Does he turn off my Alarm Clock?

Awakened_Pisces

A little info to begin with. For the last 2 weeks, it doesn't matter whether I sleep 8 hours or 2, seemingly I wake up every day with the Alarm Clock OFF. It always turns on at 6:20. Even if I slept for a nominal hours I was able to hear it, now I can no longer hear it. So, does my grandfather turn off this alarm clock? I bet he doesn't even wake me up when he does. The fool just wandered off to the bank and laid in the street. So it's a probable yes.

Moon is the end of the matter, but it's also myself(Cancer), and he's the 11th house I take it meaning Taurus(Venus)

One of the weirdest charts I've ever seen is that everything is seperating, including the big degree does that mean it no longer matters?

I think the Moon-Sextile the conjunction may be indicating his illness and that may very well be the reason. The other reading I have into it is that it was my own downfall.

Attachments

• Does he turn off my alarm clock.gif
    Does he turn off my alarm clock.gif
    25.9 KB · Views: 26

AquariusT

The ruler of the chart is the sun, so it is a male, the pluto in the 6th, perhaps he doesn't want you to go to work? Uranus in the 9th, maybe he is unconscious and sleeping when it is done, or sleepwalking.

Awakened_Pisces

I actually go to school, I'm 17. My one question is; Isn't the ASC the ruler of the Chart? He most definately has lost his marbles so that I can see.

AquariusT

Sorry I couldn't read the chart..Rx and now I am changing it. Yes the moon is the owner of the chart but it up there with Mars..so it makes it male almost. I would guess it might be him. But Mercury is Rx and the charts cannot be judged. I am having my own horary issues. :eek:

freedomlover

CP, Is he your mother's father, or father's father?

Also, other horarists, if the answer is "mother's father", then 1st house (4th from the 10th) is the signifier. So, then, who would you use as a signifier for ConfusedPisces - Mars?

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Confused pisces,
You are the moon, he is saturn...I am using h7 for him. The chart however is not radical as it is too late on the ascendant-meaning you already know the answer I suspect.
There is no relationship between the moon and Saturn.Your clock is ruled by the sun, leo being on cusp of h2.There is no aspect between sun and Saturn.
So, I would say No. He is not turning off your alarm clock.(Maybe you aren't setting it correctly, dare I suggest-or maybe it is you turning it off in your sleep...I do that one myself, so I need to put it where i have to get up to turn it off...Try that.)
I'm not sure that we should read it really though because it's not radical.
Cheers
Lilly