Financial problem

Rahul999x

My finance is in trouble since the day I lost job in 2016 June 30.
Please advice when would I see my finance start improving .

DOB 05 May 1981
TOB 15:25
Place: Thrissur Kerala

flyonmyzephyr

Hello,

In your natal chart, your 10th house lord is 12 houses from itself in the 9th, in the nakshatra of Sun. This shows career and reputation are connected to 9th house matters like long-distance and short distance travels, religion, teaching, giving guidance etc. The lord of the 10th being in the 12th does show some sort of loss in career, which can make this placement more vulnerable to transits that put pressure. In your D10 chart, your 10th lord Mercury is in the 8th house conjunct Ketu and Venus. This placement shows sudden unexpected changes in career.

When you lost your job in 2016, Saturn was aspecting your 10th house lord Mercury, which put pressure on your career. You were in a Mars antardasha which rules your 8th so sudden unexpected changes were a theme during this time period. You were in a Ketu pryantardasha so there were also themes of detachment and surrender.

You will be entering your Jup/Sat dasha sequence this coming December 2018. From May 18th 2019 to Sept 27th, 2019; you will be in a Mercury pryantardasha - if you haven't found a job by then, I believe you will in this time period. Ironically, I think around June 2019 the transit coupled with the dasha sequence looks most promising for a new job.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Rahu/Ketu axis is passing over Cancer/Capricorn in your chart since last more than a year. This will change in the end of March/2019. Your income will start after March/2019.