Just a question (Sat-Nep-Ura-Plu)

DaphneLore

I have this question or questions. At what point does everything calm down? Perhaps the obvious answer is that everything becomes calm when one dies. But I really want to know, while we are alive, at what age do heavy planets give us a break? Maybe at 60 or 65? I haven't read anything about crisis at that age (go ahead, give your examples)

Only this I want to know, at some time Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto let us live in peace? At some age, still alive, bad surprises, dissolutions, tears and pain end?

Thank you.

aquarius7000

Hi

There is no "calm down" that happens whilst you are alive, if by that you mean that you do not have to face any challenges. Life is meant to be a Continuous Improvement Process, which involves a lot of struggle, adjusting and accepting. Whilst we all go through some calm phases in between, often we need to adjust our lives in some area of life.

Lin

That isn't how it works.

When heavier planets support your personal planets (by transit) you will get to the pleasure or "collection" phase. This has to do with transits and not with age.

When the outer planets undermine one or more personal planets, then you are in the "pay in" phase.

Sometimes they overlap. YOu can have some supportive energies at the same time you have some undermining energies. Naturally, the most "active areas" in the charts will be where you have difficult or challenging aspects in the natal chart.

So heavier difficult energies in the 2nd will mean financial or values issues thru life.
In the 7th or 8th or both, then relationships will be the "battle ground." But also the peaceful place at times.

If you have 10th house issues, then work or career will be the area where you will find repeating themes.

It's hard if you have never had a time of relative calm (if you are young now) as there have been some major difficult patterns in space over the past one or two decades.

But there will always be both difficult and easy times eventually for all of us.

However: sometimes we can blame the individual transits and sometimes we have to look to OURSELVES and ask : AM I complicit it keeping the negativity going? Am I part of my own problem? Am I making MORE drama than has to be in my life?

Sometimes if all we know is chaos and drama and deception we don't know how to enjoy the positive transit energy.

LIN

DaphneLore

I apologize for being dramatic. Sat-Nep-Ura-Plu are very long transits, only red lines and quinqunx during the next ten or fifteen years, so I will be almost 60 when a good blue line occurs. I would have liked to know love and passion when I still had a little youth and physical energy. Now it seems unlikely, in fact impossible, Neptune usually brings to our lives really bad people. I close the door. That's all. Thank you for reading

katydid

I have this question or questions. At what point does everything calm down? Perhaps the obvious answer is that everything becomes calm when one dies. But I really want to know, while we are alive, at what age do heavy planets give us a break? Maybe at 60 or 65? I haven't read anything about crisis at that age (go ahead, give your examples)

Only this I want to know, at some time Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto let us live in peace? At some age, still alive, bad surprises, dissolutions, tears and pain end?

Thank you.

We learn to make peace with the outer planets as we grow and mature. The outers are not here to mess with you in a malicious way. It is about growth and evolution. :alien:

As you say, You had to learn how to shut the door to negative people that Neptune attracts to you. But there can also be positive Neptunian people and positive Neptunian opportunities. And as we mature we learn how to open our doors to the right one, and keep away from the lying deceitful ones. :innocent:

You do not have to close the door to everyone, just because of quincunxes or hard transits. A lovely man can enter your life, even during a rough Neptune transit. Check out his synastry with you. Do a background check and check his references. Do not deny any future love opportunities just because there are generational planets squaring your chart. :love:

Last edited:

DaphneLore

We learn to make peace with the outer planets as we grow and mature. The outers are not here to mess with you in a malicious way. It is about growth and evolution. :alien:

As you say, You had to learn how to shut the door to negative people that Neptune attracts to you. But there can also be positive Neptunian people and positive Neptunian opportunities. And as we mature we learn how to open our doors to the right one, and keep away from the lying deceitful ones. :innocent:

You do not have to close the door to everyone, just because of quincunxes or hard transits. A lovely man can enter your life, even during a rough Neptune transit. Check out his synastry with you. Do a background check and check his references. Do not deny any future love opportunities just because there are generational planets squaring your chart. :love:

Thank you very much.

You're right, Neptune doesn't always facilitate meet toxic people, the problem is that now he is very entertained with my sun, mercury, jupiter, saturn and pluto. I feel like George Clooney's ship accelerating and being crushed, again and again in an endless cycle. Saturn, Pluto and Uranus also have me on my knees. Also, my progressed planets are hell. My directions are bad news, and my solar and lunar revolutions don't help.

Pluto and Saturn go to square to my nodes, I will feel blessed if it's my end. I know they both kill, that's why I have my faith on it. because I don't want to live the next fifteen years. Everything I've read announces psychological and emotional catastrophes. I no longer have strength.

Thanks for reading.

aquarius7000

I apologize for being dramatic. Sat-Nep-Ura-Plu are very long transits, only red lines and quinqunx during the next ten or fifteen years, so I will be almost 60 when a good blue line occurs. I would have liked to know love and passion when I still had a little youth and physical energy. Now it seems unlikely, in fact impossible, Neptune usually brings to our lives really bad people. I close the door. That's all. Thank you for reading
Not sure where you picked up your astrology, but that’s not how it works. However, if you do decide to close the door, then of course you will not find anyone. That responsibility lies with you, not with Neptune or Uranus.

soratothamax

Thank you very much.

You're right, Neptune doesn't always facilitate meet toxic people, the problem is that now he is very entertained with my sun, mercury, jupiter, saturn and pluto. I feel like George Clooney's ship accelerating and being crushed, again and again in an endless cycle. Saturn, Pluto and Uranus also have me on my knees. Also, my progressed planets are hell. My directions are bad news, and my solar and lunar revolutions don't help.

Pluto and Saturn go to square to my nodes, I will feel blessed if it's my end. I know they both kill, that's why I have my faith on it. because I don't want to live the next fifteen years. Everything I've read announces psychological and emotional catastrophes. I no longer have strength.

Thanks for reading.

At least you want to know and find love. I never did and still don't, and I'm happy being single the rest of my life, dedicating my life to other pursuits.

It all depends on how you see these energies, how you were raised, your culture, and overall other energies in your lives. Take a step back and look at yourself objectively. Is finding love so important? Why not cultivate the loving relationships you already have, with the people who already love you? Do you need a relationship to be a complete, whole, and happy person?

Neptune can make you dependent. You must develop who you are, know yourself, and grow to love that person before you give a complete person to someone else.

You might not learn that until you're 60, but you don't have to wait that long.

Pluto is trying to help you get to the root or origin, go through some tough trials, but heal and get stronger in each new situation. It is helping you re-evaluate all the things you think is worth it.

Last edited: