romanian parents, who immigrated as soon as communism ended. The first country they fled to was Germany, which is where I was born in 1991. I have an older sister who was born in 88, but she was born in Romania. I moved to Montreal, Canada when I was 2. I learned French, after learning Romanian, and lived there for 5 years, which allowed me to become a citizen. Then, I moved to the U.S. (St. Louis, MO. to be exact) when I was 9, in 3rd grade, and learned English. Lived there until I graduated from high school. Moved by myself to Vancouver, Canada for college and lived 1 year in Lyon, France to study abroad. I finished my college in Vancouver (had 1 year left) and eventually moved back home. Then I moved to California (Santa Cruz area) for 6 months to do a yoga/meditation volunteer program. I am now living in Taiwan teaching English. Life is crazy. This is just the condensed info of my traveling/ moving history. Yes... my sun is in the 9th house ;). When people ask you where are you from? I say... the world? It's hard to pinpoint. I'm Romanian, Canadian and grew up in the U.S. though I am not a citizen there. But my home is there. Yes, complicated... hehe

I love art and music. I want to try and make music as a living but it's like I've always had this block with creating art. Don't get me wrong, I played violin and am musically inclined... I just don't know how to go about starting. So I decided to teach English abroad because my major was in English Literature and minor in French in college and wanted to travel while making money. I guess I'm in this weird part of life where I'm trying to figure out what to do next... what is my REAL path. I'm 25, by the way.

Okay I feel like I've shared my life story. Any interpretation of my chart or important aspects and what they mean would be awesome. I feel like I know the main ones but if so inclined, do let me know any things you think I should know about my chart. I appreciate any feedback! Sending love and light to ALL of you! Yay this so fun!

Love,

MoonyTaurusLoveGirl :love::love::love:

Attachments

• Adriana - natal chart (1).jpg
    Adriana - natal chart (1).jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

fifteen

I love art and music. I want to try and make music as a living but it's like I've always had this block with creating art..

Leo moon usually suggests an artistic life outside the limelight. But with Taurus energy, Leo Rising and the myriad of connections in your chart (very busy chart on all all fronts) suggests that there is a lot of opportunity that comes your way, and it can counteract the Leo Moon, which can act as a an emotional block. Further study of your chart might give answers on how to go through that block. But I haven't read the chart completely, it's a bit blurry for my poor eyes. So I did a quick glance. This is what I immediatly picked up.

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your responses. Rahu- I really appreciate your detailed, Vedic interpretation. Fifteen- thank you for your interested response, too.

I will post clearer images of my chart with and without transits. I hope this clears up any confusion. What you guys have told me has been really helpful already.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-05 at 2.45.19 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-06-05 at 2.45.19 PM.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Screen Shot 2016-06-05 at 2.45.30 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-06-05 at 2.45.30 PM.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 25
Fifteen-

How do these opportunities block my Leo Moon? Could you expand a little bit more on that? I have posted new charts which are hopefully clearer to read. I know you mentioned that my chart is very busy, are there any other main aspects you think I should be aware of? This has been very helpful, thank you!

-Moony

Dear Rahu

Do you have any ideas on how to handle these mystical insights? And how would these play out in my life? Like feeling overwhelming energy? Sometimes I feel I know what people are thinking and I inherit their thoughts but then I feel like I may just be thinking them all up. I don't know. Maybe they are right and I should trust my intuition more...

And I've never heard my Mercury being conjunct with anything. I checked another app and it didn't say so so I don't think it is.

Thank you

fifteen

I'll do a chart for you right now, but it can take a bit of time. I'll use my own software as it is much clearer for me than astrodienst.

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone,

I'm!
Taurus Sun
Leo Rising
Leo Moon

So here is my birth chart. A little bit about me, I kind of feel like I'm this human living on the outskirts of society (maybe many of us do here ^^) because of the way I have lived my life. I have been moving around the world since I was 2. I was born from Romanian parents, who immigrated as soon as communism ended. The first country they fled to was Germany, which is where I was born in 1991. I have an older sister who was born in 88, but she was born in Romania. I moved to Montreal, Canada when I was 2. I learned French, after learning Romanian, and lived there for 5 years, which allowed me to become a citizen. Then, I moved to the U.S. (St. Louis, MO. to be exact) when I was 9, in 3rd grade, and learned English. Lived there until I graduated from high school. Moved by myself to Vancouver, Canada for college and lived 1 year in Lyon, France to study abroad. I finished my college in Vancouver (had 1 year left) and eventually moved back home. Then I moved to California (Santa Cruz area) for 6 months to do a yoga/meditation volunteer program. I am now living in Taiwan teaching English. Life is crazy. This is just the condensed info of my traveling/ moving history. Yes... my sun is in the 9th house ;). When people ask you where are you from? I say... the world? It's hard to pinpoint. I'm Romanian, Canadian and grew up in the U.S. though I am not a citizen there. But my home is there. Yes, complicated... hehe

I love art and music. I want to try and make music as a living but it's like I've always had this block with creating art. Don't get me wrong, I played violin and am musically inclined... I just don't know how to go about starting. So I decided to teach English abroad because my major was in English Literature and minor in French in college and wanted to travel while making money. I guess I'm in this weird part of life where I'm trying to figure out what to do next... what is my REAL path. I'm 25, by the way.

Okay I feel like I've shared my life story. Any interpretation of my chart or important aspects and what they mean would be awesome. I feel like I know the main ones but let me know any insight you beautiful astrology beings have. I appreciate any feedback! Sending love and light to ALL of you! Yay this so fun!

Love,

MoonyTaurusLoveGirl :love::love::love:

Your Moon is conjunct the Fixed Star REGULUS by longitude
check whether your moon conjuncts REGULUS by declination and/or latitude as well

According to Anne Wrights famous fixed stars information website:
http://constellationsofwords.com/Fixedstars.htm

Fixed star: REGULUS Cor Leonis
Constellation: Alpha (α) Leo
Longitude 1900: 28LEO26
Longitude 2000: 29LEO50
Declination 1900: +12.27'
Declination 2000: +11.58'
Right ascension: 10h 08m
Latitude: +00.27'
Spectral class: B7
Magnitude: 1.35

REGULUS WITH THE MOON :smile:
Occult interests, powerful friends, danger from enemies and false friends,
gain by speculation, public prominence, great power, honor, wealth,
benefits seldom last, violence, trouble and sickness.
Make women high spirited and independent. [Robson*, p.196.]

THE FIXED STARS IN NATAL ASTROLOGY
http://constellationsofwords.com/categories/natalrobson.htm

regulus.JPG

check whether your moon conjuncts REGULUS by declination and/or latitude as well

Hi JupiterASC,

Thanks for your reply :) I actually never knew that about my chart. What a helpful thing to know! Though I still don't really know what it means... That I will become famous/ rich? Haha :)

I'm not sure how to check if my moon conjuncts regulus by declination or latitude hehe. Any ideas?

It's funny because my mom would always talk about this star in Leo, Regulus... and how it's really bright and we could see it in the sky... interesting connection...

<3

JUPITERASC

Hi JupiterASC,

Thanks for your reply :) I actually never knew that about my chart. What a helpful thing to know! Though I still don't really know what it means... That I will become famous/ rich? Haha :)

I'm not sure how to check if my moon conjuncts regulus by declination or latitude hehe.

Any ideas?

It's funny because my mom would always talk about this star in Leo, Regulus...
and how it's really bright and we could see it in the sky... interesting connection...

<3
for comparison with Regulus
latitude and declination of natal Moon
viewable on Extended Chart Selection page astrodienst
:smile:
above natal chart click on "additional tables pdf"

fifteen

Here's my interpetation, including a new chart:

21S3grz.jpg

Please note: It is impossible to say everything about you, it takes a lifetime to know yourself. I've picked the key points in your chart, and dimissed many house placements and common interpetations.

The chart suggests a fire & earth type. Both creative and powerful. Planets in the Southern Hemisphere suggests that you are ambitious, want fame and recognition.

Trine Sun Moon.

Excellent, it indicates a life with few obstacles. What you want, you can accomplish due to this configuration. You should have no issues at all in getting where you want to be.

But, let's see if there is anything else...

Square Sun -> Jupiter.

This can be somewhat problematic. This configuration suggests that you can't seem to make definite (career) choiches. It also means opportunities en tests in life.

Square Sun -> Saturn: Fear, restriction on identity: any self-esteem issues? father issues? Saturn works many levels, so it is not easy to tell.

Moon in the 12th:

You may be withdrawn and are attracted to the mystical (although the chart's square between mecury and neptune might undo that.) Seclusion can be good for you to recharge yourself.

Conjunction Moon 1st House: Born performer, entertainer. It might undo the shyness of the Moon in the 12th.

Chiron & Mecury:
Inspirational to others, an excellent teacher.

Sabian Symbol of Venus in 13th degree of gemini: Artist, musician.

Venus in the 10th house: artist, or involved in art somehow. It means success.

Opposition Mars -> Uranus:
Love for the status quo? at least a traditional kind of person. Your conservative nature is also indicated by Saturn in Aquarius. (learn to be independent)

Conjunction Alzirr (Fixed star) -> Mars:
Possible disgrace, loss of fortune, danger to knees. (so avoid anything that might hurt them)

Jupiter in the 12th:
Art, literature, poetry, music, teaching and so on. Born entertainer!

Opposition Jupiter -> Saturn:

This might throw a wrench into your plans. Lack of discipline? Jupiter might make you gregarious, and wnat to do things straight away without
having to learn something. This suggests that one of your challenges will be to satisfy this by learning self-dicipline, if you do that, and truly work hard, then your saturn return, will be much easier! If you don't, Saturn will teach you anyway. The only difference is that Saturn will MAKE you learn it, whether you want it or not. So in order to smooth this problem: work hard on self-disicpline, it will clear the road to your success.

Conjunction Uranus -> Neptune:
Again, art. You either like or want to create very unusual art or music. Brilliant imagination.

Neptune in the 5th, again, lot's of imagination and creativity.

North Node in the 5th house, again, it indicates creative and artistic success. But ONLY if you manage to conquer self-discipline. You might want to isolate yourself in order to achieve that goal.

Current transit:

Lot of Neptunian activity for you right now, too much to explain here. But I try:

Pluto conjunction Neptune: Indicates that You're soul-searching right now.

Moon's node harmonious ascpect to Neptune: placing hope on others. (like asking a chart interpetation ;)

Jupiter Trine Uranus:
time to be a bit more daring, and to take risks and be a little more unconventional. The road might open up if you do...

Uranus to midppoint Jupiter/Uranus: Optimisn, a big break coming or already takes place.

Mecury Conjunct Midheaven:
Time to put your ideas into words, and plan your ideas for the future.

My conclusion:

You're true artist and may have major success with it. Music, painting and literature is indicated.

Challenges: Lack of self-discipline. If you learn that, nothing will stand in your way. But it might take (years) working in solitude. The question then will be, are you willing to make that sacrifice?

I hope it helps.

rahu

Banned
hi moonytauruslovegirl :tongue:

you really have had a energetic life for only 25years.

the first thing notice is your node is conjunct to the vertex. this is a almost supernatural aspect as it shows that you mind is in the flow of the higher plane energies, as well as the ultimate energies of our reality which includes fauna, flora and mineral consciousness. This means tha your psychic senses can tap into the most etheric inclusive planes we are sensitive to.

chiron is conjunct the south node which gives you vey strong psychic abilities but ,you may not realize this ,as chiron 's critical and lanaytical power can give you the impression that you are just deducing these ideas and inspirations that you can pull out of the ether.

mercury is square the node. the conjunction of mercury gives you intelligence and a psychic nature . with mercury square to the node and chiron, again., your psychic abilities are highlighted. this square gives great intelligences as well as a analytical and critical mind set .this square gives a good memory and in some situation ,you could have a photographic memory. but especially with venus also square to chiron,you often lack tact, as you will tell people things about themselves they may not want know. you sometimes will alienate those close to you because of your straight forward words. this square to chiron, will tend to put you on the "outside" because you do not tolerate hypocrisy and social reality is made up of much disingenuity. you are a devoted friend but if you are lied to or insulted, you will completely and suddenly cross this person out of your life.

with mercury square to Neptune and Neptune conjunct the node,you have great artistic abilities and can draw very life like images or dissolve you mind into abstract creations. this pattern also gives you literary creative abilities, probably of a sci-fi/phantasy genre,though with chiron also square, you could create incisive realistic works.

mars is opposed to uranus which gives you the wander lust as you are every independent and do not like boring routines . this is aspect of abrupt action and another indication you find yourself on the "outlaw" fringes of society where the most creative works and experiences occur.as Uranus is conjunct to neptune, you abrupt actions often lead you to places you did not intend to go. the Uranus/Neptune conjunction opposed to mars can give a uncertainty of which direction to take.

the tsquare of sun square to the Saturn/Jupiter opposition shows your life, tough interesting has been one of many obstacles and delays. this t-square shows reversal that you had no control over .with such expansive elements in your life and chart, these obstructions or stumbling blocks can be very confusing as sometimes you life seem to be two steps forward and then one step back. with this t- square one must not become resentful of the problems you face ,but to take each obstacle as a small but continuous step to your future goals.

your Uranus/Saturn midpoint is conjunct the vertex, so again you are subject to many "mystical" and confusing insights to higher realities. these two planets are opposites , this shows ,again, a problem deciding on the direction of your life a times. the power of this conjunctions I that you have the ability to build up situation as you tear down old obsolete situations. you can rise from the proverbial ashes. you have great abilities as a problem solver or an organizer and you should find a vocation that needs firm resolutions to be made out of new or fluxing conditions.
with pluto on the nadir, you have the personality of a survivor. you are a "bottom line" personality which means although you are extremely creative and variable, there is no gray areas in your mind. you are either for something or against it. you have fixed opinions that do not waver .
you will do whatever you must to survive.

mercury is conjunct to eris which gives a outgoing and emotional take on life. you draw great joy from your creativity and have ambition that would serve you well in a literary or artistic career.

your mars is conjunct to pholous and sextile to sedan. tis shows you act with high ideals and always try to be truthful and straight forward in your actions .
but orcus is square to sedan and the midpoint is conjuct to psyche and chariklo, which shows that there ar past emotional/romantic experiences that you do not like to think about, as you still ponder how your love and inspiration could have been taken advantage of, as your understand the nature of your feelings and others very well.when you are attracted to someone or are inspired by something, you really analysis your feelings before acting on these impressions because your mars is square to nessus showing that you have attracted malicious men in the past.
this may reflect of early experiences when you were victimized as a child.
mars/Nessus square plus pluto on your nadir, shows that in spite of your outward joyous personality, you are a serious and cautious person at you core.
your mercury/Neptune and eris/Neptune midponts are opposed to your moon which shows you canbe an emotional chameleon. that is you can change the manner in which you present yourself depndinmg onwhat the other persons expects or thinks of you.you are a very difficult person to read as you are very complex and multi faceted.

at the same time your mercury/Uranus and eris/Uranus midpoints are also opposed to your moon and closely conjunct your descendant . this accentuates you deductive skills, mathematical abilities and overall intelligence . again you are shown to be very critical and analytical beneath your emotionally, outgoing personality.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1841_moony_82554_25379.jpg
    astro_2gw_1841_moony_82554_25379.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 26
FIFTEEN-
This was so helpful, thank you.

As for Saturn, yes sometimes I do feel like I'm not very confident and can judge myself against other people and according to how well my social interactions go (or how badly I perceive them... ugh). Also I guess I do have some daddy issues... and feel I get validation from men's attention... I'm a bit shy at first to entertain, I know I need to conquer that though. Because I feel that when I am on stage, people really do engage, even in life's stage... I think people notice me and my open energy. Also I think the whole moon conjunct ascendent wearing my heart on my sleeve makes people feel I am safe to open up to ... kind of cool to think about now that I do. But people are quick to judge and hate I've realized. Lame.

After seeing my new chart do you still think my artistic side is revealed outside of the limelight? And is the emotional block still a factor? Thank you

RAHU-

Thank you so much for your extensive chart interpretation. I do agree with many of the things you say. I guess I have had some relationships with malicious men in the past.

I'm definitely not too sure on which direction to take in my life right now.

I guess I am quite analytical but sometimes I feel like I don't think things through too much before I act. I feel things very deeply though, I may say that my emotions steer me sometimes...

I'm still confused on what to make about these psychic things you've been telling me. Is this saying that whatever I feel is usually right? Sometimes it's not though! So confused on how to channel this and use it correctly/ smartly. / what it means even!

_MOONY

rahu

Banned
RAHU-

Thank you so much for your extensive chart interpretation. I do agree with many of the things you say. I guess I have had some relationships with malicious men in the past.

I'm definitely not too sure on which direction to take in my life right now.

I guess I am quite analytical but sometimes I feel like I don't think things through too much before I act. I feel things very deeply though, I may say that my emotions steer me sometimes...

I'm still confused on what to make about these psychic things you've been telling me. Is this saying that whatever I feel is usually right? Sometimes it's not though! So confused on how to channel this and use it correctly/ smartly. / what it means even!

_MOONY

generally,yes ,your intuitions are correct but not always ,as you say. your psychic nature is more like you always look in the correct direction for answers. as you are quite logical and analytical, usually you do not realize you have psychic abilities because you feel you have only made logical conclusions. with eris conjunct to mercury , you emotional state can influenced the veracity of your intuitions .

as to relationships , your venus is at 12gemini17 . the node will square this on octover 5th. you will have a loving and attractive aura and I would expect some suitors as well.
your eros/venus conjunction is at 16pisce4 so this should be the beginning of a period when you are attractive as the south node is conjunct this midpoint on june 19th. actually you could be quite magnetic so be discriminating:biggrin:.
the midpoint of the sun/Saturn square(insecurity and introversion) is at 19pisces38 .this is square to your eros at 19sag51.

I would have thought there was some "romantic" incident when the node was square to your eros on may 10th. but you likely did not acknowledge the possibility because of the Saturn/sun square which the node transited on may 17th. actually it seems you were somewhat depressed around the 17th as there may have been some new obstructions in your life

so it looks as if ther couldbe some romantic enounters fairly shortly.

by the way , are you learning mandarin Chinese?

rahu

I'm thinking of starting to learn after i finish work (teaching) next week.
I keep hearing that it could open up many doors and I think that it's true...
Why do you ask? :) I don't know if I should learn it seriously or just try to learn a bit just to work my brain.

I'm debating if I should move out of Taiwan soon or not (actually, major life decisions are to be made for me soon.. what to do, where to move or stay in Taiwan and work... any hunches about that? If not, that's totally okay! I can make a post about it or something soon..)

rahu

Banned
I don't have any suggestions for your future plans
I was just wondering if you you were adding another language. I took 3years of mandarin in high school many years ago.
rahu

I was just wondering if you you were adding another language. I took 3years of mandarin in high school many years ago.
rahu[/QUOTE

Oh! I thought you were going to say something in that direction. Yeah It's such an interesting language, the way words are put together is so fascinating to me. And the way the characters are written. Also very poetic

fifteen

After seeing my new chart do you still think my artistic side is revealed outside of the limelight? And is the emotional block still a factor? Thank you

No, after doing the whole chart it's exactly the opposite: It indicates that you are destined for success in the arts. My initial idea only hinged on having a Leo moon, but after seeing the whole chart, it probably isn't going to be an issue. The Leo moon might make you *feel* that you don't want *it*, or shy away from *it*. What *it* is, is up to you. :joyful:

If you work on self-discipline (or if you already do or did) then you're destined to reach something extraordinary, something, somehow. Time will tell. That said, self-discipline is the biggest secret anyway. But for you, there's a clear road or path to success. I would say, follow that dream and persist in it. And I don't say that often. I feel (and saw your current transit) that the change that is coming will be for the better, not just a little better, extremely better. But as I said, you have to take a risk right now. This is what Jupiter is trying to tell you right now. I would suggest to read everything what has been said, and let it sink in. Also, you might want someone to guide you. There are some excellent folks who do guidance, or coaching. Could be career coaching or spiritual, a lightworker. I'm not one of them though! I don't do any of that work, and don't give readings. However, I am clairvoyant and that is why I read your chart: it pulled me in, because you have a destiny that is beyond the ordinary. This is what I sense, and all I can say.

In any event, I wish you good luck!

That's the square between mercury and neptune. It makes you critical of anything paranormal and spiritual. This might work against your natural mystical abilities (moon in the 12th), and makes you brush it off or ignore it at times.

EDIT to ADD: I also agree with Rahu: Science, mathematics is somewhat indicated. I noticed it, but left it out.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
rahu[/QUOTE

Oh! I thought you were going to say something in that direction. Yeah It's such an interesting language, the way words are put together is so fascinating to me. And the way the characters are written. Also very poetic

yeah I excelled with the calligraphy , and the grammar is quite simple though I never became proficient at speaking it because I could not master the inflections ofthe words very well.