Will C and I date? I(rafella,tikana, arena & ilene please looK!)

rafaella

I don't think we have seen the end of this chart yet. To me it looks like it will take action about 8-9 months from the time of question.

Summer, drop the other one and see if this guys comes back. Reception is good, angularity... Moon dignified. Really good chart. And he is a doctor!!!

The only thing is Sun conjunct Saturn, Sun generaly rules men, or 'his male stuff' as Frawley puts, so this conjunction indicate him being restricted... Or perhaps he is tied to his job?

summer92

I don't think we have seen the end of this chart yet. To me it looks like it will take action about 8-9 months from the time of question.

Summer, drop the other one and see if this guys comes back. Reception is good, angularity... Moon dignified. Really good chart. And he is a doctor!!!

The only thing is Sun conjunct Saturn, Sun generaly rules men, or 'his male stuff' as Frawley puts, so this conjunction indicate him being restricted... Or perhaps he is tied to his job?

hi rafaella! wow that's a long time hahaha

yes the doctor bit really sold on me and he's not that insecure either.

haha he could be tied to his job or have erectile dysfunction - would prefer the former :p

summer92

yes...its a very good chart, can't be no....Summer, pls update by the end of this year :)

I will do :) hahah we haven't talked in months - now im tempted to message him out of the blue lolol ( I wont)

but, was my response expected out of the last horary? I have another update - turns out you guys were right ; will post it :D

summer92

this is such a late update, but here it goes.

I met someone Jan 2016, nothing took off, we were friends as he went traveling (A) , and during that period I started seeing someone (B).

He came back from traveling, things fizzled out with B, and I'm now married to A! He's not the doctor in the question either. I've been with A since April 2016, and we're still madly in love with each other :D

Erickaf

Hi, congratulations on your marriage. Is B the man in the horary chart? Or did nothing happen with the man in the horary chart? Interesting chart.

rafaella

this is such a late update, but here it goes.

I met someone Jan 2016, nothing took off, we were friends as he went traveling (A) , and during that period I started seeing someone (B).

He came back from traveling, things fizzled out with B, and I'm now married to A! He's not the doctor in the question either. I've been with A since April 2016, and we're still madly in love with each other :D

Hi Summer!

Great to hear your good news! Its been a longtime since you visited this forum. I'm glad things are good in your life!

With horary some charts don't answer specific question, they are more general or show the big picture. Your chart showed you meeting someone and entering relationship. I had no doubt about this and looking at the chart, I still have same thoughts. So the chart showed you entering relationship. But we just didn't know it was someone new. In the chart Mer and Jup aspect in 8 units (8 weeks perhaps), that's when you met your current husband. This chart doesn't have a tell tale sign of a new person such as change of sign or a retrograde planet.

Interesting chart and good to learn from!

thanks for updating!