Is it beneficial to move?

HeartTree

2h3ac1u.jpg

I was offered possibility to apply job from another city. I was asked personally so it seems the place is practically mine if I want to. But I should move there and I’m not sure if I want that. Salary is good and it’s only four days a week but not exactly what I want to do in my life. My question is: is it beneficial to move there?

I don’t have experience about these kind of questions but asc is Jupiter in its own sign. And ruler of tenth is also Jupiter. Jupiter is at 8th house..that is worrisome? Mercury rules both 4th and 7th house. Is it all the same if I move or not? Chiron is near to asc and it’s true that I’m suffering because of this decision. ( I’m living in Finland that’s why chart looks so kooks :) )

SunConjunctUranus

Why not apply for the new job? Chart ruler, Jupiter Lord, over 9H= safe journey. Idk what you mean "not exactly what you want", you just said "the pay is good" and "working 4 days a week". If working there instead of staying in the old job (assuming your current salary is lower than the new job) could give you a chance to acquire more money/property. Isn't that aim to work?

Wishing well

R

HeartTree

Well I moved away from there three years ago to do my masters in another city. And I’m not that keen to move back. I lived there almost 10 years. I’m working only part time, so money would be better. Problem is that currently I don’t have any time to do my actual work. I’m a fine artist .It’s not easy life financially but it’s something I want to do. Just week before this offer was made, i was thinking that my life is going wrong direction. Like I have to put all my time to make ends meet with no time to do the work I was actually educated to do.

SunConjunctUranus

Well I moved away from there three years ago to do my masters in another city. And I’m not that keen to move back. I lived there almost 10 years. I’m working only part time, so money would be better. Problem is that currently I don’t have any time to do my actual work. I’m a fine artist .It’s not easy life financially but it’s something I want to do. Just week before this offer was made, i was thinking that my life is going wrong direction. Like I have to put all my time to make ends meet with no time to do the work I was actually educated to do.

Well with that being said, it seems like you have to accept it.

SunConjunctUranus

Thank you :) that is only one aspect to take account :) I’m here to find astrological advice for this question.

Yes, one aspect BUT it is very crucial to your horary question. Look mercury sitting there aswell conquered the 4H and 7H. It might be your venus in the 8H make you hesitate to take that job.

Why should I interpret your 12H since your question is about job?

Good bye

R

HeartTree

12h?

I agree it is important factor but my question is will it be right decision to move back there? Will I be happy? There are other factors too like is it likely to find social live, relationship, nice appartment. These are the things I’m concerned about.

watcherofthesouth

Since transit Saturn is just passing the critical 5 point degree of Neptune (confusion), the answer will come much more clear this year. Because transit Saturn in your 4th, no matter where you live you are going to feel stagnant, isolated, lonely. It's best to do work that has to do with a home on a strict schedule. Also work on your fine arts at home (but at same time every day). You were meant for fine arts so just be patient until Saturn leaves the fourth.

watcherofthesouth

It also means very romantic and with Pisces, Neptune is in its element. One thing to remind you, Saturn gives back right as it is leaving a house (last 5 degrees or so). So, you will undoubtedly find a wonderful place to live once you have done the "work." Neptune, transiting your 6th/work is why you're confused about your job. Being creative at work is important to offset this energy (as your intuitive Pisces already knows). Pisces also means that you will likely always gravitate to "two" different types of work so managing that is in the cards.

HeartTree

That’s nice to hear :) and yeah I have been confused. I’m also thinking if I should stop to making art. It’s true I always have had “two careers” and I think it suits me well :) but I thought it was due my natal sun opposite moon duality. Do you think that in the future when Neptune transits 7th house it will be beneficial as it is house ruler or will it bring more challenges? Illusions, deception etc?

watcherofthesouth

It's hard to tell about Neptune. You may be disillusioned and confused by "other people" but it could also be a period of great inspiration.

With your Sun at 29 degrees Leo, conjunct Venus at 2 degrees, I'd say you don't have much to worry about! And in the house of Hopes and Dreams... Those are two of the most fortunate degrees of the zodiac. Stay disciplined (Saturn) with your art and you will be glad you did. POF is also Pisces degree in Pisces. Art!

SunConjunctUranus

Well thank you. I have to say I was going to give you thanks when using desktop computer. That button is not visible when using my phone. And actually I didn’t think our earlier conversation was an horary prediction :)

You are welcome, but my advice if you want to more detailed astrological, as you wish with this question:

Thank you :) that is only one aspect to take account :) I’m here to find astrological advice for this question.

Please, make a thread about your solar return + natal, so we could find more detailed answer because horary can't answer beyond your original question.

Explaining

R

HeartTree

You are welcome, but my advice if you want to more detailed astrological, as you wish with this question:

Please, make a thread about your solar return + natal, so we could find more detailed answer because horary can't answer beyond your original question.

Explaining

R
Thanks there is already one currently active thread in this forum :)