Are they going to keep me?

Neptune Rising

Hi!

I was wondering if I could please have a bit of advice on this chart. I have a job, been there about 4 months. Since I came back from holiday they've been giving more work to my colleague than me. So i have the feeling the are looking to get rid of me. I'm worried because I just got a loan for a car. I asked, "will I keep my current job".

Saturn and the South Node I'm concerned about.

I am Venus, conjunct Regulus in 10th house early Virgo.
Moon, in 10th house 5 degrees Leo.

Job is Sun, in 9th house 22 degrees Cancer.

Job/Sun and Moon in mutual reception = I don't love the job but I'm involved with it.

Spica conjunct Ascendant.

Sun/job square Ascendant = not my life path true direction.

Me/Venus even though conjunct Regulus, is in between South Node and Saturn. Venus will conjunct South Node in 7 degrees. Moon will conjunct Saturn in about 18 degrees.

Saturn is ruler of intercepted sign in the 3rd house and ruler of 4th end of matters.

Moon conjunct Saturn = end of job?

Me/Venus conjunct SNode = end of job?

After Moon conjunct Saturn, it sextiles Spica/Ascendant = new direction that could be more promising??

Thanks in advance for any help!

Neptune

Lissa

Hi Neptune Rising,

I'm not exacly an horary expert but here it goes.

I don't think you will lose the job.

The IC/MC are in fixed signs.Both the Moon and the ruler of the IC are in fixed signs as well.Fixed angles are not very fond of change,are they?

The rising is Venus,and a cardinal sign.Cardinal signs are all about taking action.This shows that you are desiring more work and action in your job(ruler of the Ascendnat in the10th).

Being the significator for the job in mutual reception with the Moon,I would say your boss still has some interest in keeping you as an employee.

The end of the matter is Saturn,and the Moon moves to conjunct.Notice Saturn is in the10th,house of the quesited.Before conjuncting Saturn,the Moon stil has load of aspects,so maybe this situation in your work place will keep going like that,but,overall,I don't think you will lose the job.

The Moon's next aspect is a square with the POF,and the POF is in the1st,so I'd say it's better that you're careful not to ruin things,since you may have more power in the matter than you think.However,after squaring the POF and then Mars(Mars in the7th-maybe a disagreement with someone from your personal contacts that will afect your productivity?),the Moon will trine Jupiter,the greater benefic,so I think they will keep you.

On the other hand,the South Node is in the10th house.So your current job may be keeping you from evolving in your career.

Still,I'm not an horary expert so I may be wrong.

Good luck,
Lissa

Neptune Rising

Hi Lissa, many thanks for the interpretation!

Lissa said:
However,after squaring the POF and then Mars(Mars in the7th-maybe a disagreement with someone from your personal contacts that will afect your productivity?),the Moon will trine Jupiter,the greater benefic,so I think they will keep you.

Yes there is trouble on the romantic front. Definately a square going on, getting me down. I'll try not to take it to work though. I just noticed that when it squares Mars, it opposes Chiron in the 4th. This looks more than a bit tricky. :(

Ahh, I noticed the ascendant is in the via combusta.

Sorry, I sound a bit doom and gloom!

I just read this about the star Regulus, "Unfortunately for Venus, Regulus is positioned right before the entry of Venus into Virgo, which is the sign of Venus’s detriment. So we know that Venus will be shortly raised up high, only to fall pretty low right afterwards. For exapmle, if the chart showed that your job is symbolized by Venus (say, Venus ruled the 10th house of career), and you wanted to know how your job would be in the future, we could say that you can expect great success and enjoyment of your job in the near future, but that it would quickly fall from the giddy heights", from this link http://gryphonastrology.wordpress.com/2006/09/05/planets-in-astrology-venus-on-regulus/

I see what you mean about the fixed angles. Its the feeling of 'better stick with what you know'. I certainly hate the hassle of change. There is alot for the Moon to encounter here.

So if Saturn/End of matter is in the 10th, does this mean the job will end, especially when the moon conjuncts it, after its made all those other aspects?

Neptune

sskohli

Hi NR,
See the screenshot
and under the charts you will see the planets and some numbers below the planets
the combination for keeping the job is 2,6,10,11
and u have a lot of them,
the combination for termination is 6,8,12 which i can't see.
so breathe easy, they aren't going to kick you.

Sandeep

Attachments

• keepme.JPG
    keepme.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 34

Lissa

Hi again Neptune!

No,I don't think they will fire you,because the Moon's next conjunction is with Saturn,and Saturn is located in the10th.

However,this is just my opinion,you should wait for someone more experienced to have a look at this.

Wishing you all the luck,
Lissa

al Nablusi

Hello

Neptune Rising said:
"Unfortunately for Venus, Regulus is positioned right before the entry of Venus into Virgo, which is the sign of Venus’s detriment. So we know that Venus will be shortly raised up high, only to fall pretty low right afterwards. For exapmle, if the chart showed that your job is symbolized by Venus (say, Venus ruled the 10th house of career), and you wanted to know how your job would be in the future, we could say that you can expect great success and enjoyment of your job in the near future, but that it would quickly fall from the giddy heights", from this link http://gryphonastrology.wordpress.com/2006/09/05/planets-in-astrology-venus-on-regulus/

I completely disagree with this. If this were true, then we would have to rewrite the works of Guido Bonatti and all the other traditional astrologers, who held that the conjunction of a significator to a benefic fixed star could overrule all - or at least most - of the negative indications in a chart.

Venus' state of detriment does not indicate a coming "fall from the giddy heights", neither does its conjunction to Regulus. In an horary or an event chart, Venus in detriment may be more descriptive of the state of mind of the querent, of his attitude towars the issue at stake and so on. In your case, for instance: is your current job a clerical one, a routine job, or a job that requires to use your analytical and observational skills, to classify things, information etc, is it a subaltern job, carrying little autonomy or decision making power?

Venus condition of detriment and its conjunction to Regulus can indicate all this, plus that you will keep the job, rather than a sudden rise and a quick fall.

As for what concers the horary you asked, I have saved the chart on my pc to study it after dinner. I only gave it a quick look, but I would agree with Lissa's delineation.

al Nablusi

Neptune Rising

Sandeep, thank you. That is a fascinating system! And reasuring for me.

Lissa, thank you, your horary skills are really good, keep at them! I'm just not used to good news in my horary charts. Thank you very much for your help.

NR

Neptune Rising

al Nablusi said:
Venus' state of detriment does not indicate a coming "fall from the giddy heights", neither does its conjunction to Regulus. In an horary or an event chart, Venus in detriment may be more descriptive of the state of mind of the querent, of his attitude towars the issue at stake and so on. In your case, for instance: is your current job a clerical one, a routine job, or a job that requires to use your analytical and observational skills, to classify things, information etc, is it a subaltern job, carrying little autonomy or decision making power?

Hi al Nablusi,

Thanks very much also for looking. I understand what you mean about my sig being in detriment. When I have asked horary questions for the last 4 months, my sig is usually in detriment. I've usually not been in the highest of spirits.

I guess the detriment means I'm not happy in the job - true. And Sun squaring the ascendent, its not the direction I should be going in. I just took it for the money but growing more frustrated in it, trying to find a new more fulfilling direction.

Enjoy your dinner!

NR

al Nablusi

Cheers!

I have noticed that in this chart the ascendant lies in the Via Combusta (the burnt path) and the Moon is still under the beams. Something doesn't seem to be clear.

The Sun is applying a square to the Ascendant.

Venus - in spite of being in detriment - is still fortunate. None of the angles falls in mobile signs. Mutual reception between the Sun and the Moon.

God willing, I do not thing you will loose your job. However, some difficulties may arise in the next two days/weeks/months.

Neptune Rising

al Nablusi said:
God willing, I do not thing you will loose your job. However, some difficulties may arise in the next two days/weeks/months.

Thanks again al Nablusi, I appreciate your help.

I'm wondering what the difficulties will be, Moon squaring POF in my 1st house. Ah well, I'm sure I'll handle them, they are character building. Could be that my colleague is going away next month, and they will give all the work to me!

Thanks all for your help with this!

Neptune

Neptune Rising

This knocked me for six - they gave me a pay rise today! 5 days after I asked the original question.

This could be the Venus conjunct Regulus...

I'm a little nervous that Moon will square POF and then Mars, ruler of 2nd and ruler of 7th house (I have no idea what ruler of 2nd is doing in my 7th house).. it could be this heavy 'karmic' relationship I have been in with a wealthy man, crashing against the rocks at the moment.. anyway, this square happens in about 9 days or weeks..

NR

Last edited:

sskohli

Neptune Rising said:
This knocked me for six - they gave me a pay rise today! 5 days after I asked the original question.

This could be the Venus conjunct Regulus...

I'm a little nervous that Moon will square POF and then Mars, ruler of 2nd and ruler of 7th house (I have no idea what ruler of 2nd is doing in my 7th house).. it could be this heavy 'karmic' relationship I have been in with a wealthy man, crashing against the rocks at the moment.. anyway, this square happens in about 9 days or weeks..

NR
oh wow NR,
That's great, you know i wouldn't be suprised if they increased your responsibilities and make you incharge of something, like a promotion or something.
Cos i saw a lot of 6s = money and 10=status in your horary

thanks
sandeep

Lissa

They gave you a pay rise??That is soooo good!

I believe this horary is saying you have an important position when it comes to the final outcome.The Part of Fortune is in your house,showing it's up to you to make your own luck.As I've said before,the angles are fixed,and the job is a fixed angle;they want to keep you.The rising is cardinal,you're the one who's demanding action.

My advice is,keep focusing on your work and doing your best and you will do just fine:).As far as your current relationship goes,don't let that affect your productivity.

Best wishes,
Lissa

Neptune Rising

AAhh thanks Sandeep and Lissa, thats really nice of you, warms my heart! I guess I worry too much. Thanks so much for looking for me, your comments helped a lot.

Now its just a matter of handling these extra things. :D

All the best,

NR

sskohli

Neptune Rising said:
AAhh thanks Sandeep and Lissa, thats really nice of you, warms my heart! I guess I worry too much. Thanks so much for looking for me, your comments helped a lot.

Now its just a matter of handling these extra things. :D

All the best,

NR
netime...got all the time of the world :D

sandeep
(p.s. keep the party ready for the promotion :D)

Neptune Rising

Update on this chart.

Today the oldest boss told me they are taking someone else on, I will have to train them up on the admin side of things - the stuff I do. They say hopefully he will be doing their job in time but he has to start at the bottom - where I am. :D I have overheard snippets of them talking about this lately. I have a feeling that once he is trained up on my job, he will probably take it over, at least in the short term, its the only way he can learn how to do their job, then there will be no more work for me.

So, Mars in this chart could be the 'ememy', the new employee, in the 7th house.

Moon squares Mars from the 10th house in 9 somethings, I'm thinking weeks, so by mid September he will have started.

In a further 9 somethings, Moon conjuncts Saturn, ruler of the end of matters 4th house.

My CV is ready, just incase!

NR

Lissa

Hi Neptune,

Makes sense to see him as the 'enemy',with Mars in the7th.

Don't be so pessimistic about it,they gave you a rise not very long ago,wouldn't make sense to let you go at this point.Even if the new employee is actually very skilled,you do have the advantage of being in the company for longer than he is.And he even he turns out to be quite amazing at his work,your boss would always have in consideration that you were the one who trained them.

Actually,you're in charge of their learning,so you can always play a little dirty and teach them everything wrong,or teach them to do the thing you boss hates the most:D.Lots of power in your hands if you look at it the right way:D .

Best of luck to you,
Lissa

P.S.-Please don't do thesse things,I was just kidding!!!