Most elevated planet, how does yours directly benefit you?

Please post your most elevated planet and a description of how it has played out in your life, esp in regards to house rulership.

Mine:
Jupiter in cancer at the end of 10th house, trad ruler of my dsc, modern ruler of intercepted sign, conjunct mars and sextle merc, asc. Trine uranus.

I would say that my jupiter so strongly placed represents all that's "good" in me. Otherwise, my mountain of Virgo and Leo would render me quite selfish and egotistical. That jup makes me waaay more kind, caring, and inclusive than I would be otherwise. Not to mention quite lucky!

Last edited:

Love2Know

Re: Most elevated planet, how foes yours directly benefit you?

Sorry with my horribly noobish question but how do you know which is the most elevated?

Most elevated planet is (for a shoddy description) the closest to the M.C. There is more technical jargon I'm suposed to use, but I think that's good. So, look for planets approaching M.C. from the 9th first...if there are none, then or nothing conjunct M.C. in the 10th, look for planets in the 10th...if nothing there...? I will have to google...

Well, I just got "the planet closest to your M.C." It's quite important in the chart, recieves dignity soley through this proximity to the M.C.

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

I think mine would be Pluto. Pluto is in the 11th but my MC is closer to the 11th house cusp than the 10th (MC @ 22 Scorp.) I also have Mars @ 4 Libra (which is a degree of increasing fortune) in the 9th, which might be it instead, seeing as it rules my quite interestingly-placed MC. Of course there are a billion things I could do that would put all sorts of other things there, but for now I'll just say it's Pluto, and let's just say that it makes my highest point also my deepest...

Love2Know

My mars is in house 5 so I look at the highest point then the planet which rules the sign then the house found in the sign?

My mars is in house 5 so I look at the highest point then the planet which rules the sign then the house found in the sign?

No, it has to be a planet. Even if it's in house 7,8,11 or 12...it is the one above the horizon if you have a bottom-heavy chart. Where is your chart?
I can't find it!

Love2Know

Neptune 8th cap?

Attachments

• mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 66
Neptune 8th cap?

It looks like Jupiter in 8th...piceses...let's take a look at it, just give me a min...
modern ruler of 5th, trad ruler of 8th...other people's money for one thing...that jup is very good to you, it smoothes out your sun/mars opp. But mostly i'd say in water, ruling 8th and posited in 8th...you will be lucky with money and not have to make it yourself! Also, jup being the most elevated means luck is on your side generally.

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

Is mine Mars or Pluto? Pluto is closer but Mars is approaching, and both are in "special" degrees, so it's a quite interesting case for the also "special" MC no matter what happens...

Where's that table again? After I read it, delete the link, because I won't bother memorizing if I can read it :p (JK)

Moog

Saturn.

I'm totally repressed. :biggrin: Very serious. Workaholic. Highly cautious. Bit sluggish. Definitely on the melancholic side. I'm not exactly a party animal. I 'carry the weight of the world on my shoulders'. I have beautiful rings.

Rebel Uranian

Saturn rules Aquarius and Capricorn. It is exalted in Libra. What's to say you can't be social or happy? I mean, Libra. The Aquarian character is highly debatable, but Libra?

Is mine Mars or Pluto? Pluto is closer but Mars is approaching, and both are in "special" degrees, so it's a quite interesting case for the also "special" MC no matter what happens...

Where's that table again? After I read it, delete the link, because I won't bother memorizing if I can read it :p (JK)

Good question, and I think it may be arguable...which do you feel is more powerful, esp considering transits? I'd like to say approaching, but that just makes sense to me in the context of aspects being stronger when approaching.

Moog

Saturn rules Aquarius and Capricorn. It is exalted in Libra. What's to say you can't be social or happy? I mean, Libra. The Aquarian character is highly debatable, but Libra?

Is this in response to me?

Hmm, I'm just giving my subjective view.

I think if other factors support it, then there's no reason that you couldn't have a dominating Saturn and be able to have a party.

I wouldn't say I was unhappy (anymore)

Love2Know

Thank you Twelthhouse I need that luck as I tell people, it's a miracle. I get out of bed everyday. I am so accident prone it's actually hilarious to know me as a person. Every accident I get into I heal super fast, I literally put my hand down on a hot gas stove and my skin got stuck to the metal! It healed in a week! It took me 3 seconds to notice cuz I was on the phone (Story of my life)

Now Moog don't be silly, you are a multicolored peanut! Nothing can revile such splendorous visuals!