Relationship question

HeartTree

Will I be in serious relationship with this man? We have been seeing each other couple of months. I’m Sun and he is Saturn. We are at his 12th house and mine 6th. We are co-workers..so maybe it’s 6th house that’s why. Saturn is in cazimi ,so it is not combusted. There is almost exact applying conjunction between L1 and L7. Moon will square next his 4th house ruler Mars = house of endings but moon is also in conjunction with regulus. Moon will eventually trine Saturn too before leaving sign but it’s too wide orb I think? Last aspect will be trine to Mercury. Will it turn out happily for me or not? Something should happen quite fast anyway?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
It looks quite favorable to me for the reasons you cite: with significators in partile conjunction within a minute, reception of him/Saturn to you/Sun, and Saturn very favorably in dignity and cazimi.
I wish you well and please let us know how this goes.

LovelyMissAries

It looks quite favorable to me for the reasons you cite: with significators in partile conjunction within a minute, reception of him/Saturn to you/Sun, and Saturn very favorably in dignity and cazimi.
I wish you well and please let us know how this goes.

I have a question if I may? How is it favorable when Saturn is not receiving Sun, and they're both in a cadent house?

IleneK

Premium Member
I have a question if I may? How is it favorable when Saturn is not receiving Sun, and they're both in a cadent house?
Hi, Lovely.
Good question.
The way I look at reception [ I don't use Frawley], I see that Saturn does receive Sun; it favors Sun, because Sun is in the sign that Saturn rules.

It is true that the significators are in a cadent house, diminishing accidental dignity. But to me the negative affect of being cadent, is significantly overridden by the two significators being
not only in exact conjunction by degree [partile conjunction]
but also being in especially favorable proximity of within 17 minutes, which is called cazimi.

There will always be positives and negatives.

I think that the positives we list here significantly outweigh the negative of being cadent.

That is just how I see it.