Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Lykanized

Read, I don't wish to continue the conversation because as I've pointed out a couple of times, none of this has anything to do with my original post

ynnest

Read, I don't wish to continue the conversation because as I've pointed out a couple of times, none of this has anything to do with my original post

You are free to not continue this conversation and/or not answer, but I am free to quote your posts if I want to do so.

What people define as distractions may sometimes be something that reminds them of something within themselves that they dont want to look at for reasons that still remains a "mystery".

Y

JUPITERASC

Have you noticed that it is cooler when the Sun is at the Ascendant
than when it is at the Descendant?
Have you noticed also that the Sun begins to dry out things there?
Dryness + cold make the earthy element,
which controls our heavy bodies for the most part.
The same is true for the so-called Lot of Fortune, except that
the Moon is used instead of the Sun,
and that distinction is made based on their powers,
so that the Lot provides the necessary subsistence to the body
in the form of wealth and resources, and it is, as it were, more changeable and external
even compared to the appearance of the body.
The Midheaven is hot and dry, and it indicates actions and occupations
along with the Sun for this reason,
this is also perceptible to the senses every day,
unlike the powers of the five planets
(and what about Pluto that is 126 times smaller than Mercury?).
Quite :smile:

petosiris

Banned
Feelings are subjective. If you've convinced yourself of something, you feel it's right. We all do that.

Sorry, but the average increase of temperature at and after noon is not subjective, same as what I mentioned about the Ascendant and the Lot of Fortune. They are objective, and you have to accept them in order to live with REALITY. :smile:

petosiris

Banned
Still only half-listening :)

Why do you need a MORE verifiable theory to admit that the other is limited?

Since the objective techniques based on physically observable phenomena don't accurately describe my physical body - I am still waiting for an explanation as to WHY.

Hi passiflora,

Have you read my thread, and especially points 22., 23., 40. and the commentary on them? - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130820

I can't give more help than that, you are free to look for help elsewhere.

JUPITERASC

Have you noticed that it is cooler when the Sun is at the Ascendant
than when it is at the Descendant?
Have you noticed also that the Sun begins to dry out things there?
Dryness + cold make the earthy element,
which controls our heavy bodies for the most part.
The same is true for the so-called Lot of Fortune, except that
the Moon is used instead of the Sun,
and that distinction is made based on their powers,
so that the Lot provides the necessary subsistence to the body
in the form of wealth and resources, and it is, as it were, more changeable and external
even compared to the appearance of the body.
The Midheaven is hot and dry, and it indicates actions and occupations
along with the Sun for this reason,
this is also perceptible to the senses every day,
unlike the powers of the five planets
(and what about Pluto that is 126 times smaller than Mercury?).
You don't have to make up complicated excuses for not including the Outermosts. You're perfectly entitled not to include them, just as Modernistic astrologers are perfectly entitled to use them. :biggrin:
Complicated excuses? What is so unreasonable about them? :smile: -> :pouty: -> :sad:
David, you have to be able to FEEL it, not just think it.
Feelings are subjective. If you've convinced yourself of something, you feel it's right.
We all do that.
Sorry, but the average increase of temperature at and after noon is not subjective,
same as what I mentioned about the Ascendant and the Lot of Fortune.
They are objective, and you have to accept them in order to live with REALITY. :smile:
Exactly :smile:

petosiris

Banned
I appreciate your willingness to do cold reading, which I wouldn't do. But no help is required!! It's a question to YOU since you are avidly defending a theory in the abstract, which didn't square with observable physical reality when applied to my own case :)

I thought you found my free reading that I gave to you in private accurate in most respects? But now you say it is all cold reading? OK.

petosiris

Banned
''In these points the ignorant go astray and therefore I must mention these same points so often: it is better to repeat, even to be verbose, and so keep this treatise free from criticism than to present an opportunity for abuse to envious and small-minded persons. These persons are pained by the success of others and revile work that is well done; they cannot follow what is being said nor think critically about what they say. The following story applies to such persons: they say that a young man was critically revising the plays of Euripides. The playwright was standing by and said, “If it is badly written, you write it better.” The youth said, “I do not know how to write poetry, but I can revise what has been badly written.” Euripides then said, “So then, write something badly and then revise your own composition to make it good.”'' - https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

ynnest

Ok ynnest, so it's feminized men who partake of vicious gaming to amass masculine power. Makes total sense. :unsure:

Men who hold on to small d syndrome are from my perspective making a choice to feminize themselves, which in one way or another from my perspective inevitably leads to suppression of their full masculinity which could lead to misdirected, uncontrolled and/or unresponsible acts of violence and/or aggression, but I cannot say if vicious gaming is one aspects of that because its from where someone is coming from when playing such games that is more important/dominates the specific act itself of playing the game in my view.

Y

Last edited: