World Cup Winner

shrapnel

Potuggal or draw
lran
And ghanaa surreeeee
lets seee
HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You got all WRONG...... all my predictions were correct....see above !
Iran-Nigeria was a draw, so at least Iran did not win !
I will shortly predict results of today's matches...watch this space !

guns465

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Shrapnel where are today's predictions? Sticking with the glory of a night before... ahahah

Jibreil

Banned
HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Your attitude and way of addressing other members seems to be very rude & arrogant. I dont see no reason to be laughing at someone for going wrong. KPlover has been very accurate in Cricket, may be football is a new venture.

Be supportive and respectful towards all pls.

junoisuppose

My favourites for the World Cup this year based on astrology are:

-Germany
-Argentina
-Brazil

Other notes:

-England (although a favorite i don't think they will have what it takes to win this year..it will be challenging for them)…if the World Cup final was a little later (end of July 2014) it would have lined up with England's natal chart Jupiter return. But the timing is just a little off for them.

-Spain- this World Cup will be a major upset and reversal of fortune for them…will not have a good showing at all.

- Germany- for me Germany is the clear favorite. If you look at all the previous World Cups where Jupiter was placed in Cancer, Germany has had very good showing. They have either won or at least made it to the final match in a large majority of the matches. I'm placing my money on them :)

-Ivory Coast i believe will win against Japan…

***this predictions are for entertainment purposes only, there are so many factors to be considered so use your own judgement**

This is interesting.

& you were right about Spain. Not good for them at all. What did you see in their chart that suggested this? It's true that generally Spain is not going through a good time at the moment, & knocked out of the World Cup on the same day that their King officially steps down, a bad day for Spain.

I looked briefly at the charts of Germany, Argentina & Brazil. I'm afraid I don't see anything signifying victory in the chart of Brazil on July 13th.

Argentina is a cancerian country, apparently, founded on July 9th. So on July 13th the sun will still be conjunct their sun.

But just looking at the sun alone may be too simplistic a method, since the world cup is always played in June/July & different teams win each time.

So looking at Jupiter too, Jupiter will be 29 degrees cancer, and both the sun and jupiter will be in the 10th house of Argentina's national chart, which is a house of achievement.

Germany's sun is 9 degrees libra, and their ascendant is 4 degrees leo. On July 13th both the sun and Jupiter will be in their 12th house, but jupiter will be close enough to be making a conjunction to their ascendant, & a very wide conjunction to their jupiter which is 8 degrees leo.

Those are my only thoughts on it at the moment as I haven't looked into it any deeper than that, no solar returns, progressions or looking at the charts of the captain or coach, but I will keep an eye on this thread to see what people come up with.

Last edited:

junoisuppose

Another possibility, which might bring my predicting skills into disrepute, and partly based on watching the games, but the Netherlands seem pretty strong.

They are said to be libra ascendant (according to astro.com), sun leo, 3 degrees, in the 10th house, with MC leo 1 degree, and venus 2 degrees leo, so jupiter will be conjunct all those things on July 13th, which is a good omen, if the birth time is correct.

ahha

Hello, I made this topic my life work. Although I have to be more precise: I try to predict (the chances) for my country the Netherlands. As soon as we lost the last worldcup final against the annoying Spanish divers, with the annoying referee Howard Web, I needed a way out of this drama (first loss was in 1978, when I was 10 years old, so I wont mention the germany-drama in '74 because I was only 6 then).... My way out was to wait for the final whistle, curse like crazy, and walk straight to my computer to set new charts, new hope, for the final in 2014... And so I studied EVERYTHING that is labeled "Oranje" , "Holland", "Netherlands" during the last four years! And it was great. I decided to write a book containing MY PREDICTION FOR ORANJE, and....

HERE YOU CAN READ THE DEMO! http://starnoud.com

Cheers :biggrin:

ahha

Another possibility, which might bring my predicting skills into disrepute, and partly based on watching the games, but the Netherlands seem pretty strong.

They are said to be libra ascendant (according to astro.com), sun leo, 3 degrees, in the 10th house, with MC leo 1 degree, and venus 2 degrees leo, so jupiter will be conjunct all those things on July 13th, which is a good omen, if the birth time is correct.

I use another chart for the Netherlands with Cancer Ascendant:
born 16 March 1815
10.30 am
The Hague

Suriya

Any prediction's for today ?
Argentina vs Iran
Germany vs Ghana
Nigeria vs Bosnia !

I am interested to see what will happen on Italy vs Uruguay!

Suriya

Thanks for your response Kplover,
what you predict on Italy vs Uruguay ?

When Jupiter was in cancer they won world cup !
Will they qualify for semi finals ?

snailzteng

oh crab only 2 predict r right,ok for next match i choose :
costa rica
italy
colombia
greece

anyone different with me?plz with logical explaination,because there r 2 match r so difficult to analyse,italy vs uruguay and cote d'ivory vs greece

Last edited:

Suriya

I am a beginer to astrology, I belive that we cannot predict match based on astrology, Planet influence but not compel, there is always a factor of free will...! Nature or divine intervention !