Intolerance

virgo18

Check hard combos between Sun, Mars, Uranus, Saturn, and Pluto (those are the most SELFISH and less tolerant Planets, as their own signs)

Sun is egocentric and insolent
Mars is quarrelsome and lacks of tact
Uranus wants to do everything as its own way no matter what others say, Saturn is selfish and gets annoyed easily
and Pluto fights until destroys anything it hates

eg. (squares, oppositions, conjunctions)
sun-mars, sun-uranus, mars-uranus, mars-pluto, mars-saturn, saturn-pluto, uranus-pluto.
No matter the sign of the planet... the intolerance will manifest according to the nature of the planet's sign.
This ones above describe intolerance in general in a Natal chart.

Racism: I say is about Saturn with Pluto in the 9th or aspecting the ruler.
(religion, philosophy, and things different from you) when it is badly aspected. Or when any of the aspects I mentioned are made in the 9th house. Specially the Pluto and Saturn ones.
I bet that a heavily aspected Saturn in the 9th will show aberration toward people of different ethnicity from yours... as well as remarked religious orthodoxy. Lack of spirituality, and fear for the different and the unknown... Specially if Pluto is involved. Saturn dark side is fear and blockages... plus the Plutonian dark side obsession, narrowness, and destruction. Pluto will narrow even more Saturn's fears...... In Mars case I will say It will make Saturn even more impatient, and Mars will be more aggressive toward 9th house stuff.

There are different kinds of intolerance, One "intelligent" and one "not intelligent"! There is intelligent intolerance (to things the worth such intolerance), and immature and spoiled intolerance (like racism, bullying, classicism, etc)
I can be intolerant as hell to people who trow garbage in the street. Or I can be intolerant with people who is intolerant with people of other race, culture, social class.

It depends on you level of SELF EVOLVEMENT and SPIRITUALITY you can achieve to determine if you are intolerant toward situations that worth it, and situations that don't worth it.

To verify the level of self evolvement and spirituality, you can check the quality of Your Moon, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Neptune and their respective houses.

But I say any kind of intolerance is a feature of immatureness perhaps.

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
One of my sisters have that Sun trine Uranus - exact. She does not embrace it well. She is not that open to new people or difference, and not foreign people or places. Maybe accepting - in the nearby environment. It drives me crazy - I've lived in a few countries and studied many languages, and I like it that way! I've Sun trine Uranus (5 degrees) but Sun trine Saturn exact. I think the embracers in my chart are Mercury trine ASC (exact) and Mercury and Venus in the 9th (Pisces). Even nice Sun trines need back-up in the chart.

miquar

I recently came across someone who too easily assumed intolerance in others, but seemed unable to really hear what they were actually saying, and also got very freaked out by the possibility of this being raised and challenged.

This person has Aquarius rising, but in this case, Mercury is setting in Leo, with Sun in Leo in the 7th close by. Other interesting things in the chart include a very close Jupiter Saturn conjunction in the 8th house, and a Moon Pluto conjunction also in the 8th house, with the Moon ruling Mars in Cancer. Uranus is near the MC on the 9th house side and therefore in a Guaquelin zone of alleged increased strength. The Jupiter Saturn conjunction is sextile and trine to the ascendant Mercury opposition, showing that trines don't automatically bring out the best and can reflect a rut which the person feels no need to challenge.

Last edited: