View Single Post
Unread 11-01-2015, 10:42 PM

Re: Am I a bad person?

Hi, I had a moderate-sized post typed up about Virgo in the 12th house, Saturn-square-Sun, and Virgo Moon, but the heart of my post was about how excited I got seeing that your ascendant is my Sun sign, and your Sun sign is my ascendant. That, and the progressed chart for my 24th year of life is Nov 1st, which is your birthday, and I turned 24, well, 24 days ago. So maybe there's something I've recently experienced (or will experience?) that you can relate to, or vice versa. And lastly, you have Mars and Pluto in Scorpio which I just think is a really cool placement...

As other's have said, you're not a bad person, you're probably just very hard on yourself. I find that positive affirmations, to actively replace any negative thoughts you're having, works well. Fight words with words! Or in this case, thoughts with thoughts. Meditation is great, too, because you can become a "passenger" and just listen/observe your mind, without reacting emotionally.

Something else I just noticed... planets in the 2nd house are supposed to indicate talents. With a whopping 5 planets in your 2nd house and in Scorpio, you probably have a wealth of talents you can pull from to help others. (I have 4 planets in the 12th house, which can indicate hidden talents, and from experience those are not as easy to own). That'll make your Virgo Moon and 12th house really happy. Just be careful not to overwork yourself or let others take advantage of you. You can only help others if they want to be helped, and if it is within your will to do so.