The worst chart!

capleo2scorpio

Hello my bestest bestest bestest astrology friends:smile:.

1. Could you explain to me what it really means from the chart when moon trine sun trine midheaven forming a grand trine? MC conjunct true node in this case, and mars in scorpio forms a kite with this trine, with pluto conjunct mars?

2.How about the bad t square of AC, mars and jupiter?

3. And finally the bad mars, MC and jupiter t square? Is it really that bad:sad:?

Thank you all :biggrin:.

Attachments

• mnchart.png
    mnchart.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 24

Zarathu

Account Closed
Its different in everyone's chart depending on lots of factors in the chart beyond
what is simply shown on the graphic of a chart.

Of course you can have a generic cookbook definition one size fits all definition for these meanings, but if astrology was really that simply then all we would need would be computers to do astrology and we could dispense with astrologers altogether. I'd be happy to send you one of those 25 page computer generated one size fits all reports if you wish.

capleo2scorpio

Hi Z.:biggrin: I know what you mean about the cookbook astrology style. I've seen heaps by googling but it doesn't add up as one statement contradicts the other on so many websites. Anyhoooo, could you send me what you have on this chart, as it would be interesting to see things from a different angle.

Last edited:

capleo2scorpio

Anyone out there want to add their two cents? I want to know, because my mars and MC are heavily involved. A lot of times I feel like I'm having mars attack, since forever. Buddhism saved me.

Last edited: