Will he help us out?

KathrineB

Hi guys,
I didn’t know where else to place my Q, so placing it here. This isn’t a love horary though.

My mom and I need money. We want to ask my father’s boss for a little bit of help. will he help us out? (Or should we not even bother and embarrass ourselves)
could you please take a look at the chart

https://ibb.co/Z2SXJK4

ElenaJ

Give it a try, it looks like he just might.
Your father's boss is the 10th (7th from the 4th), Venus.
You are Jupiter ruled ascendent.
Jupiter in your 2nd of money will receive Venus by trine, from your father's money house.
The trine is perfect this month on the 24th, so you should receive it by then.
Moon leaves a sextile to Jupiter from the 12th (Jupiter's natural house) and approaches a trine to sun in your 3rd, your communications.
Moon's last aspect before changing signs is a sextile with Saturn, ruler of your money house.
Try!

Will he help us out?
Hi guys,
I didn’t know where else to place my Q, so placing it here. This isn’t a love horary though.

My mom and I need money. We want to ask my father’s boss for a little bit of help. will he help us out? (Or should we not even bother and embarrass ourselves)
could you please take a look at the chart

https://ibb.co/Z2SXJK4

Say, I use the Father's boss as the 10th house from the 4th house which is the 1st house. Am I wrong here? (Both Parents in general are the 4th house). A young man's Father is his 10th house, and his Mother is the 4th house; while the 10th is a young female person's Mother, using her Father for the 4th house.

Sagittarius (Lord Jupiter) on the Ascendant is the one asking the question and the boss, he is in detriment and in Venus house (a bit of money) & therefore you would take the Moon as co-ruler of the question and the quisitor, & the boss. Consider additionally her aspects to Mars as radical planet of the 1st house & other people's money 8th, with Venus lord of the 2nd house of $$. Loans or other people's money is also the 8th house.

ElenaJ you are right, it does look like the money will be given, but the boss might and the quesitor may be put in a situation of being awkward, (uncomfortable, clearing his throat type of disadvantage) in some way, but hey, Jupiter is the great benefic, he is in harmony with the consideration of Venus in Taurus, where Venus resides (6th house of work, duty) and will trine him. Moon will make her last aspect to Saturn with a trine. The last aspect of the Moon is involved with = yes. With the Moon in the 12th there is some type of self imposed affliction, although Moon is in harmony in Pisces house so I think the interpretation could be considered 'put in a position' of being awkward as said. Venus is in the house of work the boss may decide you can work for the money for some errands done for him?

Update won't you, do I need correction?

All the best
Student of Astrology

Attachments

• Will my Mother's boss help Astrologers'Community.jpg
    Will my Mother's boss help Astrologers'Community.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 21

ElenaJ

"I use the Father's boss as the 10th house from the 4th house which is the 1st house. "
You might be right in this, but I considered the 10th as the job, whereas the 7th from the 4th, as the employer.

"(Both Parents in general are the 4th house). A young man's Father is his 10th house, and his Mother is the 4th house; while the 10th is a young female person's Mother, using her Father for the 4th house."

Here too, I've seen quite a bit of discussion on this. Traditionally, the 4th is the father and the 10th the mother, but some say the stronger or more influential of the parents is the 10th and the other is the 4th. This is the first time I've heard this interpretation, that it depends on whether one is a son or a daughter.

Interesting, let's wait for updates, hoping all goes well.

KathrineB

Hi guys! I came here to give an update on my question...

First of all, I want to thank you Elena, because your reading of the chart was spot on: not only this man immediately agreed to help my mom and I, but he did it exactly on the 24th, so today!! And this is even though we first contacted him last week and we agreed on everything last week but then he was busy with other things and took until today to meet us. So once again bravo (and big thanks!) for such an accurate reading!

Student of astrology, thanks to your reply and looking at the chart too! One thing, the guy didn’t ask for anything in return, no errands to run or any work for him to do. He was kind enough to just provide the help. But other than that, just like you predicted too, the outcome was positive!

Thanks to the both of you.

aquarius7000

Hi,

The querent is normally the first house, so you would be Jup.

Father is the 4th house, so his boss would be the turned 10th house from father's house (4th of the chart), so the first house/Asc. of the chart, so also Jup via Sag.

Now, in such cases, I like to use the Moon to signify the querent - you. The Moon in Sco is an unhappy one due to being in its detriment, and that is your current situation.

However, the Moon translates from Jup (father's boss) to Saturn (boss' money thru the 2nd house of the chart). The translation happens in a sextile - so favourable outcome for you.