Timely response request: Should she accept new job offer?

Ace

Should she accept new job offer or wait?

Hello, my friend has recently been offered a position and asked me to post the question to the forum. She is very nervous and anxious because her prior job laid her off due to CoVid-19. She has been asking HR to call her back on if she will be hired back or not last week and this week, but her requests to get back on her job status has been met with silence from the other end. She has been interviewing with other positions and has actually been offered a position to start next week. The company owner and her had an excellent rapport and spoke for 2 and a half hours. They really connected and she really likes this job. She still though is waiting for an answer from her prior employer, but feels this current job offer gives her better pay, however the benefits are not as good as her prior position. I have not really had any experience in analyzing a horary comparing the two jobs (past one she was laid off from) and this newly offered one that has been put in front of her.

Hope someone can assist with this more advanced horary. Chart is attached on her new job question.

I have also included the link below which is another question earlier which she asks about her loan getting approved (job needed to get the loan approved). If she accepts this position her loan should have no problem getting qualified and getting her loan approved, but now her real concern is should she take her old job if they offer it to her again or this new one will work out better for her. She will have to move to a completely different area than where she currently is so it is a major move (have to sell her current home she is living in and buy a new one). I hope someone can help again here to see what the chart is showing. Thank you!

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134009

Attachments

• 789.jpg
    789.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Using the lot of rectitude, which falls @ 26 Gemini in a cadent house, Querent venus retrogrades away from. Ruler of the lot mercury in the 10th house of career also flows away from venus, and the Moon will next conjoin with the SN which is very unfortunate.

No it's not the right thing for her to take this new job.

Also L10 Moon in the 3rd recently squared L7 and will next square Neptune. I think with this new job they've been sugar-coating things, making out the job is much better than it is. They'll be hiding things from her which she will most likely find out about if she started.

Sofie

Re: Should she accept new job offer or wait?

Hello, my friend has recently been offered a position and asked me to post the question to the forum. She is very nervous and anxious because her prior job laid her off due to CoVid-19. She has been asking HR to call her back on if she will be hired back or not last week and this week, but her requests to get back on her job status has been met with silence from the other end. She has been interviewing with other positions and has actually been offered a position to start next week. The company owner and her had an excellent rapport and spoke for 2 and a half hours. They really connected and she really likes this job. She still though is waiting for an answer from her prior employer, but feels this current job offer gives her better pay, however the benefits are not as good as her prior position. I have not really had any experience in analyzing a horary comparing the two jobs (past one she was laid off from) and this newly offered one that has been put in front of her.

Hope someone can assist with this more advanced horary. Chart is attached on her new job question.

I have also included the link below which is another question earlier which she asks about her loan getting approved (job needed to get the loan approved). If she accepts this position her loan should have no problem getting qualified and getting her loan approved, but now her real concern is should she take her old job if they offer it to her again or this new one will work out better for her. She will have to move to a completely different area than where she currently is so it is a major move (have to sell her current home she is living in and buy a new one). I hope someone can help again here to see what the chart is showing. Thank you!

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134009

The old job is represented by the Moon, where they parted by opposition. Since she is Rx. I guess there is a possibility she will return. I put money on the new job being the better bet. This is because her and the new job are not aspected by opposition but by conjunction, indicating a unity of purpose. Plus the new job falls on fixed star Regulus, which is benefic. The old job, on the other hand falls on Antares, the star of destruction. The old job is owned/disposed by Jupiter and Jupiter is in a bad way and, for Jupiter, things will get worse, and then the Moon goes into detriment, anyway. My guess is that this company would not have laid her off, which is a drastic decision, if their prospects were not dire as it looks that is what they are. Based on that, I'd take the new job. Best of luck to her.

Last edited:

Ace

Thank you Chrysalis and Sofie for your responses. I am trying to learn how to compare the two jobs. I am getting lost.

Are both jobs being represented? From what I gather from Chrysalis, Moon is representing the current job and Mars is the second job (10th from the 10th). Is this correct? Sofie it looks like you have a different approach. I also don't see how Regulus is involved with any significator but I see Venus (her) close to Alderbaran. Was that the fixed star you meant? I never had experience using Arabian lots beyond Lot of Fortune.

Her old employer and HR have hired two people back she had discovered who have no seniority over her. She had once spoken to HR after CoVid-19 months ago after they laid her off the HR Manager said employees were "replaceable" referring to all those in her position. She feels betrayed from her employer since she said her immediate boss really does like her and they always had a good rapport. She is quite upset and feels greatly disrespected by her employer during this already difficult time. She told this new employer she will respond in two days to them of her answer to accept or not. I hope we can gain more insight. She doesn't know what to do and really is going to be using the guidance from members of this forum to make her decision on Tuesday.

Last edited:

Sofie

Are both jobs being represented? From what I gather from Chrysalis, Moon is representing the current job and Mars is the second job (10th from the 10th). Is this correct? Sofie it looks like you have a different approach. I also don't see how Regulus is involved with any significator but I see Venus (her) close to Alderbaran. Was that the fixed star you meant? I never had experience using Arabian lots beyond Lot of Fortune.

Generally speaking, the current job is L10, a new job would be L11. However, specific to this chart, because she is not in either job, it was a question of which lord to give to whom. You have to let the chart tell you the story, or look for the story you know in the chart. Since she separated by opp. from Moon, opp. is a disharmonious and unsatisfactory separation; that sounds like L10 is her most recent employer, which makes her next employer the Sun, as L11. You can see the cusp of H11 which is their asce., falls exactly on Regulus. So I wonder if the role of that company has something to do with serving someone higher. Anyway, that is where Regulus comes in to play. Also, it was after Moon separated from her, that Sun followed, as the next contact, as the other company, and their relationship is more symbiotic in purpose, as she/you/I noted. Moon is conj., Antares. I hope that clarifies for you the assignment of significators, as per my opinion, of course.

Last edited:

Ace

Sofie - I am actually looking at the chart right now trying to decipher it. What also makes sense and jumps out to me is that Moon is definitely the past employer as you have stated. I have not considered the 11th house as the new employer as significator. Can you explain why you have used Sun and not Mars to represent the new employer?

Ace

Update: Friend has not accepted the new job. She has been shadowing there just for a few days and she discussed her pay again and they will be paying her less than what they originally intended and after crunching some numbers she realized she will be making the same as her previous job with a much longer commute. Thank you for your assistance members! :)