Help where`s my identification to vote!

Circe

Hi!
I`m in big trouble `cause elections are at the end of the month and my question is where`s the national identification document that I need to vote? It`s very important to me!

The chart is:

October 3rd 2007
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hour: 19:29

Olease help me with this as soon as you can, any issue would be valuable for me.

Thank you so much.

Circe

I have to vote un October 23, I don`t know if this is important to the question, but I added it.
If you need me to cast a natal chart to making easy your work pelase tell me!

sskohli

hi circe,
hmm a missing article question..interesting..
can you please choose a number between 1 and 249 both inclusive..and not your lucky or fave number.
and when did you last see/use it. have you changed residents since then?
thanks
sandeep

Circe

fensi88 said:
Circe, are these data correct?
I ask because I see you post at 2AM and in data time is PM?

yes it is, the reason is that I asked the question at that time and wrote it down, and had acces to internet in at the toher time ^_^

Circe

sskohli said:
hi circe,
hmm a missing article question..interesting..
can you please choose a number between 1 and 249 both inclusive..and not your lucky or fave number.
and when did you last see/use it. have you changed residents since then?
thanks
sandeep

I choose 152, I do not really remember when I used it... maybe I tooke it in my last hollydays on february 2007. But I`m not sure.
The only thing I can tell you exactly is that I didin`t move from my house.

Thank you for the help!

fensi88

The ruler of 2nd house, moveable possetion, is Ve in Le in 5 house.
That means:Look near fireplaces, furnaces, chimneys, ovens or a source of heat..game room, any place of pleasure or enjoyment . Showy, glamorous places. In the upper part of the room.
DIRECTION: North by West
near colours: blue, white, red

POF is in 10th house in Cap.
That means: At parent's home,or parent's room, mother's room, in dark corners near the ground, in study or dining room, or place of business areas.
DIRECTION: South
Near colours: black, dark green or brown.

Circe

ok! I`m going to search in those places.
thank you! I`ll post something else if I found it!

sskoli! I`m waiting for your answer too! Everything`s going to help.

sskohli

hi circe
i am soo sorry..this new work is killing me..i was stuck in it very badly..
i was even working weekends...
i was about to work on your question, when i saw your post on it.
hmm the seed 152...
I will need your help in understanding which way to go about these kind of questions in the future..
because the book says, if the current progression signifies 3,9,12 then the item is not found...but if we consider it stolen...(and i know this is not a stolen item case)..but then books says, on rotating the ascendant by 7, we find where the thief has taken the item if 3,9,12 then then the thief has gone far away..and if 4,11 then the item is in the house...
so the dilemma is...
that in normal ascendant you are getting 3,9,12 so it means you must have misplaced it in the vacation you took..
and if we see it after rotation you are getting all 4,11s meaning its at your house only..
and venus saturn progression..
meaning it should be in a place where these planets are signified..
that is near places where you keep your perfumes, jewellery, money purse even..or saturn places..maybe in the bathroom cupboard somewhere...
if you need direction then it is
in the north-west/west direction...
i have a strong feeling it should be in the house only...please try to look in those directions..who knows...
and keep me posted..very interesting indeed.

thanks,
sandeep