Thinking of moving abroad

Invicta

Hello all!

I have reached the conclusion that I am unhappy in my birth country and I am thinking of moving abroad, hoping that might help me turn things around in my life. I have not decided on a location yet, but I am considering a couple of them, based on astrocartography and relocation charts. I currently live in Europe. I will attach my natal chart, the World astromap (if it's not readable enough, I'll attach something else) and the relocation chart for one of the cities that most attracts me, Brisbane, Australia.

I know that with Saturn in the 9th it will be hard, tedious and will probably leave me broke. But I also have Pluto in the 9th, and that is one hell of a fire burning to relocate. Both rule important cusps, the Asc and the MC, so the 9th is pretty emphasized, I think. Saturn puts me down, whispers in my ear that it's too hard, why bother.. while Pluto would move heaven and earth to find that special place where life would flourish for me, at last. I also know things are further complicated because ruler of 9th (which ironically also rules the 4th) is unaspected (peregrine or whatever you want to call it, it's still a freak of nature) and conjunct the IC. Apparently I should have been happy here, some would say - I have Jup-Uranus in the 10th, Sun in the 2nd and I'm on a Venus-IC line, but, mind you, also Chiron-IC. I would not wish upon anyone to live where Chiron sits on IC.
However, I am worried that it's hard to find a place that meets all the requirements, astrologically or otherwise, and I hope I won't trade a bad place for another.

Kind thank yous in advance! I appreciate any little insight or advice you might have!

Attachments

• natal without asteroids.jpg
    natal without asteroids.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 34
  • astromap world.jpg
    astromap world.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Brisbane, Australia.jpg
    Brisbane, Australia.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 32

socrates

Hello all!

I have reached the conclusion that I am unhappy in my birth country and I am thinking of moving abroad, hoping that might help me turn things around in my life. I have not decided on a location yet, but I am considering a couple of them, based on astrocartography and relocation charts. I currently live in Europe. I will attach my natal chart, the World astromap (if it's not readable enough, I'll attach something else) and the relocation chart for one of the cities that most attracts me, Brisbane, Australia.

I know that with Saturn in the 9th it will be hard, tedious and will probably leave me broke. But I also have Pluto in the 9th, and that is one hell of a fire burning to relocate. Both rule important cusps, the Asc and the MC, so the 9th is pretty emphasized, I think. Saturn puts me down, whispers in my ear that it's too hard, why bother.. while Pluto would move heaven and earth to find that special place where life would flourish for me, at last. I also know things are further complicated because ruler of 9th (which ironically also rules the 4th) is unaspected (peregrine or whatever you want to call it, it's still a freak of nature) and conjunct the IC. Apparently I should have been happy here, some would say - I have Jup-Uranus in the 10th, Sun in the 2nd and I'm on a Venus-IC line, but, mind you, also Chiron-IC. I would not wish upon anyone to live where Chiron sits on IC.
However, I am worried that it's hard to find a place that meets all the requirements, astrologically or otherwise, and I hope I won't trade a bad place for another.

Kind thank yous in advance! I appreciate any little insight or advice you might have!

I`m also from Portugal with Saturn in 9th.In the past moving abroad was hard due to lack of qualifications(saturn 9th doesnt like university)
By whole sign Mercury rules your 9th

Invicta

Hi, Socrates!

I don't use whole sign; I've experimented with houses some time ago, equal houses almost won me over but Placidus is hands down the system that fits me best. I have professional qualifications (Saturn in the 9th also overcompensates), two of them.. but I might need to take some exams just as well. :/
I am mostly concerned about the cost, the time it will take (impatient Aries here) and the bureaucracy involved.

Invicta

I have to say that I really like the Brisbane chart. I like the idea of a Gemini rising because I was also born on Mercury sq Asc line and communication has always been problematic but I've learned to improve it, well at least in my good days. Sun sextile Asc is very welcomed! I love Sun and Mercury in the 10th and the fact that MC ruler is well aspected; I also like Jupiter in the 6th because it makes me hopeful that I will be able to find a job fast - Uranus doesn't scare me much, I am used to work in chaotic environments and face abrupt changes (I have it natally in the 10th). I obviously like Jup conjuncting DC even if from the 6th because I hope to find marital happiness there. Moon in the 7th in relocation is said to be relatively good, even though it's not on the angle - it is, however, conjunct Neptune and I really, really fear marrying the wrong person (that first seemed right) especially because I can be very impulsive in love; a drunk or drug addict would be hell for me. Neptune is well aspected in my chart so in this case I hope he'll be an artist, someone very into spirituality (actually that would be nice) or a humanitarian. Wishful thinking, eh, but in the RC DC ruler is well aspected, so fingers crossed. As natally Moon rules DC I think having it in the 7th conj Neptune will have a similar flavor. Another thing that I like is NN in the 1st, being an Aries will come in handy. I also like Venus in the 11th (other cities in Australia put it in the 12th, so I am going to avoid them like the plague). Natally DC ruler sits in the 11th, so again this is a nice match.

Of course the major worries are the big bad guys - Saturn, Pluto and Chiron. I am sad to see Saturn in the 5th because I very, very much want to have kids. I am willing to adopt if I won't be able to have them naturally but no idea if my future husband would fancy that idea. Same with Pluto.. I don't care much for fun and as a Cap rising I am used to being the wallflower. I am not an actor or involved in creative pursuits or casual sex - but the kids part would be really, really sad for me. I wonder if I can cheat by conceiving in a place that puts Moon on Asc, IC or the 5th.. what do you think?

Not sure what to make of Chiron in the 12th. Initially I was relieved to put it under the rug, but I know better than that - nothing stays hidden for too long. Plus, I worry it will negatively influence my health. :( I am a dr though and 12th can show hospitals and institutions, so maybe it will express itself positively because of that? I liked the exact sextile to MC, since I have a natal aspect between them and it is probably responsible for me choosing medicine.

I am also not sure how my oppositions will play out on the 5th-10th/11th axis.. 3rd/9th is said to be a not so bad place but even so I have sexual abuse and assaults in my past thanks to those.

As you can see, there are some similarities between the Brisbane chart and my own (I mean beside the obvious) - not sure if that is a good thing or not.

I've wrecked my brain trying to figure out a place to move to. They may seem good in astrocartography but when I do the relocation there's always a deal breaker. The middle of the ocean is usually the perfect place. I guess I have that kind of chart.. but like there's a place where Saturn, Pluto or Chiron would be welcomed! I have to put them somewhere - but where?? I've had a pretty ****** life until now, 3+ decades of it.. I really hope to change all that.

Last edited:

socrates

Hi, Socrates!

I don't use whole sign; I've experimented with houses some time ago, equal houses almost won me over but Placidus is hands down the system that fits me best. I have professional qualifications (Saturn in the 9th also overcompensates), two of them.. but I might need to take some exams just as well. :/
I am mostly concerned about the cost, the time it will take (impatient Aries here) and the bureaucracy involved.

I also tend to feel placidus works better,but I dont discard signs from the Asc

socrates

Hi, Socrates!

Why does Placidus fits you best?

Invicta

Why does Placidus fits you best?

It makes a lot of sense for: the planets in houses; the signs on the cusps; the house rulers in signs and houses and their aspects; my interceptions; I rectified my chart with the help of Sabian Symbols and they also make a lot of sense, including those for the minor angles (2nd, 3rd etc). They tell a story that fits quite a lot with what I have experienced in my life.