Will Brazil win Belgium

Sunrise

Hi to all!!

I asked the question and immediately uploaded this chart. I wonder if Brazil will eventually win Belgium on July 6th.
here the chart:

https://imgur.com/a/B7NS5KC

with the few I know about athletic horary I think Brazil will eventually win. It is my team that i support.

Brazil =:sun:, near in the lucky fixes Star Sirius, up, in the fortune house 11th

Belgium=:saturn:, retro in the 5th house.
:venus: in the 1th house
:sun: will :trine: the greate benefactor and also the planet of the successes of the great prizes, of luck and great recognition=:jupiter:.

can somebody give some info on this please!

did i miss somthing here?
what do you see??
thank you

Attachments

• Brazil or Belgium_1.jpg
    Brazil or Belgium_1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

muchacho

That's not exactly how to read these charts. First get clear about which team you support or identify with. The team you support will get H1, the other team will get H7. Then you look at the house placements of your significators and especially their accidental dignities.

Sunrise

That's not exactly how to read these charts. First get clear about which team you support or identify with. The team you support will get H1, the other team will get H7. Then you look at the house placements of your significators and especially their accidental dignities.
thank you muchacho
My team is Brazil=1th house

muchacho

thank you dear,

yes i know, Fensi and also Sven
The chart you posted is a regular horary chart. I think Fensi and Sven mostly work with event charts only. The two approaches are different. Different logic behind it.

I'll get back to this. At first glance, it looks very much in favor of Brazil.

rgurung20

The chart you posted is a regular horary chart. I think Fensi and Sven mostly work with event charts only. The two approaches are different. Different logic behind it.

I'll get back to this. At first glance, it looks very much in favor of Brazil.[/QUOTE

Belgium captain Eden Hazard got excellent horoscope to take Belgium to semifinal or may be in final of World cup 2018.

Below is the link:
https://astrologicalmusings.com/horoscopes-of-football-stars-in-fifa-world-cup-2018/

what do you think people?

thank you very much

Shhhhh

Hazard has a good chart. So what? You cannot bet on a team based on a singular player. It's very common to see someone play well and still lose the match. There are 11 players on each side...

Shhhhh

Plus:

The injury indications in Neymar's chart may refer to the fact that he was not in his peak at the beginning of tournament due to a recent injury.

rgurung20

Hazard has a good chart. So what? You cannot bet on a team based on a singular player. It's very common to see someone play well and still lose the match. There are 11 players on each side...

ok. fair enough.

I am supporting Brazil and wishing Brazil good luck to win either astrology or not.

Thank you

Shhhhh

Still i haven't read a reasonable prediction here for the match. I hope someone can provide us with that soon.

I also support Brazil since I'm Brazilian.

Last edited:

efot

Hi again Sunrise,
I think Brazil could not win.
Moon goes sextile with Pluto. Yes it is sextile but this is Pluto.
And also Pluto is in H7's house.
Beautiful play by Brazil (Venüs at 1st house),
Expected to win (H1 in 11th house),
But no win.

I hope i am wrong. Bye. :smile:

rgurung20

Hi again Sunrise,
But no win.

Do you think, the match will go into extra time and Belgium will win it?

I think Brazil will have a hard game and suffered in the quarterfinals, since for that day Pluton will be on top of the natal Moon of the cycle which can tell us about a tough emotional test for the team.

Pluto is always accurate, Pluto is in H7's house. Is Belgium in H7's house?

I hope Brazil to win. Thank you

efot

I thought the question "the winner after 90 minutes". Moon sextile Pluto and no more any action for Moon.
As you said Brazil suffers but it is sextile.
Also H10 is Venus and she is in 1st house. We may think 10th house is success, victory.
May explain Brazil as winner after extra time. May not.
We will see.
Good luck to Brazil.
:happy:

rgurung20

I thought the question "the winner after 90 minutes". Moon sextile Pluto and no more any action for Moon.
As you said Brazil suffers but it is sextile.
Also H10 is Venus and she is in 1st house. We may think 10th house is success, victory.
May explain Brazil as winner after extra time. May not.
We will see.
Good luck to Brazil.
:happy:

Thank you for your reply.

Looking at the Moon I see that it is empty of course so "nothing new" should happen and the favorite should pass the round. I hope it is Brazil.

Brazil in its debut in 1930 is very good and for that Luna VoC that can be lethal for Belgium

Is Belgium sitting in H7's house?

Thank you

muchacho

Hi again Sunrise,
But no win.

At what chart are you looking?