When you don't like someone

alexa

I've noticed that when I meet somebody and somehow I don't like them, then I figure out their birthday or birth chart, either their Sun or Venus conjuncts or squares my Saturn (which is in 11º00' Pisces), maybe their energy doesn't fit into my Saturnian standards. When it is a planet that squares my moon or my sun, even if I find them annoying I still want to get to know or learn about them. :lol:
What do you think? What have you seen?

miquar

Hi Alexa. If you want to get to the root of this, then perhaps try considering whether you are really envious of the way in which these people are able to express their Sun or Venus. Contempt, criticism and dislike are often signs that someone is reminding us of something within us which is very important, but which we are afraid to try to express ourselves. Saturn is brilliant at finding excuses why it is not desirable to think or behave in the same way as the person we feel the aversion to. Even if it wouldn't be a good idea to adopt the same opinions or behaviours as the other person, we can still acknowledge that there is something about them that we envy.

For example, perhaps these people seem to feel self-worth too freely, and have too strong a sense of entitlement, for your liking. You may not want to be like that literally, but you may long for their apparent ability to just relax into being who they are and enjoying life. This is just an example of what the Sun or Venus person can trigger in the Saturn person where there is strong hard aspect between the charts. You need to tailor it to your own situation. Post your chart of you like.

It could be that someone in your early environment had Sun and or Venus in hard aspect to your Saturn. Might be worth checking.

Also its worth checking to see if there are any features of your birth chart that suggest that this tension between Saturn and Sun-Venus is already part of your disposition. For example, Saturn aspecting the Sun/Venus midpoint or whatever...

miquar

Strongly recommended in answer to your question:

Astrology, Karma and Relationships, by Pauline Stone.

Available cheap second hand via Bookbutler or some similar site.

alexa

Hi Alexa. If you want to get to the root of this, then perhaps try considering whether you are really envious of the way in which these people are able to express their Sun or Venus. Contempt, criticism and dislike are often signs that someone is reminding us of something within us which is very important, but which we are afraid to try to express ourselves. Saturn is brilliant at finding excuses why it is not desirable to think or behave in the same way as the person we feel the aversion to. Even if it wouldn't be a good idea to adopt the same opinions or behaviours as the other person, we can still acknowledge that there is something about them that we envy.

For example, perhaps these people seem to feel self-worth too freely, and have too strong a sense of entitlement, for your liking. You may not want to be like that literally, but you may long for their apparent ability to just relax into being who they are and enjoying life. This is just an example of what the Sun or Venus person can trigger in the Saturn person where there is strong hard aspect between the charts. You need to tailor it to your own situation. Post your chart of you like.

It could be that someone in your early environment had Sun and or Venus in hard aspect to your Saturn. Might be worth checking.

Also its worth checking to see if there are any features of your birth chart that suggest that this tension between Saturn and Sun-Venus is already part of your disposition. For example, Saturn aspecting the Sun/Venus midpoint or whatever...

Hey Miquar! I've also considered the possibility of being envious, and I've found that sometimes this could apply, while other times it doesn't. I posted this after thinking about something in particular that happened in the school I go to, where we had this group work and we all did our part while one of our partners didn't do anything and appeared literally 2 hours before the deadline, asking for what should he do. I thought that this was irresponsible and unfair, then I found out that his Sun was conjuncting my Saturn. When I work in groups I take things seriously (sun in my 11th house, Saturn in my 6th house), I don't think I would envy this attitude of letting others do my job (libra asc., concerned about justice haha) what do you think?

I think jealousy comes from an unsolved issue within us, and after being working on it for a while with my therapist, I can confidently say that the things I tend to feel jealous about are different. Now, with this specific topic I posted, I feel it as "I don't like it, because I would do it differently" Check out my chart:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-13 at 17.59.45.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-13 at 17.59.45.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 23

miquar

Hi. An observation that someone is behaving inappropriately, in itself, doesn't call for any self-enquiry - astrological or otherwise. But when you say you don't like someone, then it suggests a slight emotional charge, which tends to arise out of self-blindness (projection).

That Leo Sun is quincunx Saturn, so I wouldn't be surprised if there is some issue around needing recognition for what you contribute to groups.

Libra rising with Venus in Virgo aspecting Uranus and Pluto suggests that there is a strong need for justice which accompanies the Virgo/Libra awareness or etiquette.

Mars is square Venus, adding to the need to assert issues of fairness, but then Mars is quincunx Neptune and Venus is in the 12th house.

I wonder if you are a little confused about when its the right time to make a sacrifice without making a fuss, and when there's a need to draw a boundary and ask someone to play fair. Sun in Leo in the 11th (especially when quincunx Saturn) may play along out of a sense of nobility and duty, and desire for acknowledgment, and then feel let down if there isn't enough recognition.

Not sure if this gets us closer to accounting for your issues astrologically?

alexa

Thank you, I appreciate your analysis/insight (I hadn't found enough interpretations for the quincunx aspect). Now I understand things better :)

Hi.
Alexa one thing need to understand venus gives us affection,attraction and love whenever venus comes under the range of sun it reduce the energy of venus so content of venus its content are love affecton attraction luxury. so its all autometically disappeared. these is main cause.

Regards
mukesh gupta
mukeshastro.com