Donald Trump will be impeached.

JUPITERASC

hunter-biden.jpg

Obama didn't get Osama, no one ever did. Why do you think the body was "buried at sea to honor Moslem rites" so punctually...Gee, couldn't they have flown the body back to the U.S.A. for positive verification...[Obama never honored a single Christian rite that comes to mind] and wasn't it rather odd that highly trained military personnel, r.e. Navy Seals, inadvertently shot and killed what was likely the most informed source on the existence and strategy of ISIS, the most valuable intelligence asset that the U.S. could ever even hope to capture alive?

...pity that all but two of that highly trained assembled squad that did apprehend the, lifeless, body of someone allegedly being Osama, all died just a few weeks afterward when the helicopter they were being flown in was hit by an rpg. [Dead men tell no tales]... just like that ambassador to Libya that Obama let die at the hands of an angry mob giving the explanation that a rescue force, [defense force, whatever?] couldn't have possibly flown to Libya in time to save the ambassadors life, regardless of the fact it is believed He was kept alive and tortured throughout the night by that mob. [Ambassador Stevens was a resident of nearby Grass Valley, California, born and raised there. I've heard and read from a number of his friends and relatives. What the U.S. gov't claims as to how, and when, the ambassador died is a bold faced lie...

Lies, just like those about those W.M.D.'s that were said to exist, or that a Boeing 737 crashed into, and breached, three bunker hardened walls at the Pentagon and then mostly vaporized, or like that one about how that building number 9 W.T.C. eventually collapsed due to a fire caused and fueled by paper ignited by sparks blown from the burning Towers, or how about the one that Dubya served his country by his service in the Air National Guard during the war in Vietnam, that one He was a.w.o.l. from for at least two of the six years He "served" which would have gotten most any other member of the Guard placed on "active duty" and sent of for combat duty and for that matter, or how about the lie that He was actually elected president to begin with? [He scored in the 25th percentile in the intelligence/aptitude test to become a jet aircraft pilot. That's the lowest one fourth of the population qualified to be considered for the training.]

Clinton was guilty, unless you , like me, also saw the 1992 debut film, "Clerks", made by Kevin [Silent Bob] Smith, in which the character Caitlin Bree, played by Lisa Spoonauer, declares that fellatio isn't "sex", and you also happen to have believed her reasoning, or lack thereof, and if that is legally, or at least somewhat culturally, true, then Bubba wasn't guilty of anything other than being "a good ole' boy just having his self a good ole' time" and we wouldn't want a tensed up, sexually frustrated, man with the key to the nuclear football, now would we?
Seeing as how HE WAS GUILTY, He danm well should have paid for his own lawyers....and maybe Monica should have gotten a medal for saving the world from nuclear Armageddon?

If Trump is ever found guilty of anything, I say let's send him the bill.

leomoon

Being in possession of Aries at the MC in the 1st decan - suggests that I can easily argue "til the cows come home" with anyone, YET, its my choice not to. I find "Conspiracy theorists" downright boring, so I don't bother wasting my time. And all the while, my Mars is sextile Jupiter, Bi-Quintile the NN in the 11th of the masses, and EXALTED in Capricorn! Perhaps, its due to also being able to restrain myself rather then letting my emotions run the day? Yet even with my MC Aries in the terms of Jupiter (ruler of my 9th) and Face of Saturn (Sun's ruler) once in awhile I find like Jesus in the Temple overthrowing the tables, I can let loose (Moon in Leo along with Saturn in Leo) if pushed too much. Then I simply pray, "Father, forgive them, they know not what they do" :)

However, I would remind (for those people who did get inspired by Lincoln's quotes or life, that Abraham Lincoln was not a church=goer either, and often people misconstrued even back in the 1800s that he must not be very Christian. Far from the truth. ....Actually, the man was more spiritual then most of us standing here today. I'd say Martin Luther King was as well, (spiritual that is), as Barack Obama.

To me, when people treat their fellow man with respect and dignity, that speaks volumes of their spirituality.

from Answers.com: as President of the United States:

....These days, the president and his wife occasionally attend services at Washington DC-area churches, and President Obama has had ministers of several denominations come to the White House to advise him.

Jesus actually lived the spirit of the law, not the letter of the a law as too many hypocrites do. I think these people easily understood the difference too!

Last edited:

david starling

Pelosi's pen WORKED!!! Trumpeached is, in fact, only the third President to be impeached, and the one and only FIRST to be impeached in the first 4 yrs in office!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

288xNxcaption_12970084.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qLdvCz7eg_.jpg

Being in possession of Aries at the MC in the 1st decan - suggests that I can easily argue "til the cows come home" with anyone, YET, its my choice not to. I find "Conspiracy theorists" downright boring, so I don't bother wasting my time.

However, I would remind (for those people who did get inspired by Lincoln's quotes or life, that Abraham Lincoln was not a church=goer either, and often people misconstrued even back in the 1800s that he must not be very Christian. Far from the truth. ....Actually, the man was more spiritual then most of us standing here today. I'd say Martin Luther King was as well, (spiritual that is), as Barack Obama.

To me, when people treat their fellow man with respect and dignity, that speaks volumes of their spirituality.

from Answers.com: as President of the United States:

....These days, the president and his wife occasionally attend services at Washington DC-area churches, and President Obama has had ministers of several denominations come to the White House to advise him.

Jesus actually lived the spirit of the law, not the letter of the a law as too many hypocrites do. I think these people easily understood the difference too!

piercethevale

The Preamble clearly delineated what the Constitution was intended to accomplish. And, it begins with "We, the People", not "We, the States".
Every elected office in the country is democratically decided by a majority vote. Supreme power is held by the People through their democratically elected representatives: THAT'S the correct definition of a Republic, as opposed to a dictatorial Monarchy.

Btw, "....insure domestic Tranquility...." is in the Preamble ". Nothing about promoting a civil war. :annoyed:

yOU'RE "cHERRY pICKIN'" :biggrin:
Actually, what it says in it's entirety is; "We the people of these United States, in order to form a more perfect Union...":rightful:

david starling

yOU'RE "cHERRY pICKIN'" :biggrin:
Actually, what it says in it's entirety is; "We the people of these United States, in order to form a more perfect Union...":rightful:

It's "We the People", one person one vote. The States aren't "people", they're social constructs, like the Corporations.

The President is the one elected office representing ALL of the People, and should be elected by the majority vote of ALL of the People.

david starling

Only 5 Presidents in the history of this nation have lost the Popular vote.
Only 3 Presidents in the history of this nation have been Impeached.

This current President has managed to achieve BOTH of these difficult accomplishments of ill-repute in just ONE TERM!

Last edited: