Desired Job - Creative pls. respond

keshavsundar

Hi Creative,

I have been looking for a good job from last 5 years ever since I returned from abroad, no progress yet. when will I get a good job?

Dob : 31st Jan 1974
time : 17.58 hrs
Place : chamarajanagar, Karnataka

Also I have changed many jobs in last 20 years, when will I get a stable job and have a constant source of income. I require some stability in my profession.

creativei

Hi keshavsundar .

you are cancer asc mesha rasi . barani nakshatras , star of burdens , these people will carry lots responsibilities and heavy burden in their life , they bear pain without complaining . their life revolves around and spouse . money and relationship interest them .

your 10th mars is in own house with lagna lord moon . independent person . attached with mother . at times get emotional blow from mother too .

saturn the karma karaga signification of profession is joined with ketu , it gives repeated disappointments in career , no matter how hard you work , you wont get any reward , even its ok not to get reward but you are despised for no reason . professional life will have many cuts and frequent change . problems with co workers happens , your mindset is also reason for that , you expect everyone should act according to u but others wont like that , your bossy attitude brings aversion to others . so change your attitude good things starts happening .

you are running rahu dasa that rahu is in 6th is good but thing is rahu placed in jupiter house and jupiter lost its charm and rahu is aspected saturn lord of 7 and 8th . along with ketu . throughout this rahu dasa you have faced many troubles from losses to fights with siblings and spouse , even business partners and office colleague have caused you much pain . on the more your mind has suffered lot , mental agony would have taken you crazy , you even though of suicide at least once . that too because of spouse . she too played her villian role well . all these made you worry lot .

happy news to you rahu dasa gona end soon . after that u see overall success in all matters esp finance . your wishes get fulfilled . your social status and your way of approach changes , you even change your home or remodel it with extra comforts .

though Jupiter debilitated its in 10th house constellations which gives good job and social status . generally Jupiter aspects gets purified from 7th its aspects ur 11th house of gains and elder siblings , 1st body and health and lastly 3rd house of courage and younger siblings . with courage you achieve many things .

you gain from your spouse , wife earnings will be helpful to you also you earn well urself , venus in 10th from rasi gives earning spouse . also increase in wealth . u r best suited for diplomatic , deal making job . good if work in govt side , business wont comes well since 7th lord in 12th with ketu . it brings loss in business . your good time starts in 2022 and you get stable job in 2023. exactly at the end of rahu dasa . from 2024 there is no turning back to u since you gona see good changes in ur life .. most probably you get mnc in foregin land...

Last edited:

keshavsundar

Thank You!

My wife details - 21st May 1978
Time : 17.40 hrs
Place : Belur, Karnataka INDIA

We currently have average relationship since I am unemployed for last 5 years ever since we returned back from abroad. How will be future together ? We have a 6 years old Son who was born abroad and hence we have to return back to INDIA to settle down.

Currently she is working in an IT company and not sure how long we have to continue this way? How is her career?

Kindly help with your suggestions

creativei

Sir i already said venus in 10th gives working wife who contribute to your family . currently you are running unfavorable dasa as i said already next guru dasa will bring change in your life . you are elevated from your current pity position .

no matter how hard is your life your wife is great asset to you , she will back you and support family financially .

will see her chart and say later if i found any good news to solace you ...

Last edited:

creativei

Hi Creativei,

Was just curious did u find any time to check my wife horoscope?
Any updates.

Thank you

Your spouse is libra asc libra rasi . visaka nak

she has 12th lord mercury in 7th and 7th lord mars in 10th in sign cancerv debiliated though its debiliated its cancelled by moon in 1st . but bitterness prevails

with running 12th lord dasa she will face separation from her husband . expenditure increases due to husband . husband get foreign job , and she ,may also change her job or lose the job . her profession life is medium since 10th lord is afflicted by aspect of saturn mars and rahu . she has very cold rough and tough nature . not at all easy going . she may also face problems with her mother in law this time . chances of losing her . or she sends her to home if present . her prof will have many troubles in this mercury dasa . frequent changes and travels prevails . chances of quitting job too . generally 12th lord dasa is not good . gives lots of loss and animosity , since its in 7th house married life suffers . due t uncontrollable expenditure both husband and wife blame each other and fight . so watch out your expenses . generally 12th lord in 7th gives separation from your spouse . dnt worry its may be due to profession reasons only . things will improve after 2022. so be patient .