Will he pay me the money?

kai

Hi. I wanted to know if this person will eventually pay me as it's taking too long. It's a he, but he is a family acquaintance. I'm using him as 11th house, so correct me if I am wrong for using him as my 11th. I did some work for this person and brought him a lot of money and although we didn't specifically agree on an amount with him, he is supposed to pay me for the work I did. Anyways, so it's been a few months now and every time it's "I will pay you soon" and it seems like he has put his own financial priorities first before paying me for the work I did for him even though it's unconfirmed amount specifically with him although with others I take a specific percentage.

It took him 6 months to pay back my dad the money he owed my dad, so he finally brought it over the other day and I had assumed that he would also bring me my $ at the same time to wrap it up with us, but he only brought $10,000 for my dad that he had asked back in January for 10 days, so those 10 days he promised my dad turned into 6 months to pay back at once. As always, he said he is waiting to get some money today or tomorrow from a 3rd person who owes him money to pay me back with that money. All I am saying is 'ok' to him without demanding my money as I'm trying to see how long this will continue but if it was someone else, I would have pushed them to pay me for the work long time ago, but this situation is a bit different, so if he pays me then great and if he doesn't then I know that I won't be doing any work for him ever again and won't allow him to take advantage of our closeness. I'm simply wondering if he will pay me or not because at this point I'm contemplating whether I need him to pay me or not because it seems to me that he wants to hook me up with some other work with his other friend and get a percentage from it, so this way if he doesn't pay me for the work I did for him several months ago, then I will have a reason not to share a percentage with him from that other work considering that 'he didn't pay me for my past work' and in this new work I will be doing all the job.

I am very upset inside for his shitty unresponsible behavior as I feel like he is taking advantage of our close relationship knowing that me and my dad won't be rude to him for his delay. I bet he wouldn't be off the hook with others like he is with us, but I am not going to demand anything...im just going to wait and see if he pays me and when that day will ever come. It was thanks to me only that he received $113,000. Besides that, I wrote him a contract which also brought him around $10,000 from it. I am Jupiter in my 1st house and rx, so is this my annoyance, change of heart about that person as Im upset and don't want to do any business with him, and I am in my own house as I am not after him for the money. He is 11th, Venus. How else can I read the chart? 2nd house of money? How about when someone owes someone money, which house would that be?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he_give_me_the_money_he_owes_me_hr.8812.220603.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_he_give_me_the_money_he_owes_me_hr.8812.220603.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 56

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic astrology my observations are :
Communication related to money must be with care. Reason is you not feeling comfortable, losing your confidence. Which may reflect in communication, chances can be influenced negatively.
Your connection with gains and money is clear, but can be in reverse side too, and may lead to some complications.
So, handle with care. If you will get then it will be suddenly.

kai

According to Vedic astrology my observations are :
Communication related to money must be with care. Reason is you not feeling comfortable, losing your confidence. Which may reflect in communication, chances can be influenced negatively.
Your connection with gains and money is clear, but can be in reverse side too, and may lead to some complications.
So, handle with care. If you will get then it will be suddenly.

This is Horary, not a birth chart.

IleneK

Premium Member
I think he/Venus will pay you/Jup as the two bodies move toward each other to oppose at about 17 deg Ge-Sg. So there is an aspect, but it is by retrograde and it is an infavorable opposition. Venus has to advance about 6 degrees.
Moon applies to conjunct Saturn, so this suggests obstacles.

My general take on it is that yes he will pay you, that it be slow or obstructed as indicated by Moon Saturn, in perhaps six units, which could be months? It kind of feels like a camel trying go through the thread the eye of needle; difficult but it looks like it may come to pass.

I am sorry for your frustrations.

ElenaJ

Before looking at the chart, this situation has a strong lesson to be learned. When dealing with money, always have the agreement clear in advance, especially with friends, and especially with someone who you know slip slides on his word.
Your idea of maybe doing a job for his friend so you can withhold his percentage to recuperate your funds.... don't do it. He is so wishy washy and isn't embarrassed in holding your dad's money for so long, he would probably tell his friend to take the percentage off the top and give it directly to him, before you get paid. He's more clever than you are about moving money around, and does it unabashedly. If you work for the friend, be sure you have a clear agreement and then just think about getting your money. And make sure the friend pays you directly, tell him this openly, in case he's reassured by this guy to give everything to him because he will then pay you!
The chart.
From what you explain, I question putting him as the 11th of friends. He sounds more like just someone that you know, even if it is for a long time, and I would tend to put him in the 7th as the debtor, with the 8th as his money.
Doing this, north node is in his money house, so he is good at getting his. With his ruler mercury there it is a means of self-esteem for him which is why he is sure to get his, his ego identity is tied too closely to his money. And with mars there, we can see what happens to the money... he spends and wastes what he has. It's the getting that boosts him, not the holding on to it. These are all taking place in cancer, the hoarder's sign. He accumulates and then spends without limit.
And you, 2nd house, have the south node, of yielding! Saturn, in its own sign but not a friendly house, cautious and reliable, but not expansive. With pluto, the tendency to see money as power, all in ambitious Capricorn. Very different approaches to money!
Moon rules his money house, square to Chiron in the natural 4th, but his turned 10th. Again, his money is vital to his self esteem and his reputation, it's an inner conflict that pushes him. Also, moon in its detriment would indicate he isn't well placed with money.
Both big-spender mars and he, mercury, are trine to Neptune, so very good at persuading, and Neptune in good aspect to Saturn/pluto, he did convince you. Unfortunately mars and mercury are opposing and resisting and creating a worry for you.
Moon approaches a trine with Uranus, ruler of your 3rd. Do you have a brother or sister, or a neighbour, who is friends with him (Uranus in his 11th) and can intervene on your part?
You are Jupiter on the ascendent, strong by sign but retrograde, and you probably regret agreeing to get payment this way. You are in his (mercury) terms, while mercury is in its own terms and face, so he is stronger than you, sticking up for himself, which makes sense since he has the situation in his hands.
There is a mutual reception between Jupiter (1st) and moon (8th), by face.
Moon ruler of 8th is in the 1st, nearing the 2nd cusp, so his money will be coming to you, although not as much as you are expecting because it is in detriment.
Good luck, and use this as a life lesson!

Chrysalis

I agree with illene that there is, and still will be delays, regarding this money,with his L2 moon applying to saturn in your 2nd house.

This approaching venus/saturn opposition takes place at 17 degrees, moon around this point will be in pisces (3rd house) square both venus/jupiter. You say "family acquaintance", so i think around this time, a sibling, cousin or someone to that effect will help you get the back money from him.

IleneK

Premium Member
Elena, thank you for the 7th house analysis. When I was thinking it through, I strongly considered the creditor/debtor relationship, or that of the employer/employee, and suppose I did not chose either because that did not appear to be the original intention between Kai and the family friend?
Kai, would you agree with that: that you did assumed neither the role of either creditor nor that of employee at the beginning of this activity?

kai

Thanks so much guys for looking at the chart form 11th and 7th house. After reading the 7th house analysis I think that it makes more sense since he is a family friend but the question's essence is debt. I wasn't sure whether 11th was the right house and I had mentioned that for which I wanted clarification. The 7th house analysis was spot on actually. The guy is only after money, when he helps with something like refer me somewhere for my own good, that person who is an acquaintance, gives him money for the referral to him lol. He is a hussler in general, but he is a close family friend so he isn't a stranger, but this was the first time I was helping him with his case and got him tons of money, so it's only thanks to me that he had so much gain as I know the nuances of the work I did for him. My dad loans him large amount of cash a few times when he runs to my dad and it takes him forever to pay, but since he was so slow in bringing in the $ not to mention I am still not paid for all the help, my dad promised himself that he won't be helping the guy with a loan anymore just because of his unresponsibility like when he says he will give it back in 10 days and it turns out to be 6 months and he knows he won't be bringing it back in 10 days as promised but just says what you want to hear. His whole idea is to gain $$$ anyway he can, so his ego is absolutely tied to money. He hustles money here and there that is a good large amount but he always complains that he is short of it because as money comes to him, it goes out fo the pocket. I was brought up with the idea of saving for the rainy days, to have financial stability, to feel secure, etc, but it's the opposite for him. It comes and goes within a day for him. I will definitely update this post once he pays.

kai

Just an update....after contemplating a little after reading your posts, and remembering how ruthless he is when it comes to his own financial interests, for example, when he calls to ask for a large amount of money from my dad and shows up at our door within a second after my dad says 'ok' to him always, I decided that there's nothing embarrassing or wrong with me being assertive and putting our acquaintanceship to the side for a sec and starting to show my interest in when he will bring the money....so I just texted him asking whether he got the money he was owed from that 3rd party that he was waiting to get to then pay me, he said that he is getting it today so i said 'ok sounds good, let me know once u get it then' and that was the end of our text exchange...enough for him to realize now that im waiting and expecting to get paid asap....his asap will still take a while im sure lololol but at least i tooks teps to be a little assertive now because before that i was in aresponsive mode only by replying with an 'ok' every time he kept saying "let me get this protion of the $, then I'll pay you' and when he would get that portion, he would say 'let me get the other portion and ill pay you from that money' so that other portion got into his hands, but no pay, then now it's the 3rd party debt excuse that he is waiting to get to pay me from...i'll just wait now and see what he does. I'll keep you guys posted. Hopefully, the numbers you mentioned here regarding the timeframe is in days LOL As always, thanks so much for your reading and clarifications...it's great to get insights from people with knowledge of horary.

kai

hi guys so there's a slight update to this story but i haven't received my money yet so it's a different type of an update. My dad spoke to his father-in-law (unrelated to my issue with $$ with his son-in-law) and the father in law said that his daughter and the husband (the guy im having an issue with) are leaving on july 3rd to Europe for a month....so i haven't received the money yet and I was wondering if there will be a light at the end of this tunnel before he leaves cause I would have to wait more than a month to get it if he doesnt pay me before july 3rd and leaves for a long vacation and that's just unacceptable for me. My questions says July 4th, but I later remembered that he is leaving July 3rd so I guess the slight mistake doesn't matter in my question.

so im going to use him as my 7th house now since i called him a family friend initially but you guys thought that the 7th house is a better fit for him as he owes me money. The moon is going to square him soon so would this be a yes anser? im mars in cancer so it shows that im in a weak position and it is true because im getting an anxiety over this situation and hearing that he will be leaving for vacation on july 3 doesn't help it as im hoping that he will pay me before he leaves.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he_pay_me_before_july_4_2019_date_hr.84930.188943.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_he_pay_me_before_july_4_2019_date_hr.84930.188943.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 27

ElenaJ

You have Jupiter retrograde in your 2nd, Venus (him) is approaching an opposition from his money house (8th, turned 2nd).
You mars are in his terms, and he Venus is in your Face, so there is a mutual reception, although weak, but he is in mars' natural house. So at least there is some contact that could be promising.
Moon approaches a sextile with Uranus, ruler of the 4th of end-of-the-matter, so in a week you could possibly get paid.
Moon in pisces is where Venus is exalted and she is in Venus' terms, although it is mars' triplicity. Uranus also is in Venus' triplicity and terms.
He is quite strong. Do not expect to receive as much as you would like to, or are expecting. But at least you could end this situation.
Looks like he needs your money to vacation in Europe, as moon also rules the 9th of foreign places!
With respect to the first chart, the main change (aside from the ascendent rotation) is that moon is no longer in her detriment but now stronger in pisces, and is in her own house, which is very positive.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
You/Mars and he/Venus are still out of synch, one sign apart. So no aspect, no coming together at this time. You as Mars remain weak in the matter by essential dignity. Moon's next aspect is a square, which is not favorable with regard to the unfolding of this matter.
He/Venus is just interested in himself, in his own/7th house.
I don't see payment before he leaves to vacation in Europe for a month.

I remain with the first chart which points to significant delay.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

2nd chart

So he's in his 2nd house opposing your L2 jupiter in your 2nd house....now this could have been a yes from this aspect. But due to the bad reception, then it looks like a No.

You have got moon nicely placed here too, trine the Asc, and will aspect by square your L2 jupiter with reception
.....BUT venus is also at this point in a partile aspect, which gets in the way.

Make sure you update because im not 100% its a NO, im 50/50 on this one.

kai

Aghhh I will update I’m just so p.....off about this...it’s giving me too much stress and I’m constantly angry throughout the day about how much I helped this person...

ElenaJ

As they say, live and learn.
Next time you will set it up differently.
For now, try to relax.
As they say (again), the dice have been cast.
Play your cards as well as you can, and don't let emotions throw you off the track.

kai

As they say, live and learn.
Next time you will set it up differently.
For now, try to relax.
As they say (again), the dice have been cast.
Play your cards as well as you can, and don't let emotions throw you off the track.

Thanks for the motivation ))) I’ll try to relax and not think about it anymore.
I’ll just not work with him anymore in the future nor do any favors for him. I’ll update if there’s news.

rafaella

I think he will pay, but don't hold your breathe to get full amount. He is 7th house, I wouldn't take him to be 11th. At this point its business.

Mercury placed in his own 2nd, obviously money is a concern for him. mercury is conjunct a debilitated Mars, which rules the 5th, gambling?

His money is Moon in detriment, not much money here, he doesn't have it but it is applying to Saturn, your 2nd ruler. So something will trickle in. Saturn rx, conjunct SN, Moon in detriment, so not a big amount. Perhaps giving you in small instalments?

For timing look to Moon/Saturn aspect and Venus/Jupiter aspect, take the average of them both. I can't see the degrees clearly in this chart but it looks like 6-13 degrees? So hopefully within 3 months or sooner. Although not sure you will get full amount within this time, but it should start then.

cheers... please update Kai... How is your love life going btw? I miss your love life charts...:love: :biggrin:

kai

guys so another update: he called me today told me that he got his $ from the 3rd party he was waiting to get paid from and he just deposited the amount so it should be available in the next few days and that he will supposedly come over in the next few days without giving me a specific timeframe. he also mentioned that he is leaving the country on july 3rd lol (as if i didn't know that before from his father in law) so seems like i will be seeing him until july 3rd. ill update once he pays me again to compare it to the charts/houses for the educational purpose :))

rafaella

guys so another update: he called me today told me that he got his $ from the 3rd party he was waiting to get paid from and he just deposited the amount so it should be available in the next few days and that he will supposedly come over in the next few days without giving me a specific timeframe. he also mentioned that he is leaving the country on july 3rd lol (as if i didn't know that before from his father in law) so seems like i will be seeing him until july 3rd. ill update once he pays me again to compare it to the charts/houses for the educational purpose :))

thanks for updating. 6-13 units from the date of chart, so if you get it within days that would mean 6-13 days, rather than 'weeks' . But cardinal signs are usually fast. Lets see!

kai

Just to update. So he is leaving tomorrow as mentioned (July 3rd) and after assuring me that he will pay me before he leaves as I had written, I got NADA. I texted him yesterday saying that I expect the money and waiting for it, and this time he didn't respond lol. Doesn't seem like he is going to run to my house and pay me before the trip, so I still haven't been paid even after he got his money from the 3rd party from which he was going to pay me. I'm absolutely annoyed and shocked how much this a$$hole lies. Looking back, I see that he had no intention to pay me from the get-go, at least not soon (if ever). If he wanted to and had the intention, he would have paid by now and before leaving at least. I suppose I need to wait for that 'one lucky day' when he feels like paying me. I helped him so much and I totally regret jumping through the hoops for him.