Indu Lagna/ Speculation /Money related

My indu lagna nakshtra is moola pada 4 (3rd house saggi) . Its lord ketu is in eleventh house leo - sign of speculation, conjunct with mercury (combust). So how am i supposed to get wealth ?? I have a very strong urge to invest in bitcoin and stock market type speculation . currently running ketu mercury dasha. Should I go ahead , if no then what else is my source of wealth /income?

DOB 11th aug 1988
Place - Cuttack, Odisha
Time 11:46 AM

Attachments

• D1 D9.png
    D1 D9.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 21
  • degrees.png
    degrees.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 21

creativei

Astrology is simple . dont make it too complicated , no need to go advanced , whatever it is basic chart works first , rest all secondary only , 2nd house is wealth , if 2nd house is good then everything will be good , if second house got afflicted then , no matter how other divisional charts or other extra fittings , it won't work out . so always give importance to basic chart .

your 2nd lord is in 6th , is not good for finance . also venus signifcator for wealth is also in 12th as per rasi aspected by saturn . indicates losses and waste expenditure . so take care of finance . don't keep long step and don't take risk . you loose everything . saturn retro is not good for profession life , also he is 4th and 5th lord , take care of home and fixed assets . due to your over ambitious nature you may loose that on speculation and shares . saturn retro in 3rd aspecting 8th lord venus , indicates loss through siblings and wife/women in general . take care of that .

your ketu dasa is ok but you have be very careful in venus dasa. loss in investment indicated . never take risk esp with ancestral property or fixed assets . troubles through women may arise . dana karaga guru in 8th never take risk in money matters , if you do then you face loss. plan your savings , invest in proper manner like fd etc . but sadly watever we say planets will you take u that way only . fate is powerful . so take care ...

Astrology is simple . dont make it too complicated , no need to go advanced , whatever it is basic chart works first , rest all secondary only , 2nd house is wealth , if 2nd house is good then everything will be good , if second house got afflicted then , no matter how other divisional charts or other extra fittings , it won't work out . so always give importance to basic chart .

your 2nd lord is in 6th , is not good for finance . also venus signifcator for wealth is also in 12th as per rasi aspected by saturn . indicates losses and waste expenditure . so take care of finance . don't keep long step and don't take risk . you loose everything . saturn retro is not good for profession life , also he is 4th and 5th lord , take care of home and fixed assets . due to your over ambitious nature you may loose that on speculation and shares . saturn retro in 3rd aspecting 8th lord venus , indicates loss through siblings and wife/women in general . take care of that .

your ketu dasa is ok but you have be very careful in venus dasa. loss in investment indicated . never take risk esp with ancestral property or fixed assets . troubles through women may arise . dana karaga guru in 8th never take risk in money matters , if you do then you face loss. plan your savings , invest in proper manner like fd etc . but sadly watever we say planets will you take u that way only . fate is powerful . so take care ...

Thanks for replying.actually if there is any other way of interpretation as to how I can gain ? At least I need food on my plate ....what can be other alternatives business or job......then in which sector should make my career according to planetary position

Btw my ketu dasha was horrible. Don't wish on my enemies to go thru this.

creativei

Thanks for replying.actually if there is any other way of interpretation as to how I can gain ? At least I need food on my plate ....what can be other alternatives business or job......then in which sector should make my career according to planetary position

Btw my ketu dasha was horrible. Don't wish on my enemies to go thru this.

Bro you misunderstood my point , i didnt said you don't have job and all indeed you have , nobody cant sit like that , but thing is you have many obstacles since karma karaga retrograde , generally retro planets wont do well , actually it does opposite to his nature . it lost his charm . it behaves like drunkard person . you wont get proper reward and recognition for your work , hard work but pay check is low . exploited labor .so you have to cautious in this situation . astrology is only warning only , rest is in your hands.

You can go for mnc jobs , any financial institutions , water agriculture medical related field like that , working under some one is good , never go individual or business , it give loss . you also have chances of getting forgein job . insurance related job is good .

next venus dasa gives forgein settlements . change of home and mom health troubles . expenditures on home and childrens . problems with dad / elder persons , watch out your investments . your calculations may go wrong . 9th house is investment its afflicted so dont take huge steps , if you want to invest then invest on plots . empty plots , not on buildings . sudden unexpected events happens in forgein land .

Bro you misunderstood my point , i didnt said you don't have job and all indeed you have , nobody cant sit like that , but thing is you have many obstacles since karma karaga retrograde , generally retro planets wont do well , actually it does opposite to his nature . it lost his charm . it behaves like drunkard person . you wont get proper reward and recognition for your work , hard work but pay check is low . exploited labor .so you have to cautious in this situation . astrology is only warning only , rest is in your hands.

You can go for mnc jobs , any financial institutions , water agriculture medical related field like that , working under some one is good , never go individual or business , it give loss . you also have chances of getting forgein job . insurance related job is good .

next venus dasa gives forgein settlements . change of home and mom health troubles . expenditures on home and childrens . problems with dad / elder persons , watch out your investments . your calculations may go wrong . 9th house is investment its afflicted so dont take huge steps , if you want to invest then invest on plots . empty plots , not on buildings . sudden unexpected events happens in forgein land .

Why not buildings,u mean I should invest in empty plot and not on flats/building .why is that ?