new career choice?

rafaella

Doubtful. Mars is business, its rx and exalted. Saturn, your signficator is rx. Moon applies next to Mercury rx. Too much rx motion, looks like going to be up and down business, you may change your mind about it too. Mars suggests frustration. Also early ASC suggests too early for this question, more development is needed.

ScorpioCancerian

With just a quick glance this is not such a great idea : Jupiter, which is the profit from your career is peregrine which means there is no profit at all. Also, look at the clients L7, and their money, L8, they all inside the 7th house. Their money are staying with them. Sorry.

Sunrise

I really gained interest in this career (metaphysical) and i want to know if id be "successful" in it as in getting clients, making money etc.
Dear,
the chart is not so optimistic about what you ask. And that's because things will change along the way, but also you too ...
In particular, the retro way (on the chart almost allmost all the planets are retro) and we have an eclipse that happened some days ago. This eclipse happened in your 7th house - the house of collaborations, contracts, free trade.

Saturn (you) is strong in his own sign but this time I would not say that it's good to make decisions, but it's good to work out and do research.

Saturn has its dominance in the sign of Capricorn but has it on a night map and here the map is daily. Also, this Saturn is retro and aspect Uranos (unconscious unusal, strangeness).

This tells us that you are in a phase of recursion, search, and research, mainly about your professionalism (Saturn exalt Mars), you focus on your goals and your wishes (11th) and the issues you can get from the job you or your occupation (2nd from the 10th house) and mabe you had it back in the past (retro course).

The trine of Saturn (you) with Uranus (unstable and strange or avant-garde) shows that you (Saturn) thinking (3rd) things that are unusual or, in any case, have something pioneering and advanced (Uranus). Do not forget that Uranus here is also retro in your 3rd house. And that shows us tangled and not clear things and thoughts.

The fact that Mars is in its own exaltation and Saturn Mars exaltation, shows us the expectations you have but also the enthusiasm for all this. But as we all know well, Exaltation has a dose of exaggeration and excitement and in retro times can very easily change.

I really gained interest in this career (metaphysical) and I want to know if I'm "successful" in it as getting customers, making money etc.
Then I see your 7th house. The 7th house has to do with the collaborations with the customers and the people we come in contact with and cooperate with.

The 8th is their own money coming to us.

That is where in the 7th house there is an eclipse that Jupiter (the benefits of the profession) will activate, but also Mercury with its proper path.
Also Mercury represents your clients' money and here Mercury is in the 7th, he is also combust and retro. When it comes right path, it will also activate the eclipse and make a square with Jupiter (your pocket). The Moon and Venus have already meet Saturn and now moving away. Another element that other people's money will hardly come to you.
In addition, Sun (customers), and Hermes (money) are in Saturn's detriment. They do not want him at all.

I recommend you let this time pass. Surely in the future, it's better to judge and decide and do what you really want.
good luck

Last edited: