Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

david starling

Another thing - Sun ruling Leo, meaning its a hostile ruler in Aquarius.
I can agree that it is rather sharp here.

On the other hand, the male Leo's I know are relatively weak willed people, whereas the women are fierce.

Have you seen my Dignities and Debilities thread about Sun in Aquarius?
I'm saying I don't see it as "weak", which is what "in Essential Detriment" is apparently supposed to mean. It's this opposites idea that troubles me, regarding 12/12. I'm satisfied so far with the rulerships connected to the Modality/Element pattern. But does that mean we have to automatically assume it's reversed for the opposite Signs?
Btw, in Vedic, the Sun is considered intrinsically Malefic. Even in Western Traditionalistic astrology, the Sun is considered neutral, rather than as a Benefic.

blacksun?

Looking into all of it!

Check this out.

"Some astrologers assign Saturn as one of the rulers. Alan Leo does so, but I would point out that in this case he is dealing entirely with the progress of the ordinary man upon the wheel of life, and the Saturn which he senses as ruling Aquarius is the Saturnian influence of Capricorn, in which sign Saturn governs in two fields. On the reversed wheel, the Saturnian influence exhausts itself in Capricorn and the man is then free from karma and needs no presentation of opportunity for he stands a free initiate, a true Master Mason and can then proceed with world service undeterred and held back by no thought of self or selfish desire. He comes then under the influence of Uranus, that mysterious and occult planet. His will is focussed and developed by the Uranian influences and he develops into a leader. He brings about desired changes and produces those new conditions which will help the soul of humanity to express itself more freely. Water being the symbol of substance and of material expression plus emotional motivation, Aquarius is consequently dual in its activity, and the third ray expresses itself powerfully through this sign, reaching our planet through Uranus and the Moon which hides or veils Uranus symbolically in this case. There is, therefore, to be found the double influence of Uranus, expressing the quality and bringing in the energies of the seventh ray, in one case, and the third ray in the other. The seventh ray is, in the last analysis, the focussed differentiated energy of Ray One as it expresses the will of the first aspect of divinity on earth through the power to relate and bring into objective manifestation—by an act of the will—both spirit and matter. This it brings about through the activity of Ray Three, expressing itself through humanity and its individual units, though combining with the energy of the three rays which are released through the ruling planets:
1. Uranus—Ray Seven—The will to be and to know simultaneously on all planes of manifestation.
2. Jupiter—Ray Two—The fusion of heart and mind, which is the subjective purpose of manifestation. This is brought about through the third and the seventh ray activity on the exoteric wheel.
3. The Moon—Ray Four—The will to be and to know plus the fusion of heart and mind is the result of the work carried forward in the fourth Creative Hierarchy under the influence of that energy which produces harmony through conflict."

http://www.bailey.it/files/Esoteric-Astrology-a-Treatise-on-the-Seven-Rays-Vol-3.pdf

This seems somewhat in accordance with your own dual wheel system. Is it not?

david starling

Yes. In 12/12, regarding the tropical Age of Aquarius, we have :uranus: as Native-ruler, the Moon as Exalted-ruler, and Jupiter as Benefactory-ruler. But, Pluto as Regulating-ruler & Mercury as Motivational-ruler are factored in as well. Mercury in 12/12 is Exalted in Capricorn, and therefore has a unique influence over Saturn.

Last edited:

david starling

As far as one very opinionated member is concerned, essential detriment was an unfortunate, incorrect spinoff from the "in its fall" debility. That would mean "Foreign-ruler" applies only to the opposite Sign from from the Sign of Exalted-rulership. So, in that case, Saturn is the Foreign-ruler of Aquarius. However, it would also make :uranus: the Foreign-ruler of Pisces--have to think about that one!
I'm inclined to drop the entire "opposites" theory, and consider only the matchups that register within the 12/12 pattern itself. Which means back to giving no type of rulership whatsoever of Saturn regarding Aquarius.

Saturn:
Native-ruler of Capricorn
Regulating-ruler of Aries
Motivational-ruler of Virgo
Exalted in Leo
Benefactor in Gemini
Facilitator in Libra
Catalytic in Taurus

There is, however, a dynamic relationship between Saturnian and Uranian authority, due entirely to the Ages-rulership sequence: The Earth is gradually phasing Saturn out, in preparation for a new, Uranian-centered regime. This makes them rivals, with problematic Aspects, and very uncomfortable placements and transits in each other's Native-signs. So, Saturn in Aquarius, and the Native-ruler of Aquarius in Capricorn are....less than optimal, especially in the case of mutual-reception.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Ive got a square between the two of them. How do you like that.

So Saturn in Leo opposes Sun in Aquarius, Uranus in Scorpio squares the both of them.

Ha.

Plus, Chiron, whose orbit is located between Saturn and Uranus, is on my South Node. I seem to know a few things about the battle of these titans.

In the Tree of Life, the path between Chokmah (Uranus) and Binah (Saturn) is the Empress: Venus.

My Venus is located at the midpoint of the two on the degree of it's Ptolemean exaltation.

blacksun?

Venus is at maximum elongation behind the Sun, Mercury at M.E. ahead of it, together reaching the maximum distance between the two of them; 47+25=72

blacksun?

The quintile forms the base of a yod figure pointing to Pallas in Leo, near the part of fortune and the sixth house cusp.

6th and 12th house intercept the 6th and 12th signs.

So... Venus is a prey there... in untended lands.

Or so she was initially, so she came of age. Between a rock and a hard place but on fertile soil and with much rain and many rainbows.

blacksun?

Uranus and Aquarius defy the dictate of the Sun, they are portals into deeper parts of space. Neptune goes beyond even space and time but does the same, though perhaps rather for moon than Sun.

Saturn is the ego of the Sun, facing his limits. Saturn and Sun are very much one in as far as the personality is concerned, Saturn representing the depth of the awe we have for the Sun. The abyss between the peasant and the Sun king expressed as holy terror. Where only the peasant stood in proper relation to the relation unless were talking about a great magician who is king. But perhaps one had to be a magician to become king of France.

blacksun?

Will Jupiters ingress into Capricorn herald positive or negative change? Many are fearful of what the great expander will add to the dark conjunction of Pluto and Saturn.

The degree of magic one encounters at the contemplation of this configuration is pretty serious, revealing some of the mysterious power of Capricorn.

This is still the first Saturn year, which started so significantly with Saturn and Sun conjunct on the first degree of Saturns sign, so Jupiters entry is also an inaugurating of Saturn.

But what does Jupiter bring to the table?
This being Jupiters first Earth return and auspicious aspect with the initiation of the calendar, he brings a fruit from Virgo.

http://www.polarissite.net/tree--yod.html

I intend to prepare an offering involving some of the magical attributes of Virgo to perform on the New Years altar.

david starling

It's occurred to me that with Sign-blending, Saturn is now ruling a tropical Age of a blending of Capricorn and Aquarius. Those who are less than impressed with what they believe is the actual Age of Aquarius are correct that it's less than optimal, compared to what many (including myself) are expecting. This makes sense, since Saturn is Foreign-ruler ("in its fall ") regarding the Aquarian characteristics that are disturbing Saturn's Domicile. The prophecies about an amazingly beautiful Age are predicated on the Uranian, Native-rulership of the Age once the Age-indicator is fully ensconced within the Sign itself.

Last edited:

david starling

Unlike some astrological things I believe in, such as my own certainty that the Native-ruler of Aquarius should be a feminine version, Urania:uranus:, Sign-blending actually is intrinsic to 12/12, in which the Signs are in a constant state of transition along a continuum.
So, it's important to note that the RULERSHIP isn't blended, just the Sign-qualities. Saturn retains the foreground-rulership of this Age, until the Age-indicator ingresses Aquarius, based on the astronomy. Then, foreground Uranian authority will finally begin, and Saturnian influence will be pushed into the background-Age, and very likely changed in nature as well.

Last edited:

david starling

The tropical Ages follow a pattern resulting from the Modality of the 3 Signs of each seasonal Age-quadrant. The Cardinal-sign Ages are innovative, and create a new theme; then, the Fixed establish and intensify the innovations; and, the Mutables are about versatility and variations.
The Modality interacts with the clash between the Individualistic foreground, and the Traditionalism of the background Ages, which are concurrent; and, that's what causes this pattern:
The true nature of the foreground Age (which I refer to as "the Age") of a Cardinal-sign, is held back strongly by the Traditionalism of the Mutable-sign background Age, which is of the previous quadrant of Ages. For this Capricornian Age, the Dark Ages were a result of the changeover from the tropical Age of Sagittarius into Capricorn, with traditional precepts still dominating. In the middle period, known as the Renaissance, the foreground Age was able to begin asserting itself, and then became increasingly dominant in the last Decant, which included the Industrial Revolution and the development of materialistic science, and especially the rise of individualism, which is the Modern period.
For a Fixed-sign Age, such as the one coming up next, the dominance of the Individualistic foreground Age will occur immediately, since Traditionalism itself, instead of interfering, will allow something new to develop right away. So, a quick start for the true nature and full impact of the Fixed-sign of of Aquarius.
The Mutable-sign Ages get the middle period for strongest influence. For the Age of Sagittarius, that was the Greek Classical era.
The First Dynasty of Ancient Egypt occurred at the very beginning of the Fixed-sign, tropical Age of Scorpio, immediately following the innovations occurring at the end of the Cardinal-sign Age of Libra, which started the theme of city-state civilization in the Tigris-Euphrates region. The new theme, already in progress at the end of this Cardinal-sign Age, is globalization, whereas the theme of the previous quadrant of Ages was localization.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Uranian -

There should also be a Uranus calendar. But... well, lets see when it goes in Gemini.
What says 12/12 of Uranus, and of Gemini?

aLNowAq.png

Look at the sextile-trine formation for the outer planets.

Normally wed look at the Sun conjunction but here Im thinking Venus, because she is conjunct Uranus both when he enters Gemini on Monday, July 7 2025 and when after a retrograde he reenters on Saturday, April 25 2026.

Venus-Uranus feels like a fertile combination. More so than Uranus-Sun - Uranus doesn't really benefit from the Sun. But Venus adds a whole lot of juice.

blacksun?

Through the desert, this is the road ahead of us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVEMoYT0v2s

Once long ago I read in a book on a shelf in a wooden beach house of a yogi in northern California that at the end of days, all humans who are not enlightened will go mad or die. I feared this outcome as it seemed real to me.

Then I forgot it. It did not seem real enough to remember.
For some reason it comes back to mind.

Shalom