Venus in Pisces- I want to know more

LibralovesTaurus

So I've noticed that I am very drawn to Venus in Pisces men and end up having the most romantic relationships/encounters with them. However, I've noticed that the ones I've dated would say one thing but then change their minds or mean something completely different later on... afraid to be pinned down, labeled...is this something very true of Venus in Pisces? I'm intrigued by the placement... what signs should one look out for that shows you are truly in love with someone, even if you don't want to admit it?

Can you tell I'm in love with one? lol.....:biggrin:

sibylline

So I've noticed that I am very drawn to Venus in Pisces men and end up having the most romantic relationships/encounters with them. However, I've noticed that the ones I've dated would say one thing but then change their minds or mean something completely different later on... afraid to be pinned down, labeled...is this something very true of Venus in Pisces?

Yes, unfortunately, it can be true of them/us. The men especially.

The issue with Venus in Pisces in this regard is idealism. Men with Venus in Pisces are looking for an ideal woman. They become very dreamy-eyed if they think they have found their perfect princess. Yet no one can remain on that pedestal forever. The princess can begin to show less than perfect traits, human traits. Anything "off" throws them and they can start to become fickle. Since I'm also a ViP I tend to be picky with men and get to know them very well before establishing a relationship because I know that if there are any slightly negatives, it can cause me to question.

Seems like your Taurus was born the same month as my ex, who is a Taurus Sun with Venus in Pisces. They have many of the same aspects. Looking at his chart I would say he has more hope than my ex, but if he's already told you that he doesn't want something serious, you should believe him. If he is wanting something more serious, he will reach out and tell you that.

LibralovesTaurus

Yes, unfortunately, it can be true of them/us. The men especially.

The issue with Venus in Pisces in this regard is idealism. Men with Venus in Pisces are looking for an ideal woman. They become very dreamy-eyed if they think they have found their perfect princess. Yet no one can remain on that pedestal forever. The princess can begin to show less than perfect traits, human traits. Anything "off" throws them and they can start to become fickle. Since I'm also a ViP I tend to be picky with men and get to know them very well before establishing a relationship because I know that if there are any slightly negatives, it can cause me to question.

Seems like your Taurus was born the same month as my ex, who is a Taurus Sun with Venus in Pisces. They have many of the same aspects. Looking at his chart I would say he has more hope than my ex, but if he's already told you that he doesn't want something serious, you should believe him. If he is wanting something more serious, he will reach out and tell you that.

Thank you , this was quite enlightening. The funny thing is, even after he told me he didn't want anything serious , he has contacted me every single day ( it's almost been a week since then). We agreed to seeing each other next Friday and I have been careful with being lovey dovey in my texts to him and he has been careful too. Until last night when he showed me a new furry throw he bought for his sofa and when I asked if it was comfy he answered " it is, and you'll get to test it out next Friday with me".. :innocent: why is he being flirty again..? and he kept telling me how loyal he has been to me all these months even though we were not anything but having fun? When I asked him if it would bother him if I met another he said of course and he would tell me...ahhh...I'm so in love with him. It hurts.

LibralovesTaurus

I also wonder if my having a stellium in the 12th house natal makes me more addicted to those with Pisces placements (especially Venus?) My mother , grandmother and brother all have Pisces moon..as does my youngest son ( Pisces son and moon)... <3

sibylline

Thank you , this was quite enlightening. The funny thing is, even after he told me he didn't want anything serious , he has contacted me every single day ( it's almost been a week since then).

Do not take this as anything major. He does have a Moon/Mars conjunction in the 5th house, aka the playground, in addition to his strong Venusian nature (Taurus/Pisces). Dating and flirting are probably second nature to him. This also explains his flirtatious statements.

he kept telling me how loyal he has been to me all these months even though we were not anything but having fun?

Lol. He's got jokes.

Although of course he doesn't see this is a joke. This is a distancing technique some use. So if he starts being fickle or shows a lack of commitment, he can reassure himself you two were never serious anyway and it ensures you can't confront him about this either. Reading previous posts from you he has made other distancing statements. You should be VERY wary.

When I asked him if it would bother him if I met another he said of course and he would tell me...ahhh...I'm so in love with him. It hurts.

Of course it would hurt. Strong Taurus placements indicates a possessive nature and even if they don't want a commitment, they aren't so keen on seeing/knowing any of their posse--, I mean, people, are with someone else. They also have issues letting go of people, if they let go at all because combined with Pisces can make them overly sentimental. Note that I have strong Taurus and Pisces in my chart, as does my ex.

I have more to say but I'm on my way to work. I'll be back in some hours to tell you more.

Last edited:

LibralovesTaurus

Do not take this as anything major. He does have a Moon/Mars conjunction in the 5th house, aka the playground, in addition to his strong Venusian nature (Taurus/Pisces). Dating and flirting are probably second nature to him. This also explains his flirtatious statements.

Lol. He's got jokes.

Although of course he doesn't see this is a joke. This is a distancing technique some use. So if he starts being fickle or shows a lack of commitment, he can reassure himself you two were never serious anyway and it ensures you can't confront him about this either. Reading previous posts from you he has made other distancing statements. You should be VERY wary.

Of course it would hurt. Strong Taurus placements indicates a possessive nature and even if they don't want a commitment, they aren't so keen on seeing/knowing any of their posse--, I mean, people, are with someone else. They also have issues letting go of people, if they let go at all because combined with Pisces can make them overly sentimental. Note that I have strong Taurus and Pisces in my chart, as does my ex.

I have more to say but I'm on my way to work. I'll be back in some hours to tell you more.

Man oh man am I in trouble....he made me cry last time I saw him and he was desperately trying to hug me, console me, and I was pushing him away with all my might...but I'm not strong enough. He must be a real jerk to be doing this to me now when he knows everything I've been through in previous relationships...

How should I act next Friday? I'll be eagerly awaitng your reply... :sad:

katydid

My husband has Venus in Pisces and he has Taurus rising.

He played the field and dated a lot of women until he was about 29, which was when we met...:love:

We married at 30. We were both having our Saturn returns at the time.

My husband has been solidly committed to our marriage and family for 35 yrs now. His 'fickle' nature is more about changes in his life decisions etc, not so much about our relationship.

His Venus is part of a water grand trine with Moon in Cancer and Mars in Scorpio, so that might give him more of the emotions impetus to be in a devoted relationship than the usual Venus in Pisces though.

sibylline

How should I act next Friday? I'll be eagerly awaitng your reply... :sad:

Tell him that you can't make it. Lol.

It seems like you're looking for a serious relationship. He's not and he keeps minimizing what you two do have, but then coming back later for the "fun stuff". So there is a basic disconnect here, astrology aside.

I guess after looking at more of your posts my question to you is, are you willing to accept that he might never take you seriously? I see you've known him for 6 months. Taureans can be slow moving but in that time frame even they would at least be able to know whether they would consider someone for a serious relationship. Honestly, it sounds like he is going with the 5th house (fun) side. I don't know what else would encourage him to move this forward other than not continuing to give him what he wants, which is a pseudo-relationship on his terms.

Do you think he has any feelings for me at all or am I just another one of his conquests he likes to have on the side to stroke his ego further? :unsure:

He probably does have feelings for you. For many reasons, I would say that is likely...but does that mean he will be a good partner? Or will he eventually decide to make this something more serious? Those are the questions you need to ask yourself.

LibralovesTaurus

Tell him that you can't make it. Lol.

It seems like you're looking for a serious relationship. He's not and he keeps minimizing what you two do have, but then coming back later for the "fun stuff". So there is a basic disconnect here, astrology aside.

I guess after looking at more of your posts my question to you is, are you willing to accept that he might never take you seriously? I see you've known him for 6 months. Taureans can be slow moving but in that time frame even they would at least be able to know whether they would consider someone for a serious relationship. Honestly, it sounds like he is going with the 5th house (fun) side. I don't know what else would encourage him to move this forward other than not continuing to give him what he wants, which is a pseudo-relationship on his terms.

He probably does have feelings for you. For many reasons, I would say that is likely...but does that mean he will be a good partner? Or will he eventually decide to make this something more serious? Those are the questions you need to ask yourself.

You're completely right. I just wish I could finally meet the person that is meant to be with me :sad:

LibralovesTaurus

You'll meet them. In the meantime don't settle for less than.

How was the meet-up on Friday? You were a no show, yes? :)

Well now I'm even more confused..lol

I had someone do a Vedic Natal Chart reading on me and they said that the next man I will have a serious relationship with will be one that is of an Aries personality and one that I already know who've I met through friends...um... the Taurus? He's born on the cusp ( April 20 and in the afternoon ..had he been born earlier on the same day he would've been an Aries) he's impulsive at times ( can't sit still) headstrong, a little arrogant ( in a charming way) and very outgoing... and I met him through my friend...lol...

w...t...f... he still writes me daily to see how I'm doing. I called him on Saturday, a little intoxicated ( he was out with his 'single' guy friends) and I told him we're done...let's end this. Find your girl. He was like " please, no...I still want to see you but I don't want the serious relationship right now..can we please talk Friday?" and my dramatic little self goes " what's the point? we want different things. Please throw away my love letters too" he was like "no, I don't want to. please, lets talk Friday".

um....plutonian drama on my end maybe..? with the Leo in there..?:whistling: I was sure he'd cut it off after that...no. He's contacted me everyday since then, to see how I'm doing.

Ugghh...why can't we quit each other? :( Maybe that's what he wants to do, end it face to face on Friday :pouty:

sibylline

w...t...f... he still writes me daily to see how I'm doing. I called him on Saturday, a little intoxicated ( he was out with his 'single' guy friends) and I told him we're done...let's end this. Find your girl. He was like " please, no...I still want to see you but I don't want the serious relationship right now..can we please talk Friday?" and my dramatic little self goes " what's the point? we want different things. Please throw away my love letters too" he was like "no, I don't want to. please, lets talk Friday".

I think you were on the right track here. You two want different things, and that's what it boils down to.

Ugghh...why can't we quit each other? :( Maybe that's what he wants to do, end it face to face on Friday :pouty:

He'll probably just keep stringing this along, if you agree. It seems like he wants the benefits of being in a relationship but doesn't want the commitment or responsibility. Typical Venusian romanticism... and laziness. :innocent:

ritz

this seems so much like the guy i am hung up on. he doesn't want anything serious and doesn't even express what he wants either. but i am so transparent with him and he says i really appreciate that i am straight forward. he is here from another country and will be leaving soon to travel. so i ended things with him and explained i want distance. but seems he does not seem to understand that, and keeps contacting me or approaching me again and again. :( and he says he would like to be friends. i wonder what they are all about after all? :( seems he was not invested in me the way i am invested. he has sun, moon and jupiter in pisces. can he really possess the qualities of being 'too nice' ? he really is too nice with everyone. i kind of find it strange.

LibralovesTaurus

I think you were on the right track here. You two want different things, and that's what it boils down to.

He'll probably just keep stringing this along, if you agree. It seems like he wants the benefits of being in a relationship but doesn't want the commitment or responsibility. Typical Venusian romanticism... and laziness. :innocent:

Update: Last night, out of nowhere , he sends me a text that reads " I do not want to be the reason you are suffering. We can still be friends but we cannot continue seeing each other the way we previously have. I'm at home all night tonight and all day tomorrow. Please call me when you can". I was like ...huh? Okay... so I call and he was like " I don't want you to come all the way out here ( he lives 30 min away) and think I've changed my mind and go home brokenhearted. I said I needed to see him face to face to talk this out because via text / phone call only hurts more. He agreed then to talk it out but stated that after Friday he will cut down dramatically with contacting me...I was like, okay thanks for letting me know instead of leading me on. Tomorrow we meet but only as friends he said.

It feels slightly comforting that he finally agreed to cut this off but my Venusian side ( Libra stellium in the 12th..) is saddened and dreams he might reach out again after having no contact with me for awhile. I know my other Venus in Pisces ex did, over and over again ( but then again, I broke up with him). My ex Taurus flings continued contacting me as well until I stopped responding completely. What are your thoughts? He has contacted me every day for the past 7 months....will he be able to cut me off cold turkey ? :sad:

LibralovesTaurus

this seems so much like the guy i am hung up on. he doesn't want anything serious and doesn't even express what he wants either. but i am so transparent with him and he says i really appreciate that i am straight forward. he is here from another country and will be leaving soon to travel. so i ended things with him and explained i want distance. but seems he does not seem to understand that, and keeps contacting me or approaching me again and again. :( and he says he would like to be friends. i wonder what they are all about after all? :( seems he was not invested in me the way i am invested. he has sun, moon and jupiter in pisces. can he really possess the qualities of being 'too nice' ? he really is too nice with everyone. i kind of find it strange.

Oh dear...this definitely sounds like both my ex Aquarius sun/Venus in Pisces ex and now this Taurus....it's like they want you, but not really because if you don't fit their ideal to 100% they have to keep their options open...it hurts so bad and has taken a great toll on my self- confidence :unsure: Mine ( if I can even call him that anymore) stated that he does want to still be friends but that we won't have that much contact anymore....I feel like that's his nice way of "easing" out of actually just saying he wants to completely cut me off....

Oh...and the Taurus is also leaving the country for a one month long vacation in February with his best guy friend who is also single....yeah, I wonder why he's ending everything now with me..... :/

Last edited:

ritz

Oh dear...this definitely sounds like both my ex Aquarius sun/Venus in Pisces ex and now this Taurus....it's like they want you, but not really because if you don't fit their ideal to 100% they have to keep their options open...it hurts so bad and has taken a great toll on my self- confidence :unsure: Mine ( if I can even call him that anymore) stated that he does want to still be friends but that we won't have that much contact anymore....I feel like that's his nice way of "easing" out of actually just saying he wants to completely cut me off....

Oh...and the Taurus is also leaving the country for a one month long vacation in February with his best guy friend who is also single....yeah, I wonder why he's ending everything now with me..... :/

I am sorry to hear about your situation. In my experiences, the kind of men i have been with, baffles me sometimes. One cheated on me, one could not do long distance but also, never even said if we could try to work something out about the distance because i have an open mind to at least try than just completely quit ( maybe it's a good thing, but it's so hurtful that they just would want to give up like that ). The current one, he seems so detached toward everyone. He is a nice person, but yet detached and cool exterior, that i wonder if that's really who he is or i just don't know him well yet?! Like an idiot i got caught up with his "niceness" and strung along and realized it's damaging me. He is so nice, that most friends of mine here tell me, how can you blow him off?! :D unbelievable! or maybe am just being too vicious. Now i feel messed-up emotionally because we live in small area, so i have to keep bumping into him now and then until he finally leaves from here for good. At some occasions i saw him hanging out with other girls, who maybe just friends, but i saw the body language and i did not like it, at all. I am not the person who feels jealous so easily, but with this guy i didn't like the feeling. He told me to trust him as he is not that type of guy. I think am pretty hurt with my experiences, and also because i didn't connect with his detached personality and yet pleasing toward everyone. I cannot figure out what he really is! I don't know why am getting kind of obsessed about this now, guess still need to sort through my feelings. So i understand about your self-confidence, it's tough. I guess with time it will be alright. But he doesn't bring out good things in me though. :(

sibylline

Update: Last night, out of nowhere , he sends me a text that reads " I do not want to be the reason you are suffering. We can still be friends but we cannot continue seeing each other the way we previously have. I'm at home all night tonight and all day tomorrow. Please call me when you can"[...] My ex Taurus flings continued contacting me as well until I stopped responding completely. What are your thoughts? He has contacted me every day for the past 7 months....will he be able to cut me off cold turkey ? :sad:

Probably not.

I mean, I would like to believe he can but his past actions, things he's said and of course the natal suggest that isn't so easy for him.

This is similar to how my ex and I broke up. He claimed he wanted to be friends and not be in contact much at all but this didn't happen. Slowly he came back to where we were in a semi-relationship until I got tired and told him "no"... Don't find yourself in this situation. You may think you don't want completely out (I thought the same way for a while, thus the semi-relationship) but it will ultimately be less trouble than carrying on in the manner you two have. He is more fixed than my ex so hopefully he can stick to this to make it a reality but I'm not holding my breath.

LibralovesTaurus

Probably not.

I mean, I would like to believe he can but his past actions, things he's said and of course the natal suggest that isn't so easy for him.

This is similar to how my ex and I broke up. He claimed he wanted to be friends and not be in contact much at all but this didn't happen. Slowly he came back to where we were in a semi-relationship until I got tired and told him "no"... Don't find yourself in this situation. You may think you don't want completely out (I thought the same way for a while, thus the semi-relationship) but it will ultimately be less trouble than carrying on in the manner you two have. He is more fixed than my ex so hopefully he can stick to this to make it a reality but I'm not holding my breath.

Okay well..update...We met Friday, have agreed to just remain friends...he has contacted me everyday since then still to see how I'm doing...started reading a book I had told him about that I absolutely loved ( totally not his genre..weird) but now...last night, he took forever in answering me so I felt he must be out with a new chick...I get a text message late last night that he would text me tomorrow and hope I start feeling better soon and good night.. get a text this morning with a picture of what appears to be the outside of an apartment complex ( not his) with a caption stating ( I'll write you soon ;) ) and then writes me as if nothing is wrong...but that picture...it feels like he slept over a new girl's place and he sent me that to get a reaction...why would you send something like that, he knows I'm going to ask where he is? I responded all nicely, asking where he is and that the place looks nice...we'll see if he responds.

He knows I've been severely hurt by my ex, has been by my side the entire time telling me my ex is a douche...do you think he'd go so low as this?...I'll update you what he says afterwards....

P.S...can you tell I'm a bit jealous here? :S

Last edited:

LibralovesTaurus

I am sorry to hear about your situation. In my experiences, the kind of men i have been with, baffles me sometimes. One cheated on me, one could not do long distance but also, never even said if we could try to work something out about the distance because i have an open mind to at least try than just completely quit ( maybe it's a good thing, but it's so hurtful that they just would want to give up like that ). The current one, he seems so detached toward everyone. He is a nice person, but yet detached and cool exterior, that i wonder if that's really who he is or i just don't know him well yet?! Like an idiot i got caught up with his "niceness" and strung along and realized it's damaging me. He is so nice, that most friends of mine here tell me, how can you blow him off?! :D unbelievable! or maybe am just being too vicious. Now i feel messed-up emotionally because we live in small area, so i have to keep bumping into him now and then until he finally leaves from here for good. At some occasions i saw him hanging out with other girls, who maybe just friends, but i saw the body language and i did not like it, at all. I am not the person who feels jealous so easily, but with this guy i didn't like the feeling. He told me to trust him as he is not that type of guy. I think am pretty hurt with my experiences, and also because i didn't connect with his detached personality and yet pleasing toward everyone. I cannot figure out what he really is! I don't know why am getting kind of obsessed about this now, guess still need to sort through my feelings. So i understand about your self-confidence, it's tough. I guess with time it will be alright. But he doesn't bring out good things in me though. :(

I'm at work and have a meeting in a couple of minutes..I'll respond soon :) we are in the same boat, you and I...unbelievable... Is this guy a Venus in Pisces as well?:annoyed: