will I pass the selection procedure for certification this year?

Dear all,
my horary reading skills are really rusty (and they were not really super to start with) so I come and ask for your help to interpret this chart.

Passing the selection procedure will mean that I have the chance to make a big career jump where I work. It is something that I have pursued for years but never made it (it is very very hard).

So I casted the chart for when it came to my mind to do a horary about this query.

The result is below.

What I can tell from the start is that the chart is valid and readable .

Both the 1st and the 10th house ruler is Jupiter(can I consider this a conjunction aspect?) who is in 9th (house of exams) and in domicile. and this seems good. Moon is in 11th and weak in Capricorn and forms a sextile with Neptune in 1st house. In first house there is also an unaspected chiron and uranus on the cusp of the second house.

But what to make of all of this? Is it a yes because of Jupiter strong in his house and in conjunction? will the moon who is quicker than Jupiter will be in a positive sextile with him? (the selection will take place february next year)?
Or is it a no because the moon is too weak and with no aspect to Jupiter?

Can you please help? This is a very important matter to me. Thank you in advance
stellina

Attachments

• astro_2gw_certification.57716.161446.jpg
    astro_2gw_certification.57716.161446.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 44

Sunrise

Dear all,
my horary reading skills are really rusty (and they were not really super to start with) so I come and ask for your help to interpret this chart.

Passing the selection procedure will mean that I have the chance to make a big career jump where I work. It is something that I have pursued for years but never made it (it is very very hard).

So I casted the chart for when it came to my mind to do a horary about this query.

The result is below.

What I can tell from the start is that the chart is valid and readable .

Both the 1st and the 10th house ruler is Jupiter(can I consider this a conjunction aspect?) who is in 9th (house of exams) and in domicile. and this seems good. Moon is in 11th and weak in Capricorn and forms a sextile with Neptune in 1st house. In first house there is also an unaspected chiron and uranus on the cusp of the second house.

But what to make of all of this? Is it a yes because of Jupiter strong in his house and in conjunction? will the moon who is quicker than Jupiter will be in a positive sextile with him? (the selection will take place february next year)?
Or is it a no because the moon is too weak and with no aspect to Jupiter?

Can you please help? This is a very important matter to me. Thank you in advance
stellina

dear Stellina,

first of all this map for me is positive at a more general level, shows growth ....
now about your question: the chart shows exactly what you ask and worries you about. Mercury and Jupiter in the 9th house (examinations, education, knowledge) are the natural signs of education.

Jupiter has powers here, he has just changed his position, and this has a difficulty, because the planet in its initial degrees (0o) tells us that has not yet stabilized in this new environment, even if it is in its own sign and have Essential powers.. But he (Jupiter) will surely find the way in the future.

Jupiter shows optimism, it is comfortable :)sagittarius:), he needs for expansion, development (Jupiter), new experiences and knowledge (Sagittarius) coming through learning and education (9th) that are directly related to your professional, or career (10th).

Jupiter in the initial stages shows exactly what you describe to us above, you do not know what to do and it is a new beginning for you.
On the other I see the Lord of the 9th = Mars.

Mars is in the last few degrees, ready to change his position, which tells us that a circle closes and that a new cycle of actions (Mars) will begin, will enter the sign of :pisces:, new activities in the field of work and career (10th).
Will meet the great Jupiter who admires.

:venus: with antiscion is on the ascendant with precision. It shows that surely this development will be important because you will also get financial gain from this process (Venus ruler of your 2nd house)

Mercury in 9th will return retro. As a natural planet of mind, of thoughts but also of education, learning, writing, and with retro movement, shows us returning in the "school" where and in there admires Jupiter=you and is under his control.
I think if you fight it and read it well you will manage to get this certification.

The other positive thing about this map both lights :)moon::sun:) is is above the horizon in this chart, and the Moon will make a :sextile: (ease, and opportunity) with Sun (success).

:mars: will also aspect Jupiter when he changes his position to 4 to 5 degrees. This is a time close to what you are referring to above. That you will know next year, namely in February

hope the best and good luck

Last edited:
Thank you very very muc Sunrise (and sorry for the late reply). I will of course keep you posted. I passed the first step (I am elegible to apply) and I will have my interview January 15. Results confirmed to be announced in February. Finger crossed. Thank you again for your time, insight and kindness.
Stellina

Sunrise

Thank you very very muc Sunrise (and sorry for the late reply). I will of course keep you posted. I passed the first step (I am elegible to apply) and I will have my interview January 15. Results confirmed to be announced in February. Finger crossed. Thank you again for your time, insight and kindness.
Stellina
these are extremely good news my dear!!!

hope the best and a happy new year

Dear Sunrise,
dear all,
I did my interview this morning and I am kind of fried mentally.
I did an horary to ask: following my interview today will I get proposed for certification? I attach chart. Sorry for not trying an interpretation but it is too emotional for me to get it wrong. I just wonder if the Moon is Void ...... mah. Can you please help? I am the Moon in the 11th house in Exaltation in Taurus and the 10th (significators of everything pertaining to work and carreer)house cusp is smack on on the MC at an extremely late degrees of Aquarius, thus saturn,who is in Dignity in Capricorn, 7th house applying with a trine to the moon. But what does it mean I do not know.
Can you please help. It was difficult and I have this lingering feeling of having blown my chances.
Thank you all in advance for your kind help and support.
Stellina
PS: they told me I will have a reply late february

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_certification.43998.103844.png
    astro_w2gw_certification.43998.103844.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 33
OMG I just realised that Saturn in the 7th means two things:
1. at best the chart cannot be read because the astrologer cannot read it in a correct way
2. at worst a big fat no to the query.
Please help

rafaella

I'm thinking you will get it. The first chart suggested some hurdle to go through with Mars sign change and aspect to square Jupiter, but eventually getting it.

Second chart Moon trines 9th ruler Saturn. Both charts show a strong significator to represent you so you have the ability.

Now relax and wait for them to call you.

Please update!

Sunrise

1. at best the chart cannot be read because the astrologer cannot read it in a correct way
2. at worst a big fat no to the query.
Please help
Re: will I pass the selection procedure for certification this year?

Dear Stelina,

1. at best the chart can not be read because the astrologer can not read it in a correct way
2. at worst and big fat no to the query.

First of all to tell you that Nothing of the two you mentioned is true.
that Saturn in the 7th means two things:
1. at best the chart can not be read because the astrologer can not read it in a correct way
the map can be read very well. It is a very beautiful map. It's a shame to throw it or cancel it. Saturn is the Lord of your 9th house - that is, what you are asking for and that is relevant to your question. Why we must cancel the chart.

that Saturn in the 7th means two things:
2. at worst and big fat no to the query.
Error. The map gives a answer and even closes on positive signs. But again I say that even if the map showed something negative, it would not be Saturn's cause there in the 7th. But the conditions and reality and what the map says.

Saturn on some maps can be made by a charismatic benefactor. To do good things. And let alone here in your own chart that dominates the 9th house, it is in its own sign (capricorn), strong, angular, in the exaltation of Mars (the ruler of the 11th house - the house of goals, desires, and something another very important thing is that this Saturn is even better because the map is daily, and Saturn has power in the Capricorn sign at night, and so here and now that Saturn does not have the power that he would have on a night map.

As far as your map is concerned, again, for me, this map is very positive and shows positive developments just like the past but also success. for the future.
I will work with regiomontanous system and so we have Saturn ruler of the 9th and Jupiter rulers of the 10th.

The Moon in its Exaltation, a Moon that represents you, and shows us that you have the qualifications and you can claim the best, in the 11th house, this Moon (the You), chases its goals, and its desires (11th ), with great enthusiasm and with great expectations (exaltation).

So this Earthly Moon will make a very nice trine with this Saturn (exams, education, outside, etc.). With gravity, stability (element of the earth), you will be able to achieve (trine), your goals (11th), that have to do with your training and recognition (certification - Saturn).

Near (15 degrees), if you see, is the Jupiter's antiscion (ruler of your 10th). which shows us exactly what you ask, this certification has to do with your progress at work.

Initial degrees (00) also in the 10th, show that something new comes for you in your professional field.
Mercury is the Lord of the 4th (the end of the case), and the Moon will find it with a trine, and also because it is the planet of messages, communication, and writing, you will soon hear something good.

Finally, I can not fail to see the last aspect of the Moon that is her trine with the Sun.

I wish the best and we will wait for your news by the end of February.
good luck

I did not get it.
I can still file a complaint and request a revision of their decision (one of the good things of public service). But I do not know if it is worth it.
Thank you for your support.
stellina

Aria Venue

I did not get it.
I can still file a complaint and request a revision of their decision (one of the good things of public service). But I do not know if it is worth it.
stellina

Dear stellina
I just looked at your thread
I am very sorry you didn't get the promotion and since you are thinking of making a complaint I thought to have a closer look at it.

So in the first chart you are a strong Jupiter in Pisces inside L9 (mars) and the moon...your co-ruler in L11 in capricorn .

Now...if i got it right...you asked about promotion..so this is tenth house question because the main purpose is career advancement...but since we have the same significator...querent and quesited ..then for the job we must take the next sign in order...so the job is saturn. So to my regret, there is no applying aspect between them ....and even we consider saturns' antiscion on 24...something sag mercury (l7)...a rival perhaps will apply first. Regarding the l9/l1 trine yes this looked positive on the assumption that you had to pass some tests or whatever in order to be eligible.L4 the end of the matter also mercury:sad:

About the second chart...you are moon in Taurus in your exaltation...l10 Aquarius in 29.59:lol: So ...according to what you wrote before you have been in this job for years and you have worked so hard...the mc on 29.59 demonstrates that...so a cycle must end in order to get to the next stage...so what is the next stage...the promotion so to say?hmmm i think jupiter....so yes moon was about to trine saturn in 3 but jupiter no...not to mention mercurys' antiscion almost conjunct jupiter:sad: who is that mercury though....intercepted in your l12 (fears...your hidden enemies...etc) and also in l4/leo (the end of the matter) ....
l3(communication, news...etc)inside L8 just behind s.n:sad:
i don't like also this neptune floating inside l10:whistling:

all in all i don't see the second chart as promising for a promotion:sad:

keep up the good work and I am sure that your efforts eventually will receive recognition.Wishing you all the best :love:

rafaella

I did not get it.
stellina

Thanks for updating. Sorry to hear you didn't get it. But As I suggested in my post, there would be a hurdle for you. Mars does aspect Jupiter but after sign change, this may mean a different certificate or having to reapply, or perhaps a second chance. The change of sign suggests change of situation somehow. So making a complaint may help.

all the best!

Sorry for replying so late. I chose not to file a complaint as the panel, in their feedback session, told me I did really good and I was close to get it. They asked me to re-apply in November and not to drop the matter; So by filing a complaint I would probably weaken this good will on their side. Thank you for all your kind words and advices ... I will be back later this year.
Stellina

Sunrise

Sorry for replying so late. I chose not to file a complaint as the panel, in their feedback session, told me I did really good and I was close to get it. They asked me to re-apply in November and not to drop the matter; So by filing a complaint I would probably weaken this good will on their side. Thank you for all your kind words and advices ... I will be back later this year.
Stellina

keep trying the chart shows good things for you

Dear all,
some news on this old thread of mine that possibly might help all of us learn more of horary chart reading.

In my last post I was saying that I would have tried again. I did, I got selected, went through all my exams and in December 2020 I was certified :smile:

So the hurdles were indeed there, delays were there, but the chart was indeed positive and I finally got what I wanted.

Thank you to all of you who supported me with their wisdom and encouragements.

NOW: yesterday I was offered a cool job in line with my new position, but I am torn because my current department is in trouble and they could use my expertise and they promised me a job of the correct level in July. I kind of hate to jump ship now were my colleagues are in a dire situation, but I also kind of worked so hard that being head hunted for a much cooler department makes my heart filled with pride.

So what should I do: stay or go?

This is the horary chart .... which I do not get AT ALL. Maybe I asked a wrong question?

I would be very grateful if you could help me even if I did not, as per custom, even attempted an interpretation.

Thanks in advance
Stellina

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_stay_or_go.59399.14311.png
    astro_w2gw_stay_or_go.59399.14311.png
    39 KB · Views: 15