Transits to the Astrology Weekly Forums Chart

Arian Maverick

I thought it would be interesting to create a new thread detailing specific transits to the Astrology Weekly forums chart; I know this has sometimes been discussed in various threads, particularly when the energies get a bit excitable and/or tense, but I thought we should have a special place to keep track of these highs and lows, so perhaps we can predict difficult periods in the future.

Forewarned is forearmed, as they say ;)

Now, one of the first things I noticed about this chart was transiting Jupiter conjunct forum Mars, which if I am not mistaken, has been known to be a volatile combination of energies.

We are also experiencing something of a pseudo-eclipse; we're not really being affected by eclipse energy since no eclipses have recently occurred to my knowledge, but the transiting North Node is currently conjunct the forum's Sun.

Mars is currently trine the forum's Sun, which might indicate some excitability, but the trine aspect is harmonious.

Venus on the Ascendant also seems a bit odd, although it is opposing the forum's Gemini Moon.

Is there anything else notable here? I know I've skimmed over a lot...

AstrologyWeeklyTransitsChart.gif

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

pwadm

Staff member
If you really want to tie it to the forum's natal chart, then it's probably related to transit of Saturn in opposition with forum's Uranus, correlating to moderators being told that they're blocking free speech or at least this is probably how it is felt. So, y'all moderators out there hold your fire until this aspect fades away [yeap, me included].

Here's the forum's natal chart, so that everybody might have a look:

146af6484d7243.gif

EJ53

Banned
I've just read the "sticky" thread on harmonics - so, noticed here that Pluto is transitting natal forum Chiron (12th harmonic) and Mercury (6th harmonic).

Chiron in Capricorn = feeling unheard
12th harmonic = minor annoyances/concerns
6th harmonic = opportunity
Pluto in Cap = "government"/moderators
Mercury in 3rd = communications
Pluto in 1st = empowerment of individuals
Mercury in Pisces = "one mind"/Community
Chiron in 2nd = security

:)
Perhaps, individual members with minor concerns about being unheard by the Community will find an opportunity to communicate their (in)security to moderators - resulting in neccessary changes (Pluto).
:)

EJ