Are they going to keep me?

Neptune Rising

Cheers Lissa!

Made me laugh! Maybe I can get him to make the tea instead of me!! Now there's power! :D Well, it'll be a challenge and I'm there for a reason.

Mars is in detriment.
The Sun sextiled Mars 8 somethings before 15th July, that could have been when they got in touch with him. They know him from university I think.

Ah well, it'll keep me on my toes!

Best wishes

NR

sskohli

hey NR
why don't you think it this way...like i said...i saw a promotion in the horary..
maybe they're training him..so that they can move you on to newer better responsibilities.
Maybe you can get candid with one of your superiors and ask them slyly what's going on...maybe ask them in a song..."what's going on" :D

sandeep

Neptune Rising

Hey Sandeep, cheers!

My friend said the same thing.

They chatted openly with each other infront of me today about the new person, I think they want this guy to be one of them. I guess that leaves me doing the admin, I'm a happy Capricorn doing that in the background.

best wishes NR

Neptune Rising

sskohli said:
Maybe you can get candid with one of your superiors and ask them slyly what's going on...maybe ask them in a song..."what's going on" :D

Ha ha, they will think I'm from another planet! I can hear the song in my head right now..

Lissa said:
Actually,you're in charge of their learning,so you can always play a little dirty and teach them everything wrong,or teach them to do the thing you boss hates the most

Ha, I can teach them to give sugar in the tea to the one who dislikes sugar!

Cheers guys, I've seen the lighter side of things now. I guess the 'enemy'/Mars is in detriment so I'll show him the ropes and see what happens. He may not even be able to hack it. Working for these guys transforms people into 'hard workers'!

NR