Chinese Zodiac 10-God Birth Chart & Major Cycles

Master Tsai

Chinese Astrology Birth Chart should contains the 10-God information and 10-Year Major Cycles. 10 Gods help us to figure out which elements are money, career or fame. Then we will know which events of 10-Year Major Cycles are money, career or fame. Certainly, we need to need the Lucky Element first. So we will know the money opportunity is income or debt...

https://www.mastertsai.com/ChineseAstrology/ChineseZodiacBirthChart.htm

BlackLioness87

Hi Master Tsai. I have a question and I hope you can answer it, if a person has three of her four pillars in YANG what does it mean? Is this person very active or aggressive? Thanks in advance.

Master Tsai

Hi Master Tsai. I have a question and I hope you can answer it, if a person has three of her four pillars in YANG what does it mean? Is this person very active or aggressive? Thanks in advance.

“if a person has three of her four pillars in YANG what does it mean? Is this person very active or aggressive?“

There is no such theory in Chinese astrology.

For example,
If the birth chart is
Yang Fire Rat year
Yang Metal Rat month
Yang Fire Monkey day
Yang Water Dragon Month then
The Day Master Yang Fire is weak because of strong Water. Yang Fire won’t be too active or aggressive.

A personal is more likely active or aggressive when FOUR of four pillars are YANG and the Day Master is strong.

If FOUR of four pillars are YING, then the person might have dark-side thinking. The person might have a tricky mind and trends to hide something from someone.

Strong fame (child) Element could make Day Master active and aggressive too.